Two Guys And A Shovel

Mississauga ON L5V 3C5

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Two Guys And A Shovel

Landscaping Project - Fence, patio, privacy walls, plantings and turf

I have been working with Paul and his crew for the past two summers on a multi-season project, and they have done absolutely outstanding work! They consulted with me through the whole process asking for my opinion and always ensuring that we were on the same page. They are consistent, reliable and do the type of quality work that they would do on their own homes. Finding a reliable landscaper is very challenging and with Paul and everyone at Two Guys and a Shovel, I have found the absolute best! In addition to all this, they are also very fair and reasonably priced. I have already booked Paul for his first Spring opening to complete the front yard portion of this project.

Hello Todd
Thank you for being so kind with your words. We enjoy working with you on all your landscape transformations and thank you for your continued business. Have a great remainder of the year and see you soon!

Sincerely
All of Us.

Darrin in Toronto
Darrin in Toronto

New Interlock Patio

Can't say enough about my experience working with Two Guys and a Shovel. From the project kickoff when Paul dropped by to assess the work and come up with a plan straight through to last few swipes of the broom as the install team was cleaning up, everything was top shelf.

Special shout out to the crew that did the work - they were in early every day and they worked their butts off, but they worked clean and they took the time to make sure everything was done right. As they were working they had a couple ideas for improving on the plan that we'd started with, and they checked with me and explained their rationale to make sure we were in agreement before doing anything that hadn't been discussed.

Everybody that's seen the patio since it's been layed has commented on how perfectly it was installed - the grading work was perfect, the tight cuts up against the wall and against the existing deck were super precise, and fit and finish overall is just 10/10.

Can't recommend this crew highly enough.

Hi Darrin,

It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for taking the time to review our work on your patio transition. We take great pride in our execution and are so happy that you love the transformation.

All the best to you and the family,

Paul and Dave

Peter DF
Peter DF
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Backyard Project

We had Dave and Paul come out and do some landscape work in our backyard and they did an amazing job! Not only did they squeeze our project in while they were already busy but they still gave it 100% effort and attention to detail. Part of the project included some turf accents and I am amazed at how natural the turf looks and feels, its like having a perfectly groomed yard year round without the maintenance!

Hi Peter, thanks so much for taking the time to review our work. Glad to hear that it worked with your overall backyard solution. Enjoy the summer and talk soon, Dave and the boys.

RVR from Oakville
RVR from Oakville
1 review Burlington, ON

Two Guys do amazing work!

Paul and his crew at Two Guys and a shovel do amazing work!
We have worked with a number of different companies across several of our properties over the years and Paul and his team are the best contractors that we have worked with.
From the initial consult, through to the construction and post work follow up - these guys are very responsive and thorough.
They have a strong pride of workmanship and strive for complete customer satisfaction.
They helped transform our backyard into a little slice of paradise.
Paul was very flexible as we modified scope on him a couple of times during the project. Change requests were easily dealt with and priced at very fair rates...which isn't often the case when dealing with contractors.
We love the work they did and anyone who sees the green and surrounding landscape and very impressed.
Work with Paul and his team at Two Guys...you will be happy that you did!

It was a pleasure working with you guys. You have great vision and we were lucky to have been a part of bringing it to life. Thanks for the great review Rod.

khphunter
khphunter

Revitalizing, renovation of my yard with Astro turf

Just about all homeowners, who take pride in their home, and surroundings, want the ultimate lawn. After raking, seeding, top dressing, fertilizing, weeding trimming etc. you get grubs, cinch bugs, dry spells...you can't win....here's the solution...call Two Guys and a shovel. They will see you at your home, find out what your concerns are, address the situation, professionally, with a quote for the renovation of your yard that will make it the envy of the neighborhood. This is what I did, and they transformed my yard into a 5 hole putting green, and landscaped my gardens. now instead of looking at my yard, I can use it. I never have to cut it, trim it, fertilize it, seed it, water it. I just enjoy it. This year I had the front yard done, and it looks amazing. All my neighbors agreed on how realistic it looks and feels. Thanks to Paul and Dave of Two Guys and a Shovel for their excellent workmanship, attention to detail, and their motivation to make the customer fully satisfied. I highly recommend this company to all with out hesitation.

Hello ken. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Thanks for taking care of all the guys while we were there! We had a great time. Let's set up a little golf competition so you can win some money back from the buys! All the best. Talk soon. Dave.

TZaks
TZaks

back yard patio work around new pool and landscape

Thank you Paul and Dave for doing such an amazing job on my back yard this summer. It was such a pleasure to work with you understanding my vision and making changes as we went along was so easy for me. My family and friends can't believe the transformation in the backyard. I loved working also with Dave putting in all of the planted material and i look forward to watching the gardens and trees mature. Thank you guys, you were always here when you said you would be. I always knew what the project status was and you were always very professional and easy to work with.

Hello Tricia. Thank you for taking the time to write. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. It would not be what it is today if not for your design input throughout. We look forward to the next one. See you soon!

Stacy
Stacy

Landscaping, Snow Removal, Gardens, Hardscaping

We have used Two Guys and A Shovel for several years and highly recommend their services. We have used them for basic snow removal and landscaping on a weekly basis as well as for larger projects including redesign of our gardens and hardscaping/stone work. They are trustworthy, professional and meticulous with their work. We often ask their opinion on potential projects and they always give us an honest answer of what to do and where not to spend money. They are the only company we will use.

WOW. Your words are too kind! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We enjoy working together with you and Darrell. We look forward to the next project. All the best,

corey
corey

Service/ Project

Two guys and Shovel are very hardworking professionals that we have used on numerous builds. From the first call to the final finish they have always lived up to the hype. No project goes to plan but their open
communication made the modifications simple and straightforward. I would be happy to take any call from anyone to discuss the experience and quality products they install. Much appreciated support on projects is hard to find and timely service to meet deadlines. We have used their team for Artificial Grass / Rubber Surfacing / Putting Greens and Sport Courts. Looking forward to spring to get started on the next one.

Hi Corey
It's our pleasure to work together with your team of professionals. Thank you for your kind words.
We look forward to the next one!
All the best,

Jen
Jen
1 review Caledon, ON

Landscaping

Dave and his crew did a fantastic job. Not only was the quality of work stellar but he helped us through the entire process, from layout, to options of stones, to design and pattern. They were a pleasure to have at our home and we get complaints from everyone who sees the work.

Hi Jen
Thank you for taking the time and for your kind words. The guys loved working for you. It was hard to get them out of there! It was our pleasure and look forward to the next one. Have a great year!

falco.ago
falco.ago

Back yard patio connecting to side walkway to future project front walkway and driveway

Great service, great guys ,amazing design and style. Pen to paper is exactly how the project comes out . As the projects progressed we made modifications and there never was an issue to please. Paul and Dave laid our first patio over 10 years ago and the stones have not moved. From there we continued to add projects and still continue with future projects already planned for the spring. If you need any landscaping needs these guys are a must to enquire . Me and my family are totally comfortable having them at our home, the peace of mind of trusting workers is huge. Thanks Paul , Dave and the crew you guys rock.

Hello Ago
That is so kind of you to say. Thank you. We enjoy working with your family as well. It is our pleasure. See you guys soon.
Have a great year!

More about Two Guys And A Shovel

We focus on creating beauty while minimizing maintenance requirements in our customers landscapes throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
Artificial Turf Supply and Installation