Two Guys And A Shovel

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Two Guys And A Shovel

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Good team to work with

The team's work matched proposals & expectations for stone work on the porch, front walkway and curbs. They took effective action based on our feedback during the build. Workers stuck to deadlines.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and the follow up.

Private user
Private user
0 reviews Milton, ON

Front yard landscaping

Reliable, efficient, professional and honest, from their crew members to the owners! Highly recommend them!!!

Thank you! We appreciate the business and wish you all the best. Talk soon.

Sport Court Construction

David and his staff were very professional from initial quotation to full installation of our new Sport Court. Full completion will be done in the spring.

Hello Seamas, Thank you for having us. With the amount of hospitality you showed we are lucky the guys are still not there! All the best and see you next year.

Daycare playground upgrade

I liked dealing with Two Guys and a Shovel because I valued the integrity of their conversation: it wasn’t about selling me as much as understanding the needs of the application for my client.
I needed to provide a safer play area for toddlers and they explained the technical specifications of the artificial grass installation process, but in layman terms and it made sense. The pricing was fair, they were as accommodating as possible to meet the deadline considering the short lead time and they did an amazing job from ground preparation to a great looking and safe play area. As a business & project manager I rely on qualified workmanship and they delivered. They are in my data base for any future installation where artificial grass is required.

Thank you for your kind words Michel. The pleasure was all ours. You were great to deal with and trusted that we would take care of it...extremely professional We very much appreciate your business. Until the next one. Two guys that

Porch and step work

We had a badly damaged porch and we were looking for over 5 months for someone to do the work. The curb appeal was awful.

I happened to be visiting a friend and saw their porch. We called them the next day.

We were very happy with the work and all our neighbours have been impressed. Now we have a beautiful curb appeal!

Thank you two guys!

Hi Sharon. Thank you so much for your kind words. So glad that you like the new front entrance. All the best!

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Backyard turf

This company was excellent to work with. Quick to respond to my emails, show me all my options to make sure I picked the turf that was right for me. Their workers were conscientious, polite, walked me through the install process an answered any questions that I had. And they did a fantastic job!

Hi Dani. Thank you so much for your kind review. All the best. Enjoy your lovely home.

Artificial turf installation

Absolutely amazing service and quality installation. Very friendly kind courteous staff. They were very detailed in explaining what would be involved in the work. The guys were very polite and maintained a clean jobsite. Management is very easy to work with and the follow-up for the job is a sweet added touch. You really have nothing to worry about once you hire this company. Can't give enough praise to these guys. Very hard to find exceptional service like Two Guys and Shovel have provided.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. We enjoyed working with your guys as well!! Best of luck on your new venture. Talk soon.

John in Barrie
John in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Backyard and front path makeover

Jesse and the boys dug up my crappy backyard and they leveled it and put down the turf, also forming a garden around the perimeter. They cut part of my front yard and took down the concrete steps and built an interlock path leading to beautiful stone steps. My wife and I could not be any happier and we've had lots of positive feedback from friends and neighbors.

Hi john. Thanks very much for your positive review and for working with us on your transformation. Have a great year.

Sarah
Sarah
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Walkway and turf

Hired the company to lay turf in backyard. Also had them complete an interlock walkway. Completely dependable, punctual, professional and couldn’t be happier with the work that was done.

Hello Sarah. You are a very special customer and your kind words are very appreciated. See you next year. Jesse and the guys.

Tariq in Toronto
Tariq in Toronto

Artificial grass

Great team to work with. Project turned out as promised. The installers where friendly and helpful. Loved working with the team

It was great meeting you and your family Tariq. All the best.

Dave

More about Two Guys And A Shovel

We focus on creating beauty while minimizing maintenance requirements in our customers landscapes throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
Artificial Turf Supply and Installation