GTA Tiles

Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for GTA Tiles

Kitchen Backplash

We had a kitchen backsplash installed by Marek. He was great to work with. He was easy to get in touch with and confirm all the aspects of the work and the quote was quite reasonable. The tiles look great and he was meticulous about finish and clean up. Definitely recommend.

Bathroom tilework

Mark was excellent to work with.He showed up on time, very meticulous and cleans up at the end of each day. The finished product is outstanding.You can see he puts a lot of love into his work
Highly recommended!
Michael and Lauren Yuffa

thank you for your review I'm very happy that you like your new washroom .

waleed
waleed

Kitchen Backsplash

We installed a new backsplash for the kitchen. The work was done with attention to details and it looks great!

Dustin
Dustin
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Office Tiles

Marek was a pleasure to work with. My tile installer went MIA on me 2 days prior to my office renovation. Marek stepped in with a very honest price and worked non-stop through the weekend so I could open back up on Monday. His attention to detail and satisfaction that he takes in a job well was more then I could have ever asked for. The work was done so well that now the wallpaper in the bathroom looks way too dated and is making me add that to the renovation list. Truly a gentlemen and an honour to work with.

thank you so much .it was a pleasure to help you with the project

Kitchen Backsplash (Herringbone)

My wife and I are completely satisfied with our new kitchen herringbone backsplash. Not many tilers can pull off herringbone well. The results were fantastic. Mark who installed our tiles was nice, very clean and polite. He was very professional from start to finish. He even came to double check on his work and to ensure we were satisfied.

If I had to do any tile work again, I would definitely hire GTA Tiles again with no hesitation.

Thank you so much it was a pleasure to work for you

brian
brian

Bathroom tiles

GTA Tiles
Brampton
L6V 2X1

Great job! Very helpful, even when I bought the wrong grout! Professional job and always on time

tomhoefkes
tomhoefkes

Bathroom

Extremely happy with the completed job. Mark exceeded my expectations. He is very professional and answered any questions that I had. Will recommend Mark to all of my family and friends.

Scott
Scott

Kitchen renovation

GTA tiles did a very nice job on our glass backsplash in the kitchen. I would recommend them for any tile work you need done.

SURONG
SURONG

Main floor quartz tile

Mark did very professional job, efficiently,and courteously . I was very happy with his work
I would highly recommend him

Mario
Mario

Tile installation

Marek is a consummate professional, he worked very diligently as if it was his house he was working on. The whole experience was very satisfying and the finished product is fantastic.

Thank you Mario for your review.

More about GTA Tiles

GTA Tiles a MOT company, is a Commercial and Residential Contractor servicing Toronto and the GTA
We provide professional tile installation for your floor, walls, kitchen backsplash, We install any type of tile such as marble tile, granite tile, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, glass tile, stone tile, mosaic tile and slate tile quickly and at an affordable rate

Our expert installers are highly skilled in installing different materials for flooring and kitchen counter tops. These include marble, porcelain, granite, glass, and stone just to name a few. All our installers have been trained in proper tiles installation and have many years of hands-on experience that help them do their jobs.

Our Specialization:

Commercial & Industrial Renovations
Residential Renovations
Kitchen Renovation
Bathroom Renovation and Remodeling
Professional Tiles installation: ceramic tile, granite tile, marble tile, slate tile, natural stone tile , glass tile, porcelain tile, mosaic tile
Kitchen Backsplash