Farenheit Mechanical

Review for Farenheit Mechanical

Bob from Toronto
Bob from Toronto

HVAC/Plumming

All I can say is Lou is the man. I've home through so many tradesman who couldn't fix my problem before I discovered Lou. Not only was he on time, clean, courteous, and reasonably priced, he is also super knowledgable. He just gets the job done. One thing is for sure- I'm never calling anyone else. I highly recommend Lou for any HVAC or plumbing needs. I was nervous that because I live in an apartment that my job would be "too small"
But I was so wrong. He treated my job with the same integrity as if it were a huge one. Thanks Lou!