Ultimate Home Services

Reviews for Ultimate Home Services

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

New roof

Jason was extremely friendly and very honest. Gave me an initial quote up front and thoroughly explained his price. He was quick to always reply to my messages. His crew did a great job and a fantastic clean up. Would highly recommend them!

Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to working for you again in the future.

lseun14 in Thornhill
lseun14 in Thornhill

Roof fixing. Eavesthrough fixing

Last spring when there was damage on the roof of my house, he did very good job fixing it. And this time he fixed eavestrough too. When I asked, he responded right away and got the job done quickly.
He is very reliable.

Thank you for the positive review, we look forward to working for you again in the future.

rochelle glasner from Vaughan
rochelle glasner from Vaughan

Eavestrough, roofing

Jason has done various jobs for us eavestrough and roofing as well as branch removal of limbs from our mature trees. He is quick, efficient and comes prepared for the job. He has a state of the art fully equipped truck and all top quality tools to get the job done in a quick and timely manner

Hi Rochelle

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a positive review.
Its always a pleasure working with you.

Sincerely Jason

Jas from Woodbridge
Jas from Woodbridge

New Roof and Misc. Repairs

Over the past few years, I have used Ultimate Home Services for roof repair for my primary residence and installing a new roof at a rental property.

It is rare to find a company who cares about the work they do even after collecting their money.

Jason has been extremely responsive to my requests (via phone or text).
Most recently, we realized that a raccoon had damaged part of our roof and within 24 hours of me calling Jason, the damage was taken care.

I have recommended Ultimate Home Services to friends and family and will continue to do so based on my positive experiences.

Thank you very much for your vote of confidence and positive feedback, we greatly appreciate it. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

New Client from Thornhill
New Client from Thornhill

New roof and eavestrough

Jason and his crew came over in Oct this year for new shingles and eavestrough. They did a great job. The crew was courteous and went about doing their job. I have no problem using Ultimate Home Services again for other home project.
Keep up the quality work and customer service
Thanks Lap

Angus in Toronto
Angus in Toronto

New Roof

We moved into our new home and quickly found out that our roof needed to repaired. Following several leads we talked with Jason and immediately we were in impressed with his knowledge and understanding of our situation. Within a very short time we had met and knew right away that Jason was right the right man for the job. That is an understatement. The work professionalism and quality of work that was exhibited by the crew was absolute. Not only did they do a great job in roofing it was the detail in the clean up afterwards that really showed their commitment to a job well done. The crew themselves were courteous and respectful to ensure that our neighbors were also happy

We highly recommend this company because Jason sets the standard very high and personally is engaging Its not just another job to him and his crew but of satisfaction in a doing things right on all levels

Well done Ultimate Home Services

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a great review. It was pleasure working with you on your new roof and we greatly appreciate your hospitality and positive feedback.

David from Markham
David from Markham

He really looks after his customers

Needed my roof shingles replaced as the old ones were blowing off at 13 years of age. I found UHS from homestars and decided to go with them after meeting and talking with Jason. He seemed to show concern and care about my situation. UHS did an excellent job considering my very challenging roof with steep pitches. Some of the workers were a bit messy - clean up could improve as one of my gutters ended up being clogged from old shingle debris that got overlooked and I only noticed one month after the new shingle installation that the water was not flowing through the gutter and down the spout. Stressed out over potential water damage to my home I gave Jason a call late at night and voiced my concern. He was kind and polite and we had a discussion about the source of the problem. He promised he would show up the next day and he did. In fact, whenever I called Jason about any concern or issue he would politely and kindly talk about it and then show up to inspect my roof! I am so glad I went with UHS to have my roof done because they really do take care of their customers and are not a fly by night company! Thank you Jason for looking after my roof. I am one very satisfied and happy customer! Would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you so much David for the positive feedback, if you ever have any concerns in the future please do not hesitate to call.

Nadia in Vaughan
Nadia in Vaughan

Roofing repairs

Ultimate home services came through for me to complete work that a different roofing company did not complete. The completion of work was essential in order to prevent water damage. When I called Jason, whom I met for the first time today, he was very understanding and made time to assist. He was on time, professional and did an excellent job. I have no hesitation in recommending ultimate home services.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It means a great deal to us. We look forward to working with you again. As always referrals to family and friends are greatly appreciated. See you soon

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great and fast service.

Jason came very fast at the same day and did explain everything and did great job very nice and clean, checked all the roof and showed what needs to be fixed.
Thanks for good service.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It was our pleasure to repair your roof.

Trish  in Vaughan
Trish in Vaughan

Best service ever from a roofing company

Ultimate Home Services came to the rescue after I had the worst experience with a roofer who ripped off most of the back half of the shingles on my home and then tried to ask for a substantial increase in price. Ultimate came in a saved the day. Jason Esmail and his crew were professional and polite. Jason knew the bind we were in considering rain was in the forecast. He came and gave a quote that same say, then started working on the roof the very next day. It was done efficiently and the clean up was good. The quote was fair and in the ball park of what I expected. I would recommend Ultimate Home Services to anyone. Great job guys. Thank you.

We are glad we could help.
Thank you for the kind words.
We look forward to working with you in the future.

More about Ultimate Home Services

Ultimate Home Services - Dedicated to professionalism and a commitment to excellence.

Operating for 8+ years. Replace/Repair/Clean - Shingle Roof and Flat Roof - Eavestroughs and downspouts -Downspout/Downpipe Disconnections - Eavestrough/Gutter guards/covers - Soffits & Fascia - Siding - Skylights - De-icing cables - Chimneys - Insulation and much more... All repairs come with a minimum 10yr. service guarantee.