Jeffrey Paul Home Improvements Co.

Shutters & Blinds
155-165 Duggan Lane Aurora ON L4G 1J3
Shutters & Blinds
Jeffrey Paul Home Improvements Co.

Reviews for Jeffrey Paul Home Improvements Co.

Alejandro in Stouffville
Alejandro in Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Best guy in the business

Jeffrey was recommended to us through a family friend who said nothing but good things about him. He definitely lives up to his reputation. He set up a fast and easy appointment with us. He was so knowledgeable about all the products. I felt as though I became an expert on blinds just from our meeting. He guided me to the correct product and modifications for our home.

His prices were outstanding. At the time we met with him he had a promotion that just expired. He worked hard and got us the promotion and we couldn't have been happier with the price.

After the installation, my wife wanted some minor corrections. She called him and he fixed everything and made the whole process effortless. He fought with the manufacturers and installers on our behalf. In the end, the blinds left our home looking absolutely stunning. They truly are the jewellery of the home.

I can't say enough good things about Jeffrey. He will be our blinds guy for life.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

repair of blind

Jeff was very helpful in helping us solve the issue of our broken blind and got us the necessary replacement parts to make it work again, rather than trying to upsell a new blind. He spent a fair amount of time with the manufacturer and myself to help solve this issue and was always very pleasant to deal with. He knows a lot about various products and has been in business a long time. I would highly recommend him!

teresa
teresa
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Blinds

We were very happy with the service and the quality of our blinds!
The blinds were installed very professionally and we didn't have to wait long for our order! We'd highly recommend Jeff's company,

S in Markham
S in Markham

Blinds

My family and I have purchased Shad-O-Matic dual concept/zebra blinds from this company and we are very happy with the services provided throughout. The owner was very kind, pleasant and patient. In the midst of a pandemic in 2020 with all the services being slow in the country, he put our orders through quickly and provided us the blinds we ordered in a very reasonable timely manner, which we appreciated a lot since we had around 25 windows in the house with no privacy. The blinds were not only beautiful they were also great quality and installed professionally, which made a big difference aesthetically. I recommend this company for anyone needing their services without doubt.

Kung in Stouffville
Kung in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Definitely recommend and trusted service !

We ordered the zebra blinds maybe 2.5 years ago and the customer service and care from Jeffrey is totally worth every dollar and would highly recommend him! We had a slight issue with the installation, but he got John to fix it right away and he was very professional and detailed to the work. 2.5 years later (last week) we noticed there was a super small tear on one of the blinds (wasnt expecting much at all, figure to call jeff and see what he can do or any advice how to prevent it from tearing more). Jeffrey was actually able to order us a new blind within 2 days of contacting him. Super grateful and it only shows how much he cares for his customers! Definitely will go back to him for more blinds and shades once we move ! You wont regret it !
P.s we got it for 2 bedrooms and living room, total = 2 balcony doors, 2 windows (with 1 seperated into 3 blinds as it is larger, so 4 for windows).

Subramaniam Sivakumar  in Vaughan
Subramaniam Sivakumar in Vaughan

House blinds

I purchased Shade-O-Matic blinds from Mr.Jeff in 2007 He is a very nice person and pleasant to deal with.he is a professional,knowledgeable and gave us a great service.He installed blinds for 23 windows and a patio door and all the windows in basement.After 13 years I never experienced any mechanical failure or product problem.up to now everything working perfect.i would definitely recommend Mr.Jeff to anyone that is looking for to install blinds,shutters or any window covering.God bless you and thank you for all the services you have provide us.

Good morning. Thank you for your kind works. Wow, 13 years later and you remember me and write such a nice review. I greatly appreciate it. It does help my business. always here to help. Be safe. Be well.

Elaine
Elaine
3 reviews Aurora, ON

California shutters throughout my home

I am thrilled with my california shutters! Jeff offered excellent guidance regarding this major purchase for me. I shopped around 4-5 different places and Jeff's prices, product and service were by far the best. Jeff is responsive, reliable and honest. I would highly recommend!

Lisa in East Gwillimbury
Lisa in East Gwillimbury
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Shutters throughout new home

We ordered shutters for our new home in November and they were installed 6 weeks later. Jeff and his team were punctual, informative, professional and tidy. The final result is better than we imagined. Great pricing, high quality product and excellent service. Highly recommend!

Linda in Richmond Hill
Linda in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Shade-O-Matic Shutters

I've gone to the big box stores and this price was the lowest of all with better quality shutters. None of them could deliver by Christmas but this company had come through - only 1 issue - they had the wrong size shutter (which was not a big issue) and was rectified within a couple of weeks. Many phone calls were made to let me know how things were coming along throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend this company.

Mohsins in East Gwillimbury
Mohsins in East Gwillimbury
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Dual concept for the whole house

I used Jeff services for my previous house in Newmarket copper hills community . I was quite impressed by the way he dealt . Jeff is a professional and besides the quote he gave was the best I got . I wanted shade o matic and he is a tried and trusted dealer for them. Jeff replied to the call and paid a visit the next day . He took measurements and placed the order the same evening. The order placement call was made right in front of us and the way shade o magic ppl treated him showed the respect he has gained over decades of work with them . The order took two weeks time and was installed the next day . His new team of installers JOHN/Jon and his buddy were very polite and professional. They did their job in an hour or so . Cleaned up and left . Jeff came the next day even though he got hurt while playing hockey ?.
Thankyou Jeff and all the best for the future .
I highly recommend Jeff ,the products that he carries and his installers .

Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Aurora?