Anderson Piano

116 Rose Garden Crescent
Wetaskiwin
AB
T9A 2S6

I have used this company for several tunings of my upright grand and have always been satisfied with their work. The tech usually has to adjust my damper as well, and he never charged for that service. The tech also secured the internal components of my piano, for a cross-country move .... he provided all the supplies and included the task in the cost of my regular tuning.
The owner/tech is very busy, so sometimes you have to wait a bit for an appointment. But it is always worth the wait because he does excellent work! He's also friendly and respectful; I always felt comfortable having him come into my home.