Vaughan ON L4J 5T6

Janet  in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Janet in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Replace roof

Jason and his team did a fantastic job on our roof. Jason was very professional and responded to our questions in a very thorough manner. They completed the job on time and on budget (exactly as quoted). Definitely recommend Jason!

Hello Janet

It was our pleasure to work on your beautiful home. We will see you again shortly when we come to do you neighbors roof next week.
Thanks for taking the time to give us this wonderful review.

Private User reviews , ON

Roof leak

Our roof leaked during that recent heavy rainstorm. Jason was the first to respond to our request for roofing services on HomeStar and he arrived the next day when my roof was clear of ice and snow. He did a thorough inspection of my roof and came down with 10 photos on his phone to show me the problems. Unfortunately there were many due to the shoddy workmanship of our previous roofers but he caulked and sealed off the most likely areas and I am happy to say that during last weekend's rain there was no further leaking. I have received the most detailed quote of what will be done to put in a new roof that I have ever seen from a roofing service. In addition I should mention that Jason arrived with a binder with all of his courses, insurance and other certificates you want to see in this day and age of fly-by-night contractors. I would highly recommend this company and Jason thanks for your patience in walking me through everything!

Hello

I am so glad we were able to fix all the immediate issues right away. It was a pleasure working on your beautiful home and if you should need assistance again do not hesitate to call.

Best regards
Jason Esmail
Ultimate Home Services

Eavestrough cleaning and roof vent repair

I had noticed my eavestroughs dripping water and wanted to get them cleared. It was end of December and I called some other places but they were not available. Fortunately Jason was available and arrived promptly at the scheduled time. While inspecting the roof he noticed the cover of one of the roof vents had blown off and needed to be replaced. I got one from local store and Jason promptly installed. Fortunately this prevented water getting directly into the attic and causing more damage. Im glad to have done business with Jason and will recommend him in the future.

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review.
I am glad I was able to remedy all your roofing concerns right away.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
Jason Esmail

db
db
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Emergency Roof Repair

We discovered a leak in our cathedral ceiling on the Saturday before Christmas. Of the ten companies we reached out to in a panic, only UHS responded. Jason was at our home up on our roof diagnosing and explaining the issues in a clear and concise manner the next day. He used pictures and video to show us what was going on and suggested a remedy. He clearly knew what he was talking about, quoted a fair price and we had the problem fixed by his team quickly... no small feat during the holiday season. This was an extremely stressful situation for us and he alleviated our concerns with his professionalism, honesty and pride of work. His team and him were very responsive, understanding and a pleasure to be around.

Strongly recommended.

Hello Daniel
It was our pleasure working with you to repair your leaky ceiling.
Thank you for the detailed review.
We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Best regards and Happy New Year!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Eaves trough and roof repairs

Quick to respond and started work right away. Amazing job fixing my roof and answered any & every question that I had. I recommended Ultimate Home Service to everyone I can and if you are on the fence dont hesitate, because you will not regret it.

Hello
We appreciate you taking to the time to leave us a positive review.
If you should ever need assistance again please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Jack and Shayla in Thornhill
Jack and Shayla in Thornhill

New shingle roof and garage flat-roof repair

I considered only two companies for the job: UHS and one other highly-rated one from Homestars. In the end, I went with UHS because my friends, whom I trust, used them and because UHS was willing to give me a guarantee for the flat roof while the other company would not.

They showed up when they said they would and were super-fast, finishing by around 4:00 pm on the same day. I wish I could give an intelligent comment on the quality of the main roof job but all I can say is that it looks good to me and after 2 months, there have been no problems.

The garage job was to repair a shoddily done flat roof (by a company now out of business) that has been leaking in one spot for several years. Jason gave me several options and in the end, I opted for the cheapest which was to repair that one spot for just over $1000 and get a 5-year guarantee on no leaks there.

The first guy who did the job seemed to know what he was doing but it still leaked when it next rained. Of course, I let Jason know and he promised to send an expert (he said it was the guy who taught him). That guy was incredibly thorough. I didn't expect them to go right down to the wood but that's what they did, replacing the rotten planks and then putting layers on top. I'm very happy with the work done.

The garage roof repair obviously turned into a bigger job than Jason had thought but he stuck by his price with no push-back or hesitation, and that's one big reason that I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him to friends.

***
Edit on Dec. 3: I had originally commented that Jason hadn't stopped by to look at the work but later found out that he had and just hadn't stopped in to talk to me which is not a significant issue.

Dear Jack and Shayla,

I want to thank you for your business and your wonderful and honest comments.

I apologize for not coming to speak with you while the roof was being completed. This was an extremely busy part of the year for us and I was attending to some obligations I had made prior. However, I do assure you that I stopped by the site to ensure your roof was being installed according to the standards I expect on every roofing system we install.

While I was on site I took a picture of the accessories we installed and the new flashing kit we installed on your chimney. I am going to upload these pictures to my Homestars gallery along with the installation date of October 11th. I will also send these pictures to you.

I believe in transparency and high quality, which is why I keep my business small. This way I can ensure the highest quality end product. We always stand behind our work and our word no matter the cost.

Thanks again for your business and your wonderful review.

Best regards

New Roof

I went with UHS for my new roof. The job was done on time, for a reasonable price, and with great quality. It has endured some major windstorms and come out unscathed.

Hello To whom this may concern
I appreciate you taking the time to leaving us a positive review. You can sleep easy at night knowing that we installed your GAF Roofing System with all the highest quality components, at Ultimate Home Services we take no shortcuts or rush any job. Everything is always methodically installed to the manufactures specifications. We thank you for putting your trust in us to complete this project.
Warm Regards

andreadenman in Toronto
andreadenman in Toronto

eavestrough cleaning, downspout replacement, roof repair

Jason came within 24 hours of phoning and gave me a thorough assessment and quickly followed up with a quote. Not only was the quote reasonable, he was courteous, professional, and did a great job in an unseen problem with animal damage on my roof. I will definitely remember him for my roof replacement.

Hello Andrea

It was a pleasure meeting and working for you and your family. I appreciate your time and all the wonderful comments you have posted on Homestars about us. I am always here for you if you should ever need any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to call.

Warm Regards

Randy in Vaughan
Randy in Vaughan

New roof

An absolute pleasure to deal with. Both Jason and Andrea were professional, honest and very helpful. The work was completed quickly and with good quality. Jason was great to deal with as he offered his advice and shared his knowledge willingly. Andrea was equally great to deal with by answering all of my questions, following up quickly, and making sure everything was to my satisfaction. The workers on-site were friendly, polite, and professional and Jason ensured our property was cleaned up well. I would highly recommend this company.

Hello Randy
I appreciate you leaving us this wonderful review, it was a our pleasure working for your family. I look forward to the day we work together again.

Lawrence
Lawrence
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Minor roof repairs

Was referred to Jason and the UH Service team when we noticed a leak in our roof. Quick response, professional service, quality work, friendly and on time. What more could you ask for. Well done!

Hello Lawrence

I am so glad we were able to repair your roof right away, thank you for the wonderful comments and we appreciate your time.
We are always here for you or your friends if you should ever need us.
It was a pleasure meeting you.

All the best

More about Ultimate Home Services

Ultimate Home Services - Dedicated to professionalism and a commitment to excellence.

Operating for 10+ years. Replace/Repair/Clean - Shingle Roof and Flat Roof - Eavestroughs and downspouts -Downspout/Downpipe Disconnections - Eavestrough/Gutter guards/covers - Soffits & Fascia - Siding - Skylights - De-icing cables - Chimneys - Insulation and much more... All repairs come with a minimum 10yr. service guarantee.