Mirage Pool Services

Jim in Burlington
Jim in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Pool opening

I had them close the pool and the following season they opened it but my heater wasn't closed properly so I needed to purchase a new part gorr. It because it froze over the winter. A couple owner said we use new people to service the pools and took no accountability or responsibility for there employee mistake and the co-owner said he would get back to me but never did.

Another issue when the pool was opened was a leak in the liner at the skimmer apparently the screws we're removed and water got behind liner however the holes in the liner were still intacked which proved the screws we're removed and again the only people who had access were the employees of mirage pools. This cost me another $500.00
Again the co-owner took no responsibility for even though they were the only ones that had access to the pool from closing and opening.

Cam from Burlington
Cam from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Fantastic customer service and very knowledgeable staff

I moved into a new home and hired Mirage to open the pool for me. They charged a fair price for the work, showed up on time and did a great job. While here, I asked their staff a few questions about the pool, equipment, etc. and they were happy to answer all of my questions and help me out.

After opening the pool I visited their store to purchase chemicals and some equipment, etc. and received exceptional customer service. After shopping there just 2x the staff knew my name (pretty impressive) and greet me every time I visit.

I've been to the store about 10x this year and always have lots of questions and they take time to help answer all of my questions and go above and beyond to help their customers. I'm very impressed with this company and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone - they've given me some of the best customer service out of any company that I have ever dealt with.

Stewart in Burlington
Stewart in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Ongoing pool service

I use Mirage for water testing, pool/spa chemicals and have used them for some equipment needs also. I find their in store customer service to be amazing. They remember your name and address you using your name when you come in. I like that. They are also honest and not salesy. If you don't need something, they won't tell you that you do. I like that also. You can trust what these guys say.
I've had the pleasure of dealing with many different associates here and they are all great.
Keep up the great work all of you. In a world where customer service seems to be dying, you guys are doing the small things that people really like.
Thank you.

Ronda in Oakville
Ronda in Oakville

Pool Maintenance and Opening

Mirage Pools has been extremely frustrating to deal with. When I initially began using them for service they were excellent, polite and responsive but since taking over the customers from another pool company they have become unreliable and unresponsive. The technicians leave notes asking you to call in but when you do, no one answers the phone or returns your calls. Although we have paid $365.00 for them to open our pool, they sent people who removed the cover, leaving their garbage behind in the yard and the covers on the deck. They did not start the system so that the water would begin to circulate. Instead they left a note asking me to do it or to call them. When I called them the manager of operations didn't have time to talk to me and has not spoken to me in spite of the fact that I have called him 3 times and emailed him twice.

ZW from Hamilton
ZW from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Pool maintenance

I would highly recommend Mirage to anyone who has a pool. They have been so great to us for over 6 years. They always come out pretty quickly when we have an issue. Great team and great company.

Sundeep Takhar from Oakville
Sundeep Takhar from Oakville

Liner Replacement & Salt Water System

After numerous quotes for a liner replacment, I finally came across Mirage Pool Services which provided the liner replacement for $3200 for a 20' x 35' humpback kidney pool which also included pool opening. I spoke with Terry, the GM, who was courteous and polite and explained in detail about the manufacture, quality and installation process for a new liner. I did take note that the liner manufacture was Latham which is the same company as the reputable Kafko with their Ultra-Seam technology. The old liner was cleaned removed and taken for measurements within the week I decided to go with Mirage. Within less than a month as promised by Terry the new liner was in and installed by once again a polite and professional crew led by Mike. Mike also took the time to answer my questions and it was obvious he had the experience and knowledge in replacing liners. At this time I had decided to also have my old chlorine system replaced and Terry was quick enough in responding with a quote for a Hayward Aquarite salt water system (T-15) which came to $1350 with installation (including check valve and sacrificial anode for the heater). I must commend Terry for maintaining constant communication with me even though it was the busy season for them where they are dealing with multiple customers at once. Since, the liner was installed and ready to operated, Terry moved quickly in scheduling Greg, Mirage's Head Service Technician, who was once again very polite and courteous in answering all of my questions and he also went further by providing me in-depth knowledge in the working of my system. Greg, also detected several leaks which he repaired for me. I can go on and on about the excellent Customer Serivce was given by Mirage, but there so many words I can type! I would highly recommedn Mirage Pool Services for all your pool needs. Thank you Terry, Mike and Greg!

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Burlington?