Two Guys And A Shovel

Mississauga ON L5V3C5

Reviews for Two Guys And A Shovel

Dsheuman in Toronto
Dsheuman in Toronto

We're the envy of the neighbourhood

We waited 10 months to post this review as we were waiting for a winter to pass by to see how our backyard looked.

Our backyard looks AMAZING and we're the envy of the entire neighbourhood.

Last May we called Dave and his team to come install artificial grass in our backyard. As we live at the bottom of a hill, we were very worried about the grading so that the water would be directed away from the house. Dave's team, lead by Jesse, dug up all the dirt/clay, trucked it away, brought in screening and limestone, patted down and graded and installed the artificial turf.

All of the guys were professional and pleasant. They even dealt with my wife who was constantly watching and on top of them.

We were looking forward to calling them back this year to quote on our front driveway, lawn and porch and hopefully we'll be able to finish it off this year.

Thank you for your kind words.
We hope that you are enjoying your swim spa and the low maintenance yard. All the best to you and the family.

Two guys

g_tango in Toronto
g_tango in Toronto

Backyard Project

After shopping around for artificial grass installers, Two Guys and a Shovel was a clear winner. Dave was able to provide an amazing product and installation. The crew did an amazing job and even though it was a fairly small job (390 sq feet), they were willing to come out several times to make sure we were 100% satisfied. They went above and beyond the original project plans - I highly recommend this company.

So glad you had a great experience. We strive to deliver a solution our mothers would be proud of.
All the best to your wonderful family.

Two Guys and a Jesse

Mark in Markham
Mark in Markham

From gross to glamorous

This is my second time around seeking their services. In 2015 I asked them to rip up our backyard for some artificial turf (which still looks great)... and this year they tackled our front yard. Out go the weeds, in come beautifully arranged and cut interlock, with a wonderful low maintenance garden area. While my neighbours had people working on their spots for weeks, Dave and Paul had their crew in and our inside of a week. The photo attached doesn't have the plants in yet, but you can see how great the work is.

They are responsive, friendly and exactly what you hope to find when seeking home renovation services. 100% you should talk to these guys if you are looking to get a job done.

Thank you for your kind words Mark. Pleasure working with you as always.

terihaddad
terihaddad
1 review Burlington, ON

Landscaping

This is my third job done by two guys and a shovel, and I can't say enough how much I love working with them. I know I can trust them to get it done on time, on budget, and with a high quality end product. Would highly recommend.

Thanks for the review Teri. We've enjoyed working with you over the past few years.
All the Best
Paul

astrid.banks
astrid.banks
1 review Burlington, ON

Artificial grass in backyard

Paul and his crew were friendly, efficient and excellent value for the product I received. My backyard is perfect now! 'My kids and my husky love it and I'm so happy with it. Next project...the front lawn :)

Thanks Astrid. It was a pleasure working with you. Call us anytime to have a look at that front yard.
All the best
Paul

Brooke i.
Brooke i.

Artificial Turf in Backyard

Dave and Paul were so prompt in getting back to me with a quote and from then on the project just sailed through. The work was done in a confined area and the crew handled it with friendly, polite professionalism. The yard looks so fresh and lush and will be like that for years to come, especially with a large dog.

We are certainly glad you love it Brooke. Thanks so much!!!

Don Brandt in Chicago
Don Brandt in Chicago

Turf in backyard.

Paul and his company did a great job replacing our backyard grass with artificial turf. He was great from coming out to quote all the way through follow-up on performance of turf with the dogs. He even sent back his guys to add more fill without being asked. I would recommend his company to anyone looking for great service and quality work. This review will say I am from Chicago but we moved to Oakville last year.

I should also mention that we love this new turf!!!!!

Thank you for your kind words!
So happy that you are enjoying the turf.

Halla  from Toronto
Halla from Toronto

Backyard transformation

Two Men and a Shovel Revived our Garden – Dave, Paul and their team transformed our entire back garden in August 2014. It included preparing the garden for patio stones, laying the stones, building a new deck, building a raised vegetable garden, building a trellis for a large hydrangea, building a new fence, building a parking pad etc. and, throughout all of this, maintaining existing plants and trees. Their workmanship was outstanding and they worked hard and got the job done in a tight time frame. They were particularly adaptive to requests for leaving trees and vines intact and coming up with resourceful and artful ways of combing the old and the new. They are very easy to work with, always willing to discuss plans in detail and make suggestions and adjustments. Their team has a wonderful sense of humour and it was a great pleasure to have them around. We highly recommend them for an excellent workmanship and outstanding services!

Julie D from Mississauga
Julie D from Mississauga

Back yard Patio

After a flood in our basement during the thaw from last winters never ending snow, we got in touch with Two Guys and a Shovel as we realized we were having grading issues. Dave was very quick to return our call and came out and showed up when he said he would. He assessed our issues and came up with some suggestions. Our end result was an absolutely beautiful stone patio. Dave and Paul and their crew, showed up when they said they would. They worked tirelessly to complete our job in the timeline they gave us. About a week after everything was done, we realized that one of our sprinkler lines had a small leak. We called the guys and they were back out that same week to fix the line. Their crew was very helpful and were extremely conscientious to clean up after themselves. We would recommend Two Guys and a Shovel without a doubt. Their business ethics are bar none.

Thank you Julie!
Have a great summer. You guys are great!

Chris from Etobicoke
Chris from Etobicoke

Backyard pool redo, interlock cabana

So Dave and Paul... Aka two Guys and a shovel. They had done work for me before and were excellent so when we decided to re-do our entire backyard there was no other choice. These guys are very very good. From making sure that the cabana was properly into the concrete, to the digging and removal of 19 tonnes of dirt from the backyard and ensure the all the slopes are correct for drainage it was done. ( Not to mention I am very picky and quite a detailed person.) They worked day and night as the deal was they needed to be done before pool season started. Not many crews would do that and a few of our neighbours even commented that these guys worked hard and they did. Everything from interlock, cabana, pool deck and pergola was done top notch and the backyard looks great. They were flexible enough to change a Few things on the fly and that goes a long way into writing such a positive review. I would not choose any other company and if I did it all over again, there would not be any other company to call. Next year front yard redo.

Thank you to Dave, Paul and the entire crew your work.

More about Two Guys And A Shovel

We focus on creating beauty while minimizing maintenance requirements in our customers landscapes throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
Artificial Turf Supply and Installation