Mirage Pool Services

Reviews for Mirage Pool Services

Sundeep Takhar from Oakville
Sundeep Takhar from Oakville

Partial Pool Closing Fall of 2020

I have been using Mirage Pools for several years for my pool service needs (i.e. openings & closing, liners, safety covers ,etc.) and I have seen a drastic drop in their customer service and quality of service in the work performed. Not sure what has changed, but have raised my concern multiple times with management (Amanda) where I have mostly received an inadequate response in satisfying my concerns. I have now switched to another pool supplier as the only way I can enforce my dissatisfaction is to take my money elsewhere.

New pool liner

Mirage pools installed a new liner for us. We found the service to be excellent. Amanda answered questions in a timely and professional manner. The whole experience was great. The guys installing the liner were friendly and knowledgeable. Timing was excellent with no delays. Very happy we chose Mirage pools.

Do Not Trust Mirage Pool and Spa - Horrible Customer Service

I used Mirage Pool 2 years ago for a new filter and things were fine, I have also used them to purchase my chlorine for the past few years. This past summer I went ahead and decided to change my linear so of course I decided to give my business to Mirage Pool. I was directed to Amanda for a quote which I agree to go with. I picked up my linear design and was told that it would take about 4-6 weeks for the linear to come in. They had the service guys come out 6 weeks before the linear actually arrived, which of course had the bit of water left at the bottom of the pool thicken up from all the leafs that was sitting at the bottom of the pool which made cleaning up very difficult. The day they came for draining the pool they left my backyard with garbage all over the place. Amanda who I dealt with via email is honestly very rude and short. You would think paying for a $3000+ service you would get good customer service? The lack of communication and delays I had to deal with was honestly extremely frustrating. Once everything was done and completed I was charged for extra stuff which was never on my original invoice and when I asked about this I was told that they had forgotten and that they would give me a $250 credit towards my next service which I was planning on getting my closing cover with them. Once the pool was up and running I noticed water loss on a daily basis, for few weeks I was told it is because of hot weather until for about a week I just let the water loss keep going without filling up the pool until I had to go show pictures to proof how low my pool water was reaching. finally after a full summer of going back and forth I finally got a reach of the owner MIKE! Now you would think the owner of a company would be concerned about an unhappy customer? After reaching out sending a very detailed email regarding the pool leak and how I feel it is from the linear, the lack of communication I've had to deal with prior to the linear being put in and even after etc. I finally got a response after almost a week and half being told that he will send service in to check the issue.... so they came in to check the pool, the follow day I get a charge of $200+ from Mirage Pool and when I ask what this charge was about I was told it was for the leak detection that was done. I was never told there would be a charge for this service and assuming how long the process of getting a hold of someone and finally getting someone to come check it out I was not expecting a charge especially after how much water that was used for weeks to constantly fill the pool, products I was told to buy etc. I was hit back with a response that the leak is not from the pool it is from behind the concrete and it cost $900+ to get started. When I asked if I can just get them to come close up my pool and that I will deal with this issue next year, I was given a quote not including a previous discount I was promised for the cover (200) + I was denied the credit was $250 I was given. I have yet heard back from Mike why I was charged $200 without my permission and how they could treat this situation without any concern.

I will never give business to Mirage Pool and Spa, they are extremely rude, lack communication and professionalism. I even tried to get Mike on the phone and when I was told he will contact me he never did. When I went to their head office they wouldn't open the door for me.

Horrible horrible way of treating a customer.

Mills in Mississauga
Mills in Mississauga

pool opening

I’ve been using them to open and close my pools the past few years, it’s been mostly hiccup free. This season we hd issues with the opening but Terry managed to resolve all of the issues and step up.

I look forward to having them close my pool

Review has 1 previous version
Gail Jordan in Burlington
Gail Jordan in Burlington

Pool Opening Abismal

We used Mirage 3 years ago to renew ALL of our pool equipment as well as the liner. Things were fine for awhile.

They have NOW become TOO big and customer service has been horrendous this year.

Our pool opening was scheduled and done only to be told that we had an issue with our filter and we would need a technician to come out at $150 for the ‘call out charge ‘ and then another $60 for the part. The technician came and said that he has no idea what the openers were talking about and things were ‘fine’.

Today we find out that our filter wasn’t working and we went to Mirage to ask for help only to be told ‘ they were too busy today and that no technical service could be done on a Sunday ‘ in quite a rude manner.

We are less than impressed. Seems as though they no longer care and have lost their way !!

Absolutely Atrocious Pool Company

We have been loyal customers of Mirage Pools for over 6 years. Their service is beyond disgraceful and has been getting worse year after year. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO. They will charge your card for what ever they feel like and hope you won’t notice. A few of our neighbors (Millcroft Area) warned us about them and we should of listened.

Mirage Pools,

You will NEVER succeed as a reputable company with your current customer service.

pool closing

they started very well..service,price,people.
this year they added a new employee..she is the worst ever..she thinks she is running GM.
i had Mirage open and close my pool for years..now she is charging me for pumping the water out though i have a safety cover,but she had my credit card.and she went ahead and charged me
she turned me off completely.never go back

Jim in Burlington
Jim in Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Pool opening

I had them close the pool and the following season they opened it but my heater wasn't closed properly so I needed to purchase a new part gorr. It because it froze over the winter. A couple owner said we use new people to service the pools and took no accountability or responsibility for there employee mistake and the co-owner said he would get back to me but never did.

Another issue when the pool was opened was a leak in the liner at the skimmer apparently the screws we're removed and water got behind liner however the holes in the liner were still intacked which proved the screws we're removed and again the only people who had access were the employees of mirage pools. This cost me another $500.00
Again the co-owner took no responsibility for even though they were the only ones that had access to the pool from closing and opening.

Cam from Burlington
Cam from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Fantastic customer service and very knowledgeable staff

I moved into a new home and hired Mirage to open the pool for me. They charged a fair price for the work, showed up on time and did a great job. While here, I asked their staff a few questions about the pool, equipment, etc. and they were happy to answer all of my questions and help me out.

After opening the pool I visited their store to purchase chemicals and some equipment, etc. and received exceptional customer service. After shopping there just 2x the staff knew my name (pretty impressive) and greet me every time I visit.

I've been to the store about 10x this year and always have lots of questions and they take time to help answer all of my questions and go above and beyond to help their customers. I'm very impressed with this company and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone - they've given me some of the best customer service out of any company that I have ever dealt with.

Stewart in Burlington
Stewart in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Ongoing pool service

I use Mirage for water testing, pool/spa chemicals and have used them for some equipment needs also. I find their in store customer service to be amazing. They remember your name and address you using your name when you come in. I like that. They are also honest and not salesy. If you don't need something, they won't tell you that you do. I like that also. You can trust what these guys say.
I've had the pleasure of dealing with many different associates here and they are all great.
Keep up the great work all of you. In a world where customer service seems to be dying, you guys are doing the small things that people really like.
Thank you.

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Burlington?