GTA Tiles

Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for GTA Tiles

catherine
catherine

Backsplash and floor tile installation

I hired Marek based on the positive Homestars reviews and I was not disappointed. He was very meticulous and a pleasure to work with. The work looks amazing. I will definitely contact him again for any tile work.

johnfrankouts
johnfrankouts

Travertine French Style layout.

You pay what you get for...experience and professionalism! Would use Mark again for any tiling project! His workmanship and professional opinion made every difference in laying our floors and getting the results above and beyond what we expected! Thank you Mark!!! Hope to see you again!!!

cathy
cathy

Floor tile and kitchen backsplash installation.

Marek’s workmanship was perfect. My floor and backsplash turned out better than I could have imagined. He arrived everyday at the exact time that he scheduled with me. He also cleaned up every single day. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Most important, he was easy to work with and gave me excellent advise.

Kitchen Backplash

We had a kitchen backsplash installed by Marek. He was great to work with. He was easy to get in touch with and confirm all the aspects of the work and the quote was quite reasonable. The tiles look great and he was meticulous about finish and clean up. Definitely recommend.

Gavin
Gavin

bathroom renovation

Marek did an awesome job laying tiles exactly the way I wanted them. He asked instead of assuming when there were multiple possible approaches and the finish is very professional. Lines are even, grout is neat, cuts are precise and tight.

Thank you Gavin for the great review .

Bathroom tilework

Mark was excellent to work with.He showed up on time, very meticulous and cleans up at the end of each day. The finished product is outstanding.You can see he puts a lot of love into his work
Highly recommended!
Michael and Lauren Yuffa

thank you for your review I'm very happy that you like your new washroom .

waleed
waleed

Kitchen Backsplash

We installed a new backsplash for the kitchen. The work was done with attention to details and it looks great!

Dustin
Dustin
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Office Tiles

Marek was a pleasure to work with. My tile installer went MIA on me 2 days prior to my office renovation. Marek stepped in with a very honest price and worked non-stop through the weekend so I could open back up on Monday. His attention to detail and satisfaction that he takes in a job well was more then I could have ever asked for. The work was done so well that now the wallpaper in the bathroom looks way too dated and is making me add that to the renovation list. Truly a gentlemen and an honour to work with.

thank you so much .it was a pleasure to help you with the project

Kitchen Backsplash (Herringbone)

My wife and I are completely satisfied with our new kitchen herringbone backsplash. Not many tilers can pull off herringbone well. The results were fantastic. Mark who installed our tiles was nice, very clean and polite. He was very professional from start to finish. He even came to double check on his work and to ensure we were satisfied.

If I had to do any tile work again, I would definitely hire GTA Tiles again with no hesitation.

Thank you so much it was a pleasure to work for you

brian
brian

Bathroom tiles

Great job! Very helpful, even when I bought the wrong grout! Professional job and always on time

More about GTA Tiles

GTA Tiles a MOT company, is a Commercial and Residential Contractor servicing Toronto and the GTA
We provide professional tile installation for your floor, walls, kitchen backsplash, We install any type of tile such as marble tile, granite tile, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, glass tile, stone tile, mosaic tile and slate tile quickly and at an affordable rate.

***

Our expert installers are highly skilled in installing different materials for flooring and kitchen counter tops. These include marble, porcelain, granite, glass, and stone just to name a few. All our installers have been trained in proper tiles installation and have many years of hands-on experience that help them do their jobs.

Our Specialization:

Commercial & Industrial Renovations
Residential Renovations
Kitchen Renovation
Bathroom Renovation and Remodeling
Professional Tiles installation: ceramic tile, granite tile, marble tile, slate tile, natural stone tile , glass tile, porcelain tile, mosaic tile
Kitchen Backsplash