Ultimate Home Services

Vaughan ON L4J5T6
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vaughan  >  Ultimate Home Services

Reviews for Ultimate Home Services

Roof Replacement

Initially, I contacted several big name roofing companies, however, I was disappointed in their lack of interest in coming to my home to assess and quote the job. Jason Esmail of Ultimate Home Services was recommended to me by a neighbor and I initially hired him to patch my roof. From the start I was impressed by Jason’s honesty and eagerness to do a good job. It was determined that my roof wasn’t worth saving, due to a recent damaging wind storm. I decided to opt for a top of the line shingle made by Certainteed, called Grand Manor. This shingle, which resembles slate tiles, is triple the thickness and weight of standard shingles and difficult to install. My house is 4300 square feet in size, with a roof consisting of high peaks, steep inclines and several valleys. Jason was honest with me from the start that he wasn’t experienced working with this product but promised me that he’d personally work on the project and ensure a perfect job was done, with 100% satisfaction. Jason’s employees were professional and hard working, wearing proper safety equipment, including hard hats and safety harnesses, at all times. Jason made concerted efforts to protect the property by covering the pool and landscaping. The end product is beautiful and I couldn’t be happier with Jason’s service. I’m the type of client that scrutinizes every inch of a job performed on my home. I have to say there was little to be critical of, as the job was perfect. Any small issues, common with this size job, were immediately addressed and I’d highly recommend Jason, mostly because he’s hard working and strives to please his customers.

Irene in Mississauga
Irene in Mississauga

Amazing service and roof repair

Five years ago I hired Jason to do some eaves trough repairs. More recently, I had some roof repairs due to the wind storm and discovered that the company who installed my roof shingles went out of business (not sure what this means for my 10 year warranty!). So I decided to contact Jason hoping that he would be available. To my surprise he came that very evening and repaired my roof. I was thrilled by the service and the fact that he is the proud owner of Ultimate Home Services. I am happy to report that the service was amazing. He is professional, honest and efficient. I would recommend him to anyone who requires roofing services. Thank you Jason!

Sherise in Aurora
Sherise in Aurora

Replace Roof

Jason is the owner of this company, he is professional and detail orientated, I was actual impressed with their work and time frame. Price was fair and I would recommend him, I was quoted much higher from other companies for the same shingle. Their warranty is also better then all other companies I got quotes from.

More about Ultimate Home Services

Ultimate Home Services - Dedicated to professionalism and a commitment to excellence.

Operating for 8+ years. Replace/Repair/Clean - Shingle Roof and Flat Roof - Eavestroughs and downspouts -Downspout/Downpipe Disconnections - Eavestrough/Gutter guards/covers - Soffits & Fascia - Siding - Skylights - De-icing cables - Chimneys - Insulation and much more... All repairs come with a minimum 10yr. service guarantee.