Shaun signed a contract to deliver custom cabinet doors for a value of $1200. I paid him a cash deposit of $600 and was promised the doors "as soon as possible". After 8 weeks of promises that he would deliver the doors, he admitted that he had not completed the work. I requested the return of my deposit. Shaun of C3 Designs did not return my money, nor did he respond to emails, text messages or phone calls requesting the deposit monies returned.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- deliver on its written contracts, return deposits for work not provided, communicate with clients via phone, email or text message.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- hire any other contractor