dickies services

Calgary AB T2A3H2

Reviews for dickies services

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Facial siding

Worst company in the entire world!!!!! Gave him the money to do the work and he didn't even show up to complete it. Kept telling us that he was getting the supplies but never called us about anything!!!! Completely disappointed!!!! Never hire this ridiculous company!!!!! We absolutely hate the fact that they took our money and had no intention of following through with the work!!

Carolyn from Calgary
Carolyn from Calgary

Plumbing

I have used Justin 3 times now for plumbing. He is reliable and thorough and takes the time to explain what the issue is. He is accommodating and his prices are fair. I would happily recommend him!

Asim R. from Calgary
Asim R. from Calgary

Home update and upgrade

The team at Dickies Services was very helpful and respectable towards my family and I. We added special power plugs for water safety, did some electrical panel work, and powered up my garage! We are very satisfied with Dickies and highly recommend them to family and friends! Thx Dickies.

not happy from Calgary
not happy from Calgary

plumbing and electrical

This guy does very poor work. Emphasizes on permits and doesn't even pass. Shows up when he feels like it and is not professional at all. Had to hire someone else to finish and fix his work.