Advanced Home Inspections

Reviews for Advanced Home Inspections

Ally in Ottawa
Ally in Ottawa

Highly Recommended Home Inspector

As investors, we purchased a century old home in the Glebe and were extremely impressed with Lyall's service - he is very knowledgeable and took the time to teach us along the way, even our realtor had learned new things from Lyall. I highly recommend this company as very reasonably priced for a high quality inspection. Will definitely book again for future deals. Thanks!

Sylvana in Cumberland
Sylvana in Cumberland

House inspection

Lyall was amazing! He arrived on time and took his time to patiently explain everything to us, he Provided lots of tips and recommendations. As first home buyers, my husband and I learned so much during the home inspection. His kind manner and attention to details made the experience enjoyable. The detailed report was sent few hours later. I would HIGHLY recommend Lyall for home inspection.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

House inspection

Arrive on time. Respond to message immediately. Excellent inspection. Looks at details and show me every problem. Provide detailed information on each issue and recommend actions. Provide report on time.

Kevin
Kevin
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great help for 1st time buyer (and anyone else!)

Lyall was very knowledgeable, patient with my questions, and easy to talk to. As a first time buyer I had a few concerns about the entire process but felt much better after tagging along for the inspection. I now know a lot more and his report will help my wife and I plan for the immediate, near, and far future.

Private User reviews Gatineau,

Great home inspector

Lyall was on time, walked around the entire house in 4 foot deep snow to look at the foundation, inspected the entire house in about 2 hours, had a fancy heat detecting gadget, very thorough and helpful. He was happy and polite. I had a very good experience and I would highly recommend him.

Jannah
Jannah

Home Inspection

Lyall was amazing! He took his time to patiently explain everything he was looking for and how everything worked. I learned so much during the home inspection. His kind manner and attention to detail made the day thoroughly enjoyable. I would HIGHLY recommend Lyall to anyone in need of a home inspection. - Jannah

Mitchell in Ottawa
Mitchell in Ottawa

Home inspection

Lyall provided exceptional service. He was on time, very informative and thorough. He spent the time to explain what he was doing throughout the process while providing tips for me as a first time home buyer. The report was sent to me within hours of the inspection as promised. I would absolutely recommend Lyall to anyone who needs a home inspection, especially a first time home buyer.

Zinaida in Burlington
Zinaida in Burlington
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

First-time home buyers home inspection

Advanced Home Inspections provided very detailed and knowledgeable service. They did a thorough inspection of the home providing us with all the explanations and details along the way. The home maintenance advice is invaluable to us as first-time homeowners. The inspector was very patient and thorough in answering all our questions and he has a real talent in providing simple and understandable explanations. His report covered all the findings in detail and I am sure we will be consulting it for the next few years as we update/maintain the house.

We are very happy with the service he provided and we would recommend him to anyone.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great Experience

I am a first time home buyer and Lyall was great. He went through everything in detail, took his time and answered any questions we had.

I am so happy with the service, I would recommend him to anyone. I will definitely come back if we need any other home inspections. Money well spent!

Thank you!

DAN in Osgoode
DAN in Osgoode

Great home inspection service

I need do home inspection for my current house. Lyall was very knowledgable and friendly person. I had some many questions and concerns about my house, but he was give me fully explanation for all of questions and using easy way to let me understand in seconds. During the inspection, you will defiantly learning more about your home, give me a peace of mind as well. Lol...One more thing is he was really nice person! Help me get to know about HRV system and give me some advises to how I need to maintain and fix problems. Very Excellent!!! Highly recommended to everyone who needs home inspection for new house and current house!

More about Advanced Home Inspections

We offer Professional Home Inspections and Energy Efficiency Assessments of single and multi-family residential properties in Ottawa and surrounding areas. Our services include: - Professional home inspections (pre-purchase, pre-listing and new home warranty), - Standalone thermal imaging inspections; - Air leakage inspections; and - Home energy audits. Professional comprehensive reports ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Ottawa?