Hornet Construction

Daniel in Richmond Hill
Daniel in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Perfect Demo and DIg

I called Vito for a quote on a Monday and within 48 hours he had a team of workers at my site. Very punctual, professional and would recommend these guys to any builders that need a demo and/or dig. Best in GTA that I've dealt with thus far!

chris from Etobicoke
chris from Etobicoke
1 review Pickering, ON

Home Demolition / Excavation

Hornet Construction was fantastic to deal with. I am building a new home and originally hired Hornet to do the demo on the existing house. Vito promptly returned my call and him and Mauro came out to price the project. Before my Demo permit could be issued I needed Enbridge to shut of my gas. The process took longer than expected. However, Vito was extremely patient, checking in periodically to see where I was at in terms of a start date. Once I had my Demo Permit the Machine was floated in right away. The Machine operator Mauro operates the excavator like a surgeon with a scalpel. He was able to strip the framed walls away from the brick veneer making separating the materials much faster and cost efficient. Walter who is Mauro's spotter is a gentleman. The entire crew was great working with me and explaining the process as we went along. They will always return your call fast. Once the demolition was completed I hired Hornet to do my Excavation. Again, Mauro and Walter will made sure it was done right. I can only hope that the rest of my trades are as good to work with as Hornet Construction. I highly recommend them.

More about Hornet Construction

Excavation, Demolition, Shoring & Waterproofing! ! ! ~WE BRING IT DOWN & TAKE IT OUT OF THE GROUND~ Do you need your Foundation uncovered for some repair work? Or a hole dug for that dream pool? Just bought a new lot and have a old building you need to tear ...