The Lawnfather Inc

Review for The Lawnfather Inc

Jill in Calgary
Jill in Calgary

Peace of Mind!

My folks used to have a neighbourhood kid take care of snow removal while they were down south in the winter, but last year, we hired Lawnfather. Our neighbours commented how much more prompt and thorough the driveway was with the change and I'm happy knowing that there is a written contract behind it!

Vanessa from Calgary
Vanessa from Calgary

Lawn Maintenance

Very happy with these guys, my emails are answered promptly and the owner Zarak has been pleasant and professional. I had Spring clean up done and continued with bi-weekly maintenance, they show up, work hard, clean up and go.
Our lives have become so busy and I prefer to have our family spend quality time in the little summer we do have, having a reliable company to maintain our property and treat it as their own is as much as I could ask for. Highly recommended and we will be long time customers.

Thanks for the kind words Vanessa. Highly appreciated

More about The Lawnfather Inc

Premium lawn care at a price you can't refuse. Our trained professionals bring to the table over 3 years of experience in regular lawn maintenance. Doesn't sound like a skill, but compare a lawn maintained by one of our professionals to lawn maintained by the competition and you will see ...