HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Richmond Hill  >  LENNOX PAVE-ALL LIMITED

Reviews for LENNOX PAVE-ALL LIMITED

Luciano

It was a project I had in mind for a while and was looking for someone who had more than a basic knowledge of landscaping to do this work. I didn’t have all the details ironed out and was looking for someone to help make it a reality.
Salvatore from Lennox Pave-All was recommended to me as someone who was meticulous in his work ethics and provided the latest methods of construction needed to compliment the work and make it perform for years to come. Any materials found deficient were removed or stabilized and when required, subdrains were recommended to alleviate the hydrostatic pressures acting on the walls and pavers.
I considered this as a once in a lifetime project and appreciated all the knowledge and experience he brought with him. His daily routine was always “measure thrice and cut once”, indicating he put time and effort into getting things done right with no patience for mistakes that would compromise the work.
Salvatore was always keeping me in the loop, suggesting improvements or avoiding potential problems. He was always very respectful regarding my opinion and never taking over the project on his own. It is very rare to find people of this caliber and at such a young age. He definitely works as one having knowledge beyond his years. He always approaches his work with quality in mind and does not consider cutting corners as ethical and productive especially when the work is compromised by such methods. This means of obtaining work from others and jeopardizing the work/owner as the result is the problem he sees in his industry and what his “revolution” is about.
In summary, I am grateful for the work performed and the quality achieved and feel satisfied that I have received TRUE AND SATISFACTORY VALUE for all the work performed and for which I hope to be around and enjoy for a long time. Congratulations on a job well done and looking forward to your next success!

Thank you so much Luciano for the kind words and all you've done. I feel absolutely blessed to have work with you. This was by far our favourite project and clients. You and the family treated us like one of your own and made this whole experience the most enjoyable. Luckily, it won't be the last time I see you guys. I will definitely visit. :)

manaknavdeep
1 review Caledon, ON

Highly recommend Lennox Pave-All. They truly know their stuff; they were organized, precise with costs, punctual, and an unbelievable attention to detail. Both Sal and Rob are perfectionists, and every staff member on the team care about the project. They are an exceptional company that offers high quality workmanship for a fair price.
Tony & Nav

Thank you so much guys. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you both. Hopefully it isn't the last.

Andrae.Parke
1 review Caledon, ON

My wife and I are pleased with Lennox Pave-All work. They made sure we understood every step, and they took the time to explain the reasons behind their construction practices. They truly care about your project, which is very comforting and assuring because I knew Sal, the owner, would honor his words and contract. Sal and his crew excavated pretty deep, and added 2 layers of a special grid to make the base stronger which I didn't see any other company do when working on my street. Their price is above average but below the other high quality companies. Personally, I think their pricing is justifiable because I'd rather spend 11k once for quality and longevity, then spending 7k every couple of years because of my project falling apart. Overall, I am very happy and would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much Andrae for the kind words and review, it is much appreciated.

johnny.keys
1 review Nobleton, ON

Where do we begin, Lennox pave-all were completing some beautiful work at our neighbor's house and it won us over. They were kind enough to take a look at our backyard while our neighbor's project was ongoing. We knew right away that they had a solid understanding of their business and an eye for design. Lennox pave-all takes great pride in their work which is evident in their workmanship, attention to detail, and time spent on the finished product. Their knowledge and expertise led to finding and rectifying a huge problem in our structural foundation. We are so grateful for this because it potentially saved us a lot of money, stress, and possible water damage in the near future.Their pricing is very reasonable and justifies their high quality. We love their system of "homeowners covering the material" because it prevents mark-up. Throughout the process we viewed them more as friends than contractors, and we admire how hard working, trust-worthy, fair and friendly they are.Overall, we are extremely happy with our backyard patio and we highly recommend them.

Thank you so much guys for your kind words, the review, and a new friendship. I will definitely visit :)

Rob D.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Lennox Pave-All has a solid work ethic and high atttention to detail. they walked us through every step of the construction process, they precisely projected material costs, completed on time and on budget, they exceeded our expectations and most importantly made us feel assured project was going to be done right, especially with the icpi consumer guideline that was given to us. We highly recommend them and will be looking forward in hiring them again in the near future for our front.

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure working for you, and we are looking forward to working with you again.

stephx
1 review Newmarket, ON

Sal was upfront with all costs and estimates. He honoured his quote and was clear and honest about the work that needed to be done.

Sal is a meticulous worker with a high attention to detail and wants to ensure the job is done according to guidelines.

His coworker Darren was a very pleasant and valuable associate who also cares about the work put forward and the customers satisfaction.

In summary Lennox wants to do a high quality job that will last for several years.

We are quite happy with the end result.

Thanks guys for the kind words, it really means a lot. We're going to miss you guys especially the laughter we had. I'll come and visit every time I'm in the area. Thank you again for the review. :)

Lennox Pave-All is an exceptional company. My wife and I were very impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and workmanship. They made sure every step, from excavation to clean up, was executed with the highest standard. We highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the review and kind words, it is much appreciated.

lisajg

Highly professional and knowledgable company!!! Salvatore, the owner, surpassed our expectations in his attention to detail. He really took the time to make sure our driveway looked perfect by addressing site specific challenges including previous contractor deficiencies to ensure the highest quality of workmanship. We can certainly say that a contractor like salvatore is a very rare find today.

Thank you guys for the very kind words.

Frank  from BALDWIN
1 review Baldwin, ON

These guys are amazing, especially Sal. It is very rare to find a contractor like him; just very professional, highly knowledgable and, overall, a reasonable man. He is one of the most knowledgable contractors I've experienced in my life, and he gave us this icpi guideline on his iPad to reassure that everything will be done right. I think this company is going to very successful in the future, and I wish them the best.

It was a pleasure working for you, and thank you for the kind words.

More about LENNOX PAVE-ALL LIMITED

Our second-generation, family-owned business installs interlocking and natural stone, landscape, and a wide variety of structures such as: exterior kitchens, pergolas, stone ovens, fireplaces, gazebos, retaining walls, and much more.

We adhere to the guidelines of the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI). It is of tremendous importance that contractors follow these guidelines at the very least to ensure that the lifespan of the project is optimized, and the workmanship is being carried out with the highest standard and professionalism.

Our goal in this industry is to set a new standard in quality workmanship practices and customer relations. In the interlocking stone industry there are no governing bodies that enforce poor workmanship practices nor is there a mandatory training programthat educates contractors in all aspects of this industry including the construction aspect. This ultimately allows contractors to set whatever standard they wish in workmanship. Essentially, this highlights the importance of choosing the right contractor to hire and entrust in completing your project.

​​​​​In addition, it is equally as important for you to educate yourself in the construction and hiring process to filter out poor contractors. Under our gallery page we have numerous of educational material for you to review about these processes. The inconvenient truth about allowing contractors to set the standard is it allows them to also place profit above anything else, which affects the contractors that care to do things right. It affects these contractors because how the project is being carried out reflects the price. Naturally, those that do not follow the ICPI guidelines have lower material and operation costs, since they would be compromising on the construction process, than those that follow or go beyond the ICPI guidelines.

As a response we have implemented a number of strategies to combat those issues, for instance, we implemented a unique pricing system that emphasizes on cost transparency. It breaks down all costs, including labour, separately to prevent any markup, accurately predict expected total costs, and educate you in the construction process. ​
Other strategies we've implemented are:
Providing homeowner(s) with a detailed analysis of their land (topography and soil).
Providing a detailed list of the construction process.
Provide the ICPI guidelines that pertain to the homeowner's project.
Every homeowner receives a 2D drawing for their project (3D drawings are available).

It is an absolute must for us that homeowners are in possession of all that information prior to excavation. We want to ensure that homeowners are comfortable and can depend on Lennox Pave-All to delivery and exceed their expectations.