Termax Services

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Brampton  >  Termax Services

Reviews for Termax Services

1 review Milton, ON

Raccoon removal failure

Horrible company and service. Greedy for money and do not accomplish the work in a prompt manner at all. They installed a raccoon trap and when it was time to come pick up the animal, they were late by almost 24 hours! Very difficult to get in touch with since they hardly pickup the phone. Clearly irresponsible risking the life of the animal in the blistering heat for almost a full day as we kept giving it water and food to survive. Truly deserve to have any sort of credentials revoked.

Deana in Vaughan
Deana in Vaughan

Squirrel removal

THEY DO NOT FINISH THE JOB!! If I could give them a 0 star rating i truly would. i called the back in October because i had squirrels in my attic. After charging me $350 for a one way exit door, and sealing 1 hole, they have yet to come back and take the exit door off to close the other entry hole. After several attempts to contact them, i finally got a hold of someone and they said that they will come take it off when they happen to be in the area for another service call. It is now December, and i have a cage that is visible at the front of my house. No one is answering any of my calls. Save your money and put it towards a company that will COMPLETE the job!

Dnd047 in Toronto
Dnd047 in Toronto

Worthless guarantee!!

We called these guys to remove a raccoon from the roof over our front porch. They arrived promptly, installed a one-way door, and closed other access points in the roof. Gave us a long "guarantee" against further problems.

Within 4 days the raccoon was back. Termax was called and came back 3 days later. They asked for more money because the raccoon came in through a spot they had not fixed.

BTW, they respond to bad reviews here of their duct cleaning (HVAC) services by saying they are a pest control company. Their business cards say pest control on one side and HVAC on the other.

Private user in Keswick
Private user in Keswick

Mouse nesting /dead animal removal.

H It was obvious from the smell in the third-floor bedroom and the stains on the ceiling below where the mice had camped. We also could hear them. I tried telling this to the suppose it manager who answered the phone so that he could get a heads up that it would be a bigger job I E cutting into the floor and I said this. He said no problem he would bring his technician. Which I assumed would be someone who knows how to cut through floors. I forgive them that they were late because they meet unexpected situations in their jobs. Fine. They showed up in an unmarked truck in street clothes, two garbage bags and two respirators and the spray can of sorts.they wanted to go in without shoes on they didn't have paper booties to help ensure not to spread dirt three your clients home? Then they didn't seem too quick to go get the tools they supposedly had so I went and got my hacksaw and prybar and a hammer. They seem to leave rather quickly at the end saying that they had sprayed and not to go in for a couple of hours. After several hours I went upstairs to find the bedroom door wide open the window wide open so all that spray we were not supposed to breath blew through the house. Also the first thing I see from the doorway is a dead mouse still under the floorboards where they had cut a hole. I look further under the floorboards and see another dead mouse. To further boggle my mind they used my floor vac in the bedroom to suck up the mouse poop from the nesting area!!! WT....!!! No system to remove the poop themselves. Ahhhhh. Still bugs me. I was too gob smacked to respond. I just wanted them out. We had to further cut in today to get the remaining nest out. There are way better choices out there. I would avoid this company for these services.

Fero in Toronto
Fero in Toronto

Annual cleaning

very happy with termax. thanks to them i dont have anymore bedbugs, they were very helpful and answed all my question. We now have a clean home. would recommend them to anyone. thanks again

Thank you Fero for your recent review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. Bed bugs are one of the toughest pests to control and with careful assessment from our trained technicians we make sure to take all necessary actions to provide the best treatment possible. For any future problems with pest or wildlife removal, give us a shout, your team is always here.

Pam Abeysekara from Brampton
Pam Abeysekara from Brampton

Great Work

Termax dealt with my raccoon problem right away, I couldn't be happier. Before calling them I had actually hired another company who couldn't solve my problem. Termax sent a technician out the very same morning that I called and both men were very courteous and informative. I noticed my problem was gone after the first night, thankfully the noises in the attic had finally stopped. During the visit they also advised me on all aspects of keeping my home free from any wildlife and pest problems. It was an excellent experience working with a company like Termax.

Hello Pam,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the time and effort you took in sharing your thoughts and experience with us on Homestars. Thank you for your business, it was a pleasure working with you and doing what we do best to fix your raccoon problem. Should you require any additional services, please do not hesitate to reach out. Sincerely, Termax Services Corporation.

Ralston in Toronto
Ralston in Toronto

Squirrel Problem

Professional, helpful and friendly from the start. Technicians were very informative and explained to me everything I needed to know to rid of my squirrel problem. They sealed up all my vents on the roof as well so that I won't have to worry about it in the future.

Hello Ralston,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the time and effort you took in sharing your thoughts and experience with us on Homestars. Thank you for your business, it was a pleasure working with you and doing what we do best to fix your squirrel problem. Should you require any additional services, please do not hesitate to reach out. Sincerely, Termax Services Corporation.

Gaelan in Toronto
Gaelan in Toronto

Animal removal

Great service and warranty package. Quick and on time with the required tools. Material is very strong and durable and is going to last a very long time. Great company, highly recommend.

Thank you Gaelan for taking the time to share your experience with our company. We are glad to hear you were satisfied with the work. It is gratifying to know how much our customers benefit from our services. Should you require any additional service, please do not hesitate to reconnect. Best Regards, Termax Services Corporation.

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto

Raccoon removal

Raccoon removal
Great company! They scheduled an appointment for me the very same day and arrived on time. The technician was very caring, he informed me of everything I needed to know and cautiously removed the baby raccoons from my attic and made sure they were safe. I also got more work done on my roof to prevent any more animals from breaking in again in the future. So glad they did that for me and I won’t have to worry about this problem again.

Thank you Victoria for taking the time to share your experience with our company. We are glad to hear you were satisfied with the work. It is gratifying to know how much our customers benefit from our services. Should you require any additional service, please do not hesitate to reconnect. Best Regards, Termax Services Corporation.

More about Termax Services

Here at Termax, our top priority is our client. We aim to deliver the best, industry-leading services to achieve 100% client satisfaction. Over 30-years of expertise in the Wildlife and Pest Control Extermination Industry. Being top exterminators, our experts are well-trained in providing professional assistance and service.