Panorama Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Panorama Windows & Doors

1 review Barrie, ON

New door installed

Very pleased with the new Front Entrance door Panorama windows installed for us. Price was great, and my wife picked up the colour to match our garage door.
Thank you Alex and team.

valyan1881
valyan1881
1 review , ON

Dining room bay window

My new windows looks amazing.Installation takes one day.I highly recommend , very professional and always answer all my questions! Thank you so much for your amazing work!

anarhoepicure
anarhoepicure
1 review Barrie, ON

Basement WINDOW CUTOUT

Alex and his team did a great Job good timing and great deal professional approach very happy and siticfide

Mark from Calgary
Mark from Calgary

Replaced windows

Alex installed 9 new windows for us last year and we just had the remaining 6 done this week. Professional service, job is done right, courteous, punctual, quality installation and products. Great value and would recommend him to anyone.

Lisa Cimino from Calgary
Lisa Cimino from Calgary

Sliding deck door replacement

I had my 3 panel deck door replaced. Alex came in and did the measurements and gave me a quote. Once the door arrived, I had a relative let them in to do the work. By the time I got home, there was no trace of them being there, besides the new door. Impeccably clean, and the finishing on the door is beautifully done. This door was slightly smaller than the old one, but they added spray foam insulation in the small gap and closed it in to the point I can't tell where that small gap was. Thank you Alex and your team! I couldn't be more happy with the end result!

Patrick from Calgary
Patrick from Calgary

window replacement

Assisted Review

Great customer service and fast efficient service. Friendly Sales Rep and Installers. Work done to exacting standards with care to leave the place clean and free from all debris. Very happy with the new look on my home. Job Well Done with competitive pricing.

mahmud from Calgary
mahmud from Calgary

3 windows

Assisted Review

I got my front windows replaced by panorama windows. The sales person was very professional. The installation was very organized and the disruption was minimal. The contract was executed according to the terms and I am a satisfied client.

David from Calgary
David from Calgary

window installation

Installation was on time, quick, neat and very professional. Would definitely recommend to others! Did plenty of research on options in our market and we're very glad for our choice!

More about Panorama Windows & Doors

Whether your project is commercial or residential, new construction or renovation, replacement or historical preservation, look no further than Panorama Windows & Doors. You want a refreshing design and comfortable functionality of your windows and doors – you are at the right place. Over the years we provide and install ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Toronto?