915 Sheenboro Cres Ottawa ON K4A 3M6

Reviews for Advanced Home Inspections

Mitchell in Ottawa
Mitchell in Ottawa

Home inspection

Lyall provided exceptional service. He was on time, very informative and thorough. He spent the time to explain what he was doing throughout the process while providing tips for me as a first time home buyer. The report was sent to me within hours of the inspection as promised. I would absolutely recommend Lyall to anyone who needs a home inspection, especially a first time home buyer.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great Experience

I am a first time home buyer and Lyall was great. He went through everything in detail, took his time and answered any questions we had.

I am so happy with the service, I would recommend him to anyone. I will definitely come back if we need any other home inspections. Money well spent!

Thank you!

DAN in Osgoode
DAN in Osgoode

Great home inspection service

I need do home inspection for my current house. Lyall was very knowledgable and friendly person. I had some many questions and concerns about my house, but he was give me fully explanation for all of questions and using easy way to let me understand in seconds. During the inspection, you will defiantly learning more about your home, give me a peace of mind as well. Lol...One more thing is he was really nice person! Help me get to know about HRV system and give me some advises to how I need to maintain and fix problems. Very Excellent!!! Highly recommended to everyone who needs home inspection for new house and current house!

Joseph in Ottawa
Joseph in Ottawa

Highly recommended

Lyall is professional, very helpful. I got the Inspection report same day! Very organized and thorough report. I chose him because of the excellent reviews about him, then after dealing with him I realized that all the positive reviews are totally right.
I highly recommend him .

Franklin in Ottawa
Franklin in Ottawa

ONLY USE ADVANCED HOME INSPECTION! Pre-purchase home inspection

613-222-1129
915 Sheenboro Cres
Ottawa
K4A 3M6

Buying a home can very a very stressful process, especially in my case as a first time home buyer. Lyall of Advanced Home Inspections put me and my wife at ease. He was knowledgeable, informative, and gave me and my wife all the information we needed about what we could expect regarding our future home. He was amazingly accommodating with our busy schedule and obviously takes his job very seriously. He examined and inspected every inch of the home and left no questions or concerns unanswered. He provided a typed report (within 24 hours of our inspection) that was one of the most detailed documents I have ever received! Beside the recommendations in the report, he also included diagrams, references, and rough costs associated with the recommendation so that you know what needs to be done. I have never been more at ease making any decision knowing that I had all the information thanks to Lyall.

Simply put, if you are buying a home ONLY use Advanced Home Inspection.

sbw76 in Ottawa
sbw76 in Ottawa

Highly recommended!!

Knowledgeable, friendly and thorough. That's a nutshell description of my experience with Advance Home Inspections. Our inspector went above and beyond to explain things to us in a way that people without much knowledge can easily understand. Offered up a few bonus tips on a few small things we can fix on our own to prevent larger problems in the future.

Quick and easy booking process.

Valerie in Toronto
Valerie in Toronto
1 review Alexandria, ON

Home inspection

I was impressed with this company. Lyall Coburn was very efficient and knowledgeable and his report was detailed. I was buying a property and needed to know how to improve it economically. I was provided with all the info I needed.

Sophie D in Toronto
Sophie D in Toronto

First Time Home Buyers

My partner and I were very nervous about purchasing our first home, since we know nothing about maintaining one. We felt this put us at a disadvantage, so we wanted to be ultra-confident in our inspection so we'd at least start on the right foot.

Our prospective home featured a wood-burning fireplace, so we needed a WETT certified inspector as well. We found Lyall online and decided to book him after reading amazing reviews.

My partner and I went from incredibly overwhelmed and nervous to feeling so at ease with our purchase, all thanks to Lyall's inspection. Many of his reviews will mention his easy-to-get-along-with personality, and his thorough and informative inspection.

I have to second these reviews. Lyall made us comfortable with him instantly. His inspection was very in-depth, and he explained everything we needed to know, and more, about the house as he went along. He took detailed notes and informed us of the timeline we could expect for replacing certain things, as well as the price we would be looking at.

He also gave us plenty of tips to keep the home in tip top shape, and provided basically an education on home-maintenance as he went along. A priceless bonus for someone in our situation.

My partner and I know so much more about our first home now. And we feel completely capable of maintaining it.

We would both highly recommend Lyall to anyone, no questions there! But if you are a first-time home buyer, we'll go a step further and say you NEED Lyall on your team to help you understand your home!

His incredibly competitive prices are just a bonus. If you don't want to take our word for it, just give him a call. It won't take you long to see what we're talking about.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Friendly, fast and efficient

The whole process was smooth and professional. We were able to book an appointment with Lyall with less than a week's notice. He was thorough and caught several issues with the new house that escaped our notice. The fact that he also provides thermal imaging was invaluable, since we found a corner in our attic that did not have sufficient insulation, which we missed during visual inspection. Well worth the price.

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Home Inspection

This is our first home purchase and we had it inspected by Lyall. He was very thorough, friendly, and happy to answer any questions we had. He explained any issues that may be problematic down the road, as well as just offering helpful advice in home maintenance. We were very satisfied with his service.

More about Advanced Home Inspections

We offer Professional Home Inspections and Energy Efficiency Assessments of single and multi-family residential properties in Ottawa and surrounding areas. Our services include: - Professional home inspections (pre-purchase, pre-listing and new home warranty), - Standalone thermal imaging inspections; - Air leakage inspections; and - Home energy audits. Professional comprehensive reports ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Ottawa?