Creative Gardens

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M5R2E2
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Creative Gardens

Susan in Vaughan
1 review , ON

My husband and I had met with a few contractors, but Rowan Henry was the only one who presented us with a number of ideas and solutions for our backyard. It was refreshing to speak to a contractor who actually really listened to our needs and offered suggestions as to what we should do and how it would solve our issues. Our small backyard had a basic deck, no privacy, a catch basin and drainage issues that left our grass muddy and unsafe for our small children to use. Rowan presented us with a design that would fix our drainage issues, maximize every inch of our backyard and incorporate landscaping that was minimal, clean and effective. He was the only contractor who did this and we were confident in our decision to choose Creative Gardens. Due to the unusually rainy summer we had, our project started later than anticipated, but Rowan was always very responsive to any questions we had and kept us in the loop as to when our project would begin. When construction began, we had no complaints with the crew. They were hardworking, respectful, organized and cleaned up their work area at the end of each day. They never left an unnecessary mess on our property or the street. We even decided to do a bit of landscaping in our front yard last minute and they were able to accommodate that as well. We LOVE the transformation to our backyard and the improvement to our front yard. We couldn’t be happier with the experience we had and have even started recommending Creative Gardens to our friends. Rowan made the experience easy and stress-free. He is dedicated to producing quality and works hard to maintaining this high standard of work. We look forward to working with Rowan again in the near future!

Thank you for the outstanding review Susan We are happy to hear that our work is appreciated by homeowners. We always strive to provide outstanding quality and customer service to all our projects.
You were a pleasure to work with, and we are thrilled that the results turned out amazing.
it, so that ultimately, your vision is our build!

We look foreword to working with you again in the future. Thank You

Janet in Brampton

Rowan was recommended to me from a friend. He re designed my front yard. This included removing large trees and planting foundation plants and trees that complimented the house and yard. He also added some landscaping to my back yard. I was very pleased with the experience. He answered my questions with knowledge that comes with years of experience. He responded quickly to any emails, and he clearly is proud of his work and stands behind the work his company completes. I would recommend his company to anyone of my friends - in fact I already have.

Thank you for the kind words Janet. Your garden and landscaping turned out beautiful. We are happy to know you enjoyed the experience with our team and are satisfied with the final results.
We take great pleasure ensuring our clients are satisfied and love all the work completed. Thank you for the great review and recommending us.

We look foreword to serving you in future.

Elle in Ottawa

We're very happy with the service Kiel, Rowan and team delivered during and after they completed the landscaping job, and have been recommending them to some friends. We hired them to implement our garden design for our frontyard in the summer of 2015. They added their own touch through some fantastic input, and best of all, got the job done quite professionally and within just a few hours. In fact, they left no trace of being here when their crew and truck rolled away. That was impressive!

About a year later, one of the cedar trees they had planted died. We contacted them for replacement (as per their tree warranty), and they delivered according promise! It was really refreshing to find highly professional folks in this trade.

Elenor, thank you for the great review.
We are happy to hear you are pleased with our service. The front yard landscaping at your house turned out beautiful and elegant.
It is our pleasure to ensure clients are happy way after the service is completed.
Our team is dedicated to go the extra mile to ensure all work looks outstanding after completion.

We truly appreciate your business & thank you for the great review. We look forward to serving you in the future for the backyard design & build.

Joe and Paola in Richmond Hill

Rowan is very talented and meticulous about how he runs his business. He and his crew are competent, hardworking, flexible, responsive, courteous, efficient and organized. They did our back and sideyard landscaping which was challenging, particularly because of special drainage considerations. Everyone took it in stride and got the job done in only 10 working days! I highly recommend you speak to Rowan when considering your next project.

Joe and Paola, thanks for the great review. We are very very happy to hear you love the completed work. Your outdoor project was exciting and turned out beautiful.
We look forward to serving you in future.
Thank you. - Team Creative Gardens

brinni.sb in Toronto

I had a few quotes from some landscapers when I was in need of an addition to my backyard stonework & some repairs to existing work. I had come across Creative Gardens as I had already made a decision on a contractor. Rowan came out to meet me immediately & spent a great deal of time providing great ideas as to how to deal with some grading issues that I had. He priced me on the spot & was such a pleasure to deal with that I hired him on the spot. I had some time constraints to when the project was to start & he did everything he could to meet my deadline & he came through as promised. The crew was great & dealt with some unexpected problems without any complaint. The outcome looks great & I couldn't be happier. I've already told Rowan that he's got my next project to do soon. I've already recommended Creative Gardens to quite a few of my neighbors.

We are very happy to hear you loved the work and were satisfied with the result. Landscaping and outdoor design is our teams expertise and we give great attention to detail on each project. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Vivan

Creative Gardens has just completed a total overhaul / renovation of my landscaping, and the results are WOW. My project was extensive, involving the demo of existing landscaping (done by the previous owner of my home) and complete redesign of new landscaping. Rowan came up with a beautiful design, based on my landscape preferences. The job involved both hard and soft landscaping, including planting of large trees, complete gardens around the home, stonework, woodwork, and electrical lighting. I was amazed when the project was completed, at how different my home looked. The results were absolutely stunning. I have had so many compliments from people in my neighbourhood. My corner house has been transformed from dull and boring to absolutely stunning. The house itself even looks larger and more beautiful with proper landscaping all around. I am so happy that I entrusted this difficult job to Rowan and his team. They are extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. I definitely recommend Creative Gardens to anyone looking for a landscaping contractor.

Thanks for a great detailed review Vivian.
Great feedback like this makes us proud to complete projects. It brings us great pleasure to serve customers who love the final results. Landscaping is our passion and we strive hard to produce an outstanding result. We look forward to serving you in the future.
- Team Creative Gardens.

Garry in Mississauga

I found this company on homestars in the beginning of the summer. They were very proficient and quick with the response time, emails and a quotation. Rowan was very knowledgeable on Horticulture and was able to provide me with great recommendations on the landscaping in the front and backyard. The project turn around was exactly as expected without any delays. Great company, Fantastic work and customer service.

Thank you for the review Gary!
It was a pleasure doing business with you

Mila in Oakville
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I contacted Creative Gardens to have a fence put up in our backyard, and to have a small pergola built. Both my fence and pergola were very well built. You were able to see the quality of the work the team did. The fence is sturdy and has fine finishing all around. The workers always showed up on time, and completed the project in a timely manor.
My pergola was a custom build as per requested and it turned out great as well. It was evident that even the finest details were completed with care and not simply rushed through. You could tell the team took pride in the work they did and it showed.
I have contacted Creative Gardens to build a deck this summer as well. Top-notch team!

Thank you Mila, It was a pleasure working for you!
- Creative Gardens

Frank in Vaughan

My wife and I hired Creative Gardens last year to build a stone patio with new steps and a front porch. Did some substantial amount of research, reviewed some pictures of the companies past work, and my wife and I decided to give the company a go. Rowan was professional and easy to work with. The patio and steps look great. And the front porch has received numerous compliments since its completion.

There were no hidden costs and the job was completed on time as initially agreed upon. We are not normally ones to leave reviews, but felt that Rowan and the entire Creative Gardens team deserved some recognition for all their hard work.

Great work guys! And thanks again!

Thanks for the great review Frank
- It is our pleasure. Hope to hear from you again about that deck!
- Creative Gardens

Shirley in Toronto

We hired Creative Gardens back in September to build a new cedar deck along with some landscaping and tree planting and we were super impressed. The deck turned out phenomenal. I actually felt as though I received the quality I had paid for. The workers on the Creative Garden team were extremely professional and polite while working.

The landscaping around the deck was also quite beautiful. I enjoy gardening myself and was hesitant about hiring someone to help me further with it. When I saw the final product I was astonished at how wonderful it turned out. The team picked plants that complimented each other perfectly and blended together. I definitely would not have had an eye for the landscaping details like this team did. I highly recommend Creative Gardens to anyone who is looking to have a new deck put in and some landscaping done in their backyard.

Hey Shirley,
Very happy to know you love the work
- K, Creative Gardens