LENNOX PAVE-ALL LIMITED

Reviews for LENNOX PAVE-ALL LIMITED

Linda in Richmond Hill
Linda in Richmond Hill

Landscaping with garden wall

We highly recommend Lennox Pave-All. Salvatore and his crew executed our landscape project beyond our expectations. They are such hardworking, honest people. Salvatore communicated with us throughout the entire process, which was very pleasant. He provided us with great suggestions which perfected the design we had in mind, and he made this project very easy and smooth for us.

You will not be disappointed with Lennox Pave-All. Even though they are not the cheapest company they gave us the MOST VALUE FOR OUR DOLLAR.

Thank you so much Linda and Robert. I really appreciate the kind words and great review. Thank you

Bipin a.
Bipin a.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front path, driveway and patio

We were very impressed by Sal's structural knowledge of the work we needed done in the front of the house. So, even though his projected estimate was on a higher side we contracted him to complete the front path and driveway border.
The job was completed on time and we were very happy with the quality of work. So much so that we got the patio also done by him.
At the end of the projects we recognized that we saved money on the materials.
We highly recommend Sal to help you with enhancing your property.

Thank you sooo much Roma and Bipin. It was an absolute pleasure. I'm very grateful to have worked with you guys because of the friendship I gained and the additional jobs I was hired to do on your street.

Cliff Watson in Aurora
Cliff Watson in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Front walkway and steps

We were very impressed with the quality and speed of the work done. Sal kept us updated on each step of the work and made some great recommendations which improved on the original plan. They were very punctual every day and cleaned up when the project was completed.

Thank you so much Cliff. It was a privilege to work with you guys. All the best.

Tatiana
Tatiana

Landscaping

The team did a fantastic job with our landscaping. They worked in a fast and efficient manner and got the job done. I would definitely recommend Lennox Pave-All Limited and look forward to working with them again.

Thank you so much for the kind words Tatiana. It was a pleasure working with you guys. Looking forward in working with you again. All the best. Sal

Peter
Peter

Backyard Interlock

Interlock backyard around pool and new patio.

We had 7 different quotes for this project and found Lennox to be the most involved, comprehensive and detailed. The LPA system developed by Sal is impressive and once i completely understood the system and saw it in action I was more impressed with the process. The work completed was above expectations and the quality of work and attention to detail was second to none and unparalleled as far as I can see comparing to other jobs i have seen.

The project overall came in UNDER BUDGET which was hard to believe in todays market, as is not normally the case.

I have now begun preliminary discussion with Lennox for my next project in the new year.

Overall you cannot go wrong with Lennox and was continually communicated throughout the process when issues arose or changes needed to be made due to unforseeen issues with excavation, soil or design.

Thank you so much Peter. I'm truly very happy to have worked with you, it was very easy and fun. And, thank you for having an open-mind to my new installation practices, without people like you it would be just an idea.

Frank  from BALDWIN
Frank from BALDWIN
2 reviews Baldwin, ON

Interlock Lane way

This is my 2nd time working with Lennox Pave-All and they are even better than I remember. So precise and accurate in every aspect of the project from material projection to laying the interlock. I highly recommend Lennox Pave-All if you are looking for a high quality, stress free and precise company.

Thank you so much for the kind words and review, it is always a pleasure working with you.

EB a.
EB a.

Front walkway/steps and side walkway/steps

Highly Recommended. Salvatore is a craftsman. His knowledge and workmanship showed in every aspect of the project from helping us choose the pavers and creating an appealing design right through to the final cleanup. Material costs and labour costs were clearly defined which made it possible to readily understand all the costs associated with the project. And, we were able to take advantage of Salvatore’s discounts with various suppliers which helped our budget! Salvatore and his crew were absolutely meticulous in their work. Salvatore kept us informed and involved throughout the project. Any problems or issues that occurred were quickly identified, discussed with us and resolved to our satisfaction. A true professional. My husband and I would recommend Lennox Pave-All to anyone who is interested in a top quality interlocking project for their home.

Thank you so much for the review and baked goods. It was a pleasure working with you and looking forward for your upcoming project.

Luciano
Luciano

Backyard improvements including precast walls, interlocking pavers and some landscaping within the planters.

It was a project I had in mind for a while and was looking for someone who had more than a basic knowledge of landscaping to do this work. I didn’t have all the details ironed out and was looking for someone to help make it a reality.
Salvatore from Lennox Pave-All was recommended to me as someone who was meticulous in his work ethics and provided the latest methods of construction needed to compliment the work and make it perform for years to come. Any materials found deficient were removed or stabilized and when required, subdrains were recommended to alleviate the hydrostatic pressures acting on the walls and pavers.
I considered this as a once in a lifetime project and appreciated all the knowledge and experience he brought with him. His daily routine was always “measure thrice and cut once”, indicating he put time and effort into getting things done right with no patience for mistakes that would compromise the work.
Salvatore was always keeping me in the loop, suggesting improvements or avoiding potential problems. He was always very respectful regarding my opinion and never taking over the project on his own. It is very rare to find people of this caliber and at such a young age. He definitely works as one having knowledge beyond his years. He always approaches his work with quality in mind and does not consider cutting corners as ethical and productive especially when the work is compromised by such methods. This means of obtaining work from others and jeopardizing the work/owner as the result is the problem he sees in his industry and what his “revolution” is about.
In summary, I am grateful for the work performed and the quality achieved and feel satisfied that I have received TRUE AND SATISFACTORY VALUE for all the work performed and for which I hope to be around and enjoy for a long time. Congratulations on a job well done and looking forward to your next success!

Thank you so much Luciano for the kind words and all you've done. I feel absolutely blessed to have work with you. This was by far our favourite project and clients. You and the family treated us like one of your own and made this whole experience the most enjoyable. Luckily, it won't be the last time I see you guys. I will definitely visit. :)

manaknavdeep
manaknavdeep
1 review Caledon, ON

Interlocking, landscaping and planting etc.

Highly recommend Lennox Pave-All. They truly know their stuff; they were organized, precise with costs, punctual, and an unbelievable attention to detail. Both Sal and Rob are perfectionists, and every staff member on the team care about the project. They are an exceptional company that offers high quality workmanship for a fair price.
Tony & Nav

Thank you so much guys. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you both. Hopefully it isn't the last.

Andrae.Parke
Andrae.Parke
1 review Caledon, ON

Interlocking

My wife and I are pleased with Lennox Pave-All work. They made sure we understood every step, and they took the time to explain the reasons behind their construction practices. They truly care about your project, which is very comforting and assuring because I knew Sal, the owner, would honor his words and contract. Sal and his crew excavated pretty deep, and added 2 layers of a special grid to make the base stronger which I didn't see any other company do when working on my street. Their price is above average but below the other high quality companies. Personally, I think their pricing is justifiable because I'd rather spend 11k once for quality and longevity, then spending 7k every couple of years because of my project falling apart. Overall, I am very happy and would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much Andrae for the kind words and review, it is much appreciated.

More about LENNOX PAVE-ALL LIMITED

Our second-generation, family-owned business installs interlocking and natural stone, landscape, and a wide variety of structures such as: exterior kitchens, pergolas, stone ovens, fireplaces, gazebos, retaining walls, and much more.

We adhere to the guidelines of the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI). It is of tremendous importance that contractors follow these guidelines at the very least to ensure that the lifespan of the project is optimized, and the workmanship is being carried out with the highest standard and professionalism.

Our goal in this industry is to set a new standard in quality workmanship practices and customer relations. In the interlocking stone industry there are no governing bodies that enforce poor workmanship practices nor is there a mandatory training programthat educates contractors in all aspects of this industry including the construction aspect. This ultimately allows contractors to set whatever standard they wish in workmanship. Essentially, this highlights the importance of choosing the right contractor to hire and entrust in completing your project.

​​​​​In addition, it is equally as important for you to educate yourself in the construction and hiring process to filter out poor contractors. Under our gallery page we have numerous of educational material for you to review about these processes. The inconvenient truth about allowing contractors to set the standard is it allows them to also place profit above anything else, which affects the contractors that care to do things right. It affects these contractors because how the project is being carried out reflects the price. Naturally, those that do not follow the ICPI guidelines have lower material and operation costs, since they would be compromising on the construction process, than those that follow or go beyond the ICPI guidelines.

As a response we have implemented a number of strategies to combat those issues, for instance, we implemented a unique pricing system that emphasizes on cost transparency. It breaks down all costs, including labour, separately to prevent any markup, accurately predict expected total costs, and educate you in the construction process. ​
Other strategies we've implemented are:
Providing homeowner(s) with a detailed analysis of their land (topography and soil).
Providing a detailed list of the construction process.
Provide the ICPI guidelines that pertain to the homeowner's project.
Every homeowner receives a 2D drawing for their project (3D drawings are available).

It is an absolute must for us that homeowners are in possession of all that information prior to excavation. We want to ensure that homeowners are comfortable and can depend on Lennox Pave-All to delivery and exceed their expectations.