EXTREME ORGANIZER

2017072910
1 New Jersey
Montvale
NL

I reached out to Extreme Organizer because I have heard nothing but good things about their company. Monika was extremely helpful and knowledgable upon organizing. She had such clever ideas of how to optimize small spaces, and truly helped me in my situation. I'm beyond pleased with the results and would recommend Extreme Organizer to anyone with organizational needs.

More about EXTREME ORGANIZER

I Will Sort & Organize Your Home. Office. Garage. Storage. Specifically focusing on Space Optimization according to what works best for you! ! Call or Text 201. 707. 2910 for a Complimentary Consultation Today!