RenosGroup.Ca

John from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom,Flooring,Front door,Exterior work

Hello,
It has been a couple of months since the renovations have been completed and we could not be happier with the results.
Keith was a very easy person to deal with regardless of the situation.
Great attention to details and and treated our home like his own.
Even with a problem not caused by him around the front door...Keith was very supportive and arranged his time to accommodate the longer time frame for the door to arrive.
Never felt that regardless of the challenges that our house threw at him there was always a sense of confidence and calmness.
Keith and his team were committed from the start of the project and that never wavered.
I would definitely hired Renosgroup for any other upcoming projects no matter how large.
Thanks Keith.

You were a pleasure to work with. Thank you very much for the fantastic referral.

jeff from Ottawa
jeff from Ottawa

Basement

After getting several quotes I decided on RenosGroup for my basement project. The work was done well, they showed up when they were supposed to and it was done within my budget. Will hire them again for our next project.

We look forward to working with you on many more projects in the future. Thanks Jeff.

Judith  from Ottawa
Judith from Ottawa

Bathroom reno

Keith and his team did a fabulous job on my bathroom reno. There were a few unexpected snags that Keith addressed and fixed immediately. I would definitely use this company again and have recommended it to my friends.

Thanks for the wonderful review!

Jo-Ann Hightower from Ottawa
Jo-Ann Hightower from Ottawa

Basement Renovation and two bathroooms

Keith and Jose from Renos Group were professional and easy to work with. The estimate Keith provided was clear, comprehensive and mindful of our budget. His team were very helpful in design consultation and acquiring the right products for our home. The day to day work was done in a manner that was the least disruptive to our everyday life, and the site was left clean each day. The workmanship and end product are great. We are so pleased with the end results. We have already recommended Renos Group to others looking for an honest, hardworking contractor

Always a pleasure to work with great clients. Thanks very much.

Jared Thibodeau from Ottawa
Jared Thibodeau from Ottawa

Bathroom Renovation

We hired RenosGroup to complete our main upstairs bathroom renovation. They finished the project with ease, on time and on budget. Always recommend them to our friends and family.

Jared Thibodeau

Very Much Appreciated. Thank you.

Laura & Michael  from Ottawa
Laura & Michael from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

basement finishing, painting, plumbing, electrical, manage sub-contractors

Keith and his team did a great job from Day 1 to end of job. We especially appreciated clear communications, honouring quotes, quality of work and tidying up each day, and going the extra mile for us when we needed extra work done ... which we sole-sourced to Renos Group because we had gained 100% confidence in them. We unreservedly recommend Renos Group for projects large and small, from the simplest to the most challenging. Well done Keith & Team !!!!

Many thanks for the wonderful and kind review, it is greatly appreciated!

Tom from Ottawa
Tom from Ottawa

Roof Replacement

RenosGroup was hired to replace my roof. They showed up everyday, were respectful of our property and completed the project in a timely manner. I plan to hire them again to have my kitchen replaced in the near future and would recommend them to anyone looking for professional work.

Tom McInnis

Thank you for the kind feedback, we really appreciate it, and we very much look forward to working on future projects with you.

Mike from Ottawa
Mike from Ottawa

Kitchen Renovation

Seeing homes every day gives me an appreciation of what it means to have renovations done properly. So when my wife and I decided have some work done in our kitchen, I knew that my only call was going to be to Keith at www.renosgroup.ca. From the first visit to the last day Keith and his team were on track and kept us updated on their progress. Their attention to detail and focus on our home as though it were their own from start to finish was refreshing to experience.
We'd happily recommend Keith to our friends and neighbours!

Thanks for the wonderful review, and for the recommendations!

More about RenosGroup.Ca

We are a family owned and operated renovation team that is dedicated to making your house feel like home. Specializing in many things including interior renovations, mobility renovations and hand-holding the nervous homeowner, we cater to you and your every need. We promise we will always treat you and your home with the respect you deserve because we understand that the client comes first. By following this rule we are always kind, courteous, and preform daily clean ups at the end of each day.
We love what we do for a business, as it is truly satisfying to see a beautiful home and happy client at the end of a big project.