Salerno Carpentry

Reviews for Salerno Carpentry

SteveCarolyn in Mississauga
SteveCarolyn in Mississauga

Custom Pocket Doors, bookshelves, doors and crown molding

This review is long over due. After getting 3 or 4 quotes for our project and not knowing which contractor to go with - either because of too high a price, unprofessional, or just not available. I ran into Dan in line at Home Depot. He had his 'Salerno Carpentry' T shirt on and I started asking him for a quote. When I got home, I could only find the 2 old reviews on HomeStars, and a few things on Houzz. His website is good and gave me a little more info. However, having had a few other quotes and speaking with other contractors - I knew Dan was the man. Dan came over for a quote and my wife agreed - his professionalism and character was very good. A few days later, Dan sent us a quote and detail of the plan, after a little discussion and changes we agreed to the project scope and cost. Work began about 6 weeks later. We took a 12 foot by 26 foot living room dining room and divided it into 2 rooms with 2 36 inch pocket doors with book shelves on one side and closed off an opening with another set of 8 foot doors on one side. We added in crown molding to finish things off. Dan cleaned up each day. He texted me if he was going to be late. No complaints for a project well done !

Sera Mansueto from Oakville
Sera Mansueto from Oakville

Carpentry

If you don't hire Dan Salerno for your carpentry needs you are missing out on the most respectful, hard working, tidy,and reasonable quality workmanship. He donates time to a local charity Walls of Hope regularly and everyone asks for his card as they see his dedication to his craft and his wonderful attitude and pride for his craft. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!

Paula from Hamilton
Paula from Hamilton
2 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

Kitchen Cabinet Installation & Finish

Dan was fast and courteous with assisting us with our kitchen cabinet installation. He also is very confident in his field and had tips and tricks to complete the finishing touches all in a days work. I would recommend him to anyone I know.

Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Fairfield?