Audovation Inc.

Home Theater
Airdrie AB

Reviews for Audovation Inc.

Stephen
Stephen

Wifi Router, Apple TV, Sonos soundbar, harmonized remote

We were having difficulty getting a consistent wifi signal in our basement and using an old Xbox to stream Netflix wasn't working too well. We also had a different remote for each piece of equipment and weren't happy with our old entry level soundbar. Shaun listened carefully to our concerns and gave us a number of suggestions as to how we could deal with the issues we identified. We decided to go ahead and Shaun provided installed a new wifi router, apple TV, sonos soundbar and tied it all together with one harmonized remote. After installation and programming, Shaun told us to give him a call if we had any difficulties with any of the equipment. We have been enjoying the system for about a week now and have had no issues at all with the wifi in the basement or any of the components. We are really happy with the equipment, the service, and the cost was reasonable. There was no pressure to purchase more equipment than we wanted or needed. We wouldn't hesitate to use Shaun and company again.

Thanks Steve! Was a pleasure working with you.

Marie in Calgary
Marie in Calgary

New home build in Bearspaw

Audovation provides us service and consultation from the wiring and planning stage to the final install of tvs, cameras, speakers, theatre components, automated lighting and wifi.

Everything was done professionally and efficiently, we were extremely pleased with the staff and management and would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Thanks Marie, it's been such a pleasure working with you guys!

debwheaton in Calgary
debwheaton in Calgary
1 review Chestermere, AB

Complete Theatre Surround Sound System, Sonos System for the back yard, Apple TV, Wifi booster for dead zones in the house and a harmonized remote that makes it all user friendly

I moved into my new home a few months ago and was overwhelmed with technological challenges it presented. Shaun from Audovation Inc. was a lifesaver. After carefully listening to my goals for what I wanted to accomplish, he was able to help me select the best equipment for my needs, he expertly installed it, programmed it and gave me a user friendly tutorial. Being from an older demographic, I’m not technologically savvy. Shaun was professional and patient and simplified the whole process for me. The Harmonized remote he programmed is my new favourite toy. Everything I want at the touch of a button. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Audovation Inc. for any home electronic projects.

Thanks Debbie! Glad we could help!

Carrie & Altadore
Carrie & Altadore

Networking Troubleshooting

We recently worked with our cable company to upgrade our internet and cable services. Unfortunately, when they came out to complete the order, they were unable to network our Apple Express (which allows us to stream our favourite tunes). I contacted Shaun on Dec.28th--fully not expecting to hear from him until the New Year--and he called me that same day. Best of all, he found room in his schedule the following day to provide us with the support to get up n' running. Both he and his colleague were polite, professional and extremely helpful. I was incredibly impressed with both of them. I will certainly, without hesitation, hire AudoVation for any future audio/TV mounting support. Five stars!

Thanks Carrie, glad we could get this solved for you!

sean in Calgary
sean in Calgary

Fantastic service

Shaun and his team do excellent work. We had a TV mounted and wireless access point installed at our office, the work was done in a timely and professional manor.

Thanks for the review Sean, always a pleasure!

Basic wall mount of television

Shaun arrived at the appointed time fully prepared to do the installation. He consulted me and my wife to assure we were satistifed with positioning of of the TV. The installaion was done with quality materials and the work area was left clean. Shaun connected the TV to my home entertainment equipment and was able to provide cables where needed. He also ensured I was familiar with how to operate the system. All was done in a professional, efficient and friendly manner. . I would not hesitate to recommend his services.

Thanks for the review and glad you are happy with the install!

petro
petro

TV Wall Mount

I found Shaun on HomeStars and flipped him an email based on his reviews. Shaun and his colleague successfully mounted our TV on a tiled wall. I was worried about the tile cracking during the drilling and the potential for missing the studs, but the duo took their time and did the job right with the right tools. Awesome job and highly recommended.

Thanks for the review and glad we could help!

Kristian in Toronto
Kristian in Toronto

Multiple home A/V projects

I have had Shaun do multiple jobs for me. He is easy to deal with, has reasonable prices, won't try to upsell you on stuff and, most importantly, does incredible work. His attention to detail is second to none. I cannot recommend him highly enough if you want a hassle free experience.

I am attaching one picture. Wish I had more from previous jobs to share, but lost them when I changed phones.

Thanks Kris, always a pleasure!

Michael in
Michael in

TV wall mount - awkward pocket door - GREAT JOB!!!

I found Shaun on Homestars and based on his reviews I had him come in to mount a 59 inch Samsung in our living room and a tricky mount of a 49 inch Samsung in our master bedroom. The master bedroom was complicated due to a pocket door and where we wanted the TV mounted. Shaun did an awesome job and provided a solution that worked perfectly! Highly recommend!!!

Thanks Michael, pleasure working with you!

Desi
Desi
4 reviews Nanton, AB

Better Than The Rest!

We have used this company several times and recommended them highly.
The owner Shaun calls back and answers your questions even months down the road.
Clean up after and take away boxes.
Professional and experienced and a nice guy too!

Thanks Desi, always a pleasure working for you guys!

More about Audovation Inc.

Professional Home Audio/Video & Network Services

We are a fully insured and licensed company serving Calgary and all surrounding areas. We offer everything from a basic TV wall mount to whole-home networked audio, video and automation systems. Best prices and top notch service.

Services Include:
Basic and custom TV wall mounting
Multi-room Audio Systems
Audiophile 2-channel Audio Systems
Home Theatre Setup and Troubleshooting
Networking and WiFi boosters
Pre-wire and retrofit
Universal Remote Control Programming
Home Automation and Control Systems
LED Lighting

We are an authorized dealer of many top brands including Anthem, Martin Logan, Cambridge Audio, RBH, Marantz, Panasonic Projectors, Epson Projectors and Elunevision Screens.