Castor Tree Care Services

Reviews for Castor Tree Care Services

Castore Trees Service
Castore Trees Service

Tree cutting

This is the second time using Castor Tree Service and they are great. They do a fantastic job and a great cleanup. If you want a tree or bush cutter just ask for Fahir

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

cutting down 3 huge dead ash trees

I am very happy with the service that we received when they cut down 3 very large but dead ash trees on our property. The team was professional, prompt and efficient and they did a very hard job safely and at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend this company and would have no hesitation hiring them again.

Hotline in Mississauga
Hotline in Mississauga

Tree trimming and manicure

These guys are unbelievable and impeccably clean. In one afternoon they took the overgrowth and tops off three large trees making them look perfect and more functional relating to atmosphere and sun.
They were organized methodical and clean beyond belief and the price was more than fair.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Outstanding and Friendly Service

We had a tree that tore one of its main branches during a wind storm. The branch was now sitting precariously on top of a few other trees, and had to be removed before it fell on someone/something.

Jose and his colleagues were super professional and friendly, and gave us an extremely competitive quote to remove the branch despite it being very large and very difficult to access.

During this first project, Jose noticed that the tree was not in great shape because ants had severely infested the main junction of the tree. We were so impressed with Jose's work that we contacted Castor Tree Services again and worked with Freyr this time to remove the tree.

Freyr was also very friendly, polite, and professional. He let us know that we would have to submit an emergency permit to the city to remove the tree (because it was so large) and provided us with support to obtain the permit. The removal of the tree went smoothly, and my parents were given quite an entertaining show of Freyr's people and chunks of the tree swinging around in the backyard because they had to remove the tree piece by piece.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tree pruning and removal

Freyr and his team were responsive and gave a quote that was more reasonable than other companies. They came on time and removed a huge branch from a Manitoba maple in my yard quickly, safely and cleaned up very well. Freyr was pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend.

Olga in Toronto
Olga in Toronto

I can't praise these men enough!

The project was perfect from our pleasant phone contact until the excellent clean up - not just of my garden but even my front walkway. They were professionals from start to finish. Freyer was efficient, hard working as was Jose, who did the tree trimming . I was so impressed that I recommended them to my neighbour who hired them as well. She was so pleased with their work, that she is planning to hire them for a second tree project. They are the best!

Amir
Amir

Thorough and Professional

Over the last couple of years I have used Castor a couple of times. The Last job was cutting back a couple of existing Manitoba maples. They did an amazing job and cleaned up all the mess properly.

I've already recommended them to neighbours and friends and planning to use them again for Stumps.

Great service, very fair prices, and good at what they do.

Nino in Old Toronto
Nino in Old Toronto

Great Job!

They arrived on time and did a fantastic job. They were very accommodating to the needs of both us and the neighbor.

It's great when companies go the extra mile.

I highly recommend them.

Bernadette in Toronto
Bernadette in Toronto

Tree trimming

Had my tree trimmed today by such a professional fast clean friendly bunch of lads. A great crew to work with. The owner Freyr is so friendly and easy to talk to. I would recommend this company to anyone.
What a great job lads.
Thank you so much.
Bernie McLearnon

Pruning of large maple trees

Castor Tree responded to my call immediately and the job was priced and completed within 1 week. They showed up early, cleaned as they went along and were absolute professionals! Couldn't be happier!

More about Castor Tree Care Services

Castor Tree Care has been proudly serving the communities of Toronto and her surrounding areas for over 15 years. We have always sought to bring a level of professionalism and customer focus to our job while preserving the basic fundamentals of tree. We have endeavoured to provide a well-rounded set ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Toronto?