Magiclean Kilroy

Reviews for Magiclean Kilroy

Happy Customer in Calgary
Happy Customer in Calgary

Carpets and Upholstery cleaning, Blinds cleaned, Disaster Services

I am so glad that I phoned Magiclean Kilroy! My first contact was with Judy who was so helpful! After listening to my tales of woe, and hearing what I needed help with, she replied that they could help me with everything. What a relief. Firstly, Rob came out and checked out some areas of concern that we had after some flooding from melting snow. He put my mind at ease as things weren't as bad as I thought. It was very good to know that that is another area that Magiclean Kilroy can help with. Next was having our carpets and upholstered furniture cleaned. Ivan was absolutely fantastic. He did a such terrific job. He is very knowledgeable, works so hard, gets great results and is such a very nice person on top of all that. After our carpets and upholstery were cleaned, Adam came to the house and took all our blinds down in the morning to clean offsite and returned them and reinstalled them later that afternoon. He did a great job, too!
You have a great team at Magiclean Kilroy. Thank you very much for everything! Will be in touch to proceed with the next steps to get our house back into pristine condition.

I am so very glad to hear all this - thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, I'm happy we were able to help!

Andrew from Calgary
Andrew from Calgary

Quality Cleaning, Great Service & Very Reasonable Pricing

From Reception (Judy) to carpet cleaner (Ivan, 22 years hands-on experience), fantastic service, shared their knowledge, excellent carpet cleaning results with spot remover application, excellent value overall. Carpet cleaned family room, living and dining rooms, staircase, hallway and master bedroom. Ivan spent more than 1.5 hours and worked very hard (quite a workout for him). Ivan is friendly, attentive, detail oriented, hard working, careful, and has clear pride of workmanship throughout.

carpet cleaning

Magiclean Kilroy is an excellent company. Right from dealing with Judy on the phone, who is most personable and friendly, through to Ivan, who most professionally cleaned our carpets, we would highly recommend and refer this company to anyone. The phone quote was very accurate and Ivan treated our carpets and home as if it were his own. The work was done in a timely and courteous manner with great results.

Thank you so much for the kind words and gracious review - we're so glad everything went so well and hope to work with you again in the future!

Marg in Calgary
Marg in Calgary

Blind cleaning

Magiclean came right on time, took down my 17 faux wood blinds, took them out to get cleaned and put them back up in one day- actually 5 1/2 hrs. Larry was very professional and friendly and helpful. I will definitely use this company again and I am thinking Of using them for carpet cleaning. I recommend this company for service and price.

Cleaned one set of stairs only

Magiclean Kilroy
403-288-4099
#100 - 2408, 10 Ave SW
Calgary
AB
T3C 0K6

Absolutely horrified that a coffee stain on stairs would cost that much. I was not advised of that when booking the appointment but the technician said that was the cost. I asked about the dirt left at the corners and baseboards and was told that would be extra
Could not get rid of this company fast enough. Never will use or recommend them to anyone again

I'd like to offer our sincere apology that your stairs weren't cleaned to your desired outcome. We've spoken with our technician who explained that he did go through his concerns that the stains in the corners would not come out completely as the carpet on the stairs was quite dated. The older the carpet is the less likely it is that a deep-set stain will be completely removed, despite our best attempts. I would like to point out that it is our policy to always outline the price in detail before starting to clean and we do have your signature authorizing the price and the work to be done prior to work commencing. We have also offered to come out to re-clean your stairs and we were told you did not wish us to do so.
Unfortunately complete removal of all spots and stains is not always possible, as stated in our policies and procedures attached to the quote you were given before work began. We hold ourselves to a high standard in our cleaning processes and we apologize that we did not meet your satisfaction.
Customer Service
Magiclean/Kilroy

Michelle from Calgary
Michelle from Calgary

Blind Cleaning

I called to have our blinds cleaned. They booked an appointment and then called me back when they had a cancellation in the area. They came on time, removed the blinds, took them to their warehouse, cleaned them, brought them back and reinstalled. They look brand new!! They also repaired a couple of small problems on them. Absolutely no complaints and wish I had done this sooner as it saved me a ton of work! Great job!

Hi Michelle! We're happy to hear that you had a good experience with us, thank you for your review. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Anonymous .
Anonymous .

Carpet Clean and Spot treatment

I wasn't sure if any of it would come out but you can't even see where the wax or coffee was!

Robyn from Calgary
Robyn from Calgary

Blind Cleaning

We were so impressed with Magiclean Kilroy when they came to clean our blinds last weekend. They were professional, courteous, and prompt. Our blinds look so fantastic - I wish I'd had them cleaned before now! Great value and great service.

Thank you Robyn for your feedback. Very happy we can be of service to you. I hope to hear from you in the future for future service!

Shane from Calgary
Shane from Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

Run away! We were promised upon time of the booking that there would be no extras or additional charges. We booked them for both carpet cleaning and furnace cleaning on the same day, and they were only able to do the carpet cleaning as they over booked themselves that day and needed to come back to do the furnace cleaning. Never fun taking the day off and not have the work completed.

Then when they called back to reschedule, we flat out asked if there would be any additional charges to their estimate. Again they said no, just like the front page of their website states. Wow, did we get taken for a ride this time.

The problem we ran into is a friend from out of town was staying at our house that day, and volunteered to be at the house for the Magic clean / Kilroy staff member. They did nothing (not a single thing) more than the estimate indicated on the work order, but when we got home we saw the paid invoice of an additional $180. Why you might ask? Great question...still waiting after 3 weeks for an actual phone call back from the company. I have left 7 messages in the past 3 weeks asking for someone to call me. Still waiting...

Dear Shane
We’re sorry to hear your experience with us was less than perfect! As well, our sincere apology that such a long time has lapsed and you have not received a response!
Our technicians are given work orders specifying the work to be completed and the price to be charged prior to leaving our office based on what the customer tells our booking administrator. For example, a customer calls in and says, “I have a three bedroom home that I think is about 1400 square feet with two levels and maybe 14 or so stairs.” The booking administrator will give a quote and complete the work order for the technician based on that caller’s information. Should the technician arrive at the property and the home is actually closer to 1800 square feet or there is double the number of stairs or any other different information than what the quote was based on – the price will change. We strive to give the most accurate quote and have no hidden costs or surprises. Unfortunately, this cannot always be possible for reasons beyond our control.
Anyone can appreciate the frustration of booking off a day and waiting for a service that is then not provided. Issues such as staff being unexpectedly sick or vehicle or equipment maintenance can cause us to be suddenly overbooked. As the customer, this can be a big inconvenience that we understand and apologize for. Our booking staff strives to be sure all unexpected issues can be covered and welcome feedback for improvement. If you could provide the date of service, we can assist them in seeing what could have been improved on that day.
We are looking into the delay in your call being returned and again apologize for that. Without your last name or contact information, I am unable to contact you directly but invite you to contact me to discuss this further and perhaps be able to resolve some of your concerns.
Sincerely
Rina McDermott
Client Relations
587-225-7368

Nancy Boire from Okotoks
Nancy Boire from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Furnace cleaning

Larry the technician arrived on time,was very friendly and informative.Our furnace was cleaned efficiently and in the time we expected.I would recommend Magicleankilroy to friends and relatives. Thank you for providing the service you say you will.

Thank you so much for your feedback Nancy. Glad we could be of service to you, and hope to hear from you in the future!

More about Magiclean Kilroy

We have provided home cleaning services throughout the Calgary area for more than 40 years. We clean carpets, upholstery, furnaces, ducts, blinds, and more. We also offer flood restoration services. Callers often ask us why our prices seem to be more expensive than many of the competitors advertised prices. And ...