Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

275 Watline AVe ON L4Z 1PS
HomeStars  >  Roofing in St. Catharines  >  Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

Reviews for Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

Abee in
Abee in

Small metal office roof before diong the main biulding

The roof was a month late and the work was done improperly. The salesmen / owner said it was correct( four times ) without even looking at it. Buyer beware.

We regret that we were not able to satisfy your needs. As/per our agreement the issue has been resolved. Note: We have since removed roof material in question and issued a full refund as agreed with homeowner. Pictures of his garden shed were sent to the manufacturer and deemed to be installed to correct specifications. However, homeowner was not satisfied with the cosmetic look. We stand by our installations and customer satisfaction.

Jor from East York
Jor from East York

New Metal Roof

I waited a few months to write my review because I wanted to see how the roof fared through the winter. No issues with rain or snow. Just make sure you get enough snow guards. It's a good product which sells itself so the sales pitch is no-pressure and informative. If you're worried about noise from rain, don't be. We noticed no difference from asphalt. The staff were all exceptional: very professional, responsive to inquiries (even replying to emails after hours), and very quick to resolve issues (of which there was only a minor one that they corrected immediately). Great company with folks that work in good faith to sell, install, and service a solid product that they believe in. It was only a little bit more expensive than asphalt. All my neighbour's are on their second and third roofs now; while previous owners replaced my roof at least twice in 15 years, this one is my first and last. Highly recommended!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback!

SB, GTA
SB, GTA

New, Permanent Metal Roofing - Thumbs up! Great experience, Great Buy! Highly recommended!

First if all its no small feat to shell out tens of thousands of dollars on home Reno projects; but when you do you want to know it's appreciated and that you are treated with some respect as the person dolling out the doh! In this regard, I had nothing but an extremely professional and pleasant experience with Pat Bolger, the sales rep for this company. Whilst there was no pressure; he knew his stuff.

I needed a new roof to replace my 10 year old decrepit shingles. I wanted something more permanent and was ready to invest into a lifelong solution for my investment property. I researched the companies around and got several quotes, I decided to go with Classic Roofing.
Pat came to my home in Scarborough at the time to present his company to me. A week later I let him know I was going with him. Once the deposit was paid it took about a week to complete the job. Their installation staff were great as well and very accommodating, and did everything I requested of them.

The site was left clean and the home stands out in the crowd. Great product! Great service! Wonderful employees! I would definitely use them again and recommend them! Kudos!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your feedback!

juliesbennett in Toronto
juliesbennett in Toronto

New Metal Roof

Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems is an awesome company.
Every aspect of planning and receiving our new roof was service-oriented. The salesman, Joe, was friendly and easy to negotiate with. He was clear and precise in his explanations of what would work with our home, figured out how to give us some modifications that we wanted, and at a fair price. The administrator, Candice, was patiently helpful in every way, and answered my emails promptly even outside of typical office hours. The work crew, John, Shay, and Ben, worked diligently in the winter cold and cleaned up thoroughly at the end of each of the 4 days they were here. They were respectful and friendly. They also tweaked a few details on the last day of the installation to ensure my complete satisfaction with the job. They are craftsmen, and the result is beautiful! A steel roof is an expensive investment...our Classic roof is well worth every dollar.

Hi Julie! Thanks again for taking the time to give us a review, we appreciate your feedback.

John from Hamilton
John from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

happy with roof

Having a new roof installed is not usually on people’s list of enjoyable experiences, I have to let you know that from the initial visit from your sales representative, through day-to-day dealings with your installers, right up to the final clean-up and inspection, we had a great working relationship with all your people. As problems cropped up, as they tend to do so in a 36 year old home like ours, they were dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
I was unaware that your installers had been factory trained by Classic Products, but it quickly became evident that the work was being done by professionals. They were not only efficient but super friendly and courteous. We now have a beautiful roof that adds greatly to the curb appeal of our house, as well as to the resale value. We had several inquiries by neighbours as soon as the roofing material started to be applied. Not only do we have the most attractive roof in our neighbourhood, but the most technically sound. Speaking of sound, we had it thoroughly tested by a downpour and found the roofing made no more noise than our pre-existing asphalt shingles. I am looking forward to not having to clean particles of decaying asphalt from our eaves troughs.

Bob from St. Catharines
Bob from St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

my roof

I wanted to write and thank you for the recommendation you made to us to have a Classic Products Roof installed here at our new residence in St. Catharines. The roof continues to attract many favourable comments from our neighbours as they walk behind our home along the pathway following the lake. It has been over 10 years since we installed our Classic Aluminum Roof and it still looks great!

Henry S. from Hamilton
Henry S. from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Classic Cool Aluminum Roof

Assisted Review

Less than three days after your installation team had completed putting our new rustic shingle roof on our home last week, summertime temperatures took off in Southern Ontario, and for several days now, have been well into the 30’s. We are extremely pleased to tell you that our new Classic Products roof is protecting us from the heat exactly as promised.
Under our old roof, with the temperatures that we have been experiencing, the in-house temperature would rise all day, in spite of our central air unit running constantly. With our new roof, the in-house environment stays at a comfortable 72 degrees, and the central air unit operates only as needed. There is almost no difference in the temperature between the ground floor and the second storey, where before, the upstairs might be five to ten degrees warmer. We are really pleased!
We are also very pleased with the appearance of our home with the new roof. The colour coordinates perfectly with our exterior brick, and the textured appearance of the rustic shingle really makes our house stand out. Several of our neighbours have already told me how much they liked the new look!
The staff at Classic Products was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, from the first visit of the salesperson. We were well advised on our choice of product, and I can’t say enough good things about the help we received to ensure that the deal would be appropriately financed. We received courteous, prompt attention to every question.
The installation crew was prompt, courteous, and left our property tidy – no nails, scraps, or unused material were left around.
Are we pleased? You betcha!! And we would recommend Classic Products to anyone looking for a permanent roofing solution on the basis of performance, appearance, service, - and – yes - price. When we consider that NO ONE will EVER re-roof our house again under normal circumstances, EVER, we think the price is VERY good value.

S. Guerin from Mississauga
S. Guerin from Mississauga

Aluminum Shingle Roof

Assisted Review

The installation crew finished on the 8th (December 2004) and I wanted to say how pleased we are with the deep charcoal rustic shingles. We picked the right style and colour – it looks great from the street. Many people walking or driving by take a long glance!
The 2-man crew should be given a medal, since for three of the four days they were on the job, it was either very windy, cold, raining or snowing – or combinations. In spite of this they worked diligently and painstakingly. Each day they cleaned up and I was impressed by their professional and courteous manner.
I went up on the roof a few times while they were working and I gained an appreciation for the amount of work required to install an aluminum roof – I have no doubt that we will have a trouble-free roof for years to come. It appears to be a well designed system.
I would recommend an aluminum shingle roof to anyone. Please feel free to use this letter as an endorsement of the product.

M. Child from Kitchener
M. Child from Kitchener

Aluminum Shingle Roof Installation

Assisted Review

This past June we had an aluminum roof installed at our cottage on Go Home Lake. Both my wife and I are absolutely elated with the outcome and are so thankful to Alan for convincing us to install your roof over either the traditional asphalt or any of the varieties of steel available.
We have had several severe storms since the roof was installed and it has held up perfectly. We had some initial concerns about the sound level during rainstorms but we actually feel there is less sound now than there was on the old asphalt roof.
We cannot say enough about the quality of installation. Alan took extra care to be sure the underlying roof structure was solid and secure before proceeding with the installation. Every detail was attended to and the job site was left spotless on completion of the job.
We will be constructing a major addition to the cottage in the next couple of years and will have no reservations at all in installing the aluminum shingles as they will not fade or weather at all.
Not to go on and on but we are extremely satisfied customers and will have no reservations at all in recommending your roof system to anybody. It was well worth the cost, which by the way was not as severe as I had originally anticipated. It was actually less than some steel quotes I received.

P.Prather from Markham
P.Prather from Markham

Classic Products Roofing Systems

Assisted Review

I would just like to thank Classic Products once again for the great job they have done with our roof. I am glad I have chosen to have an Aluminum Roofing System.
It has been almost 20 years since we purchased our aluminum roof and it still looks great as the first day it was installed. The colour has not faded and it has been maintenance free and problem free. I have gotten many compliments by neighbours and friends about my home since the roof was installed.
I would highly recommend to anyone to seriously consider investing in an aluminum roof. Both the aesthetic and structural benefits far exceeded that of the typical shingle roof, and to me that makes this roof worth every penny.

More about Classic Products Metal Roofing Systems

CLASSIC® Products Roofing Systems are the experts in Permanent Metal Roofing. All of our High Performance Metal Roofs come with a True Lifetime Warranty - that is Non Pro-Rated and Transferable for 40 Years. Our Hi-Flow attic vents and Smart Home Energy Control System you can save up to 25% ...