Bull Tough Flooring Ltd

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Calgary AB T2M4L5
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Calgary  >  Bull Tough Flooring Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bull Tough Flooring Ltd

Alice in Calgary

Ky and his team from Bull Tough Flooring were exceptional in performing a complete refinishing of our hardwood floor. There were many scratches from our dog’s paws and minor damage here and there from dropping things and major water spills. Ky was very professional throughout the entire process from providing an initial estimate, scheduling the work and doing exactly what he said would be done, completing the job ahead of schedule and cleaning everything up. He made sure that we were totally satisfied with the work that was done. We would not hesitate to recommend Ky and his team to install or refinish any hardwood floor.

Job Price

Thanks Alice. I'm glad you went with my suggestion of having the floor finished with a natural finish. Because you're selling the house, the lighter colored floor will be much more appealing to the largest audience. All the best with your house sale. Thanks Ky

Happy c.

Fabulous company. Personalized and very personable service - a truly nice crew. Quick, extremely efficient yet paid attention to every detail. All questions were promptly answered. Super reliable. What more could we have asked for? Thank you Ky, Rachel and Brennan for a great job done! We love our new floors on the two levels and the steps (a big job)!!! Very happy to recommend your company to others.

Job Price

Thanks Gerald .... what a great project this was for us to work on. Walnut is a beautiful wood and always turns out amazing. Refinishing the stairs was a challenge in the heat we had to deal with ... it must have got up to 40 degrees. Just remember to following the maintenance instructions and it'll be a long time before you have to call us back for a maintenance coat. Enjoy. Ky

Paul D.

We just purchased a house with hardwood floors. They were yellowed and needed finishing. Bull Tough Flooring Ltd was recommended to us. We were impressed that we did not have to pay anything in advance and payment would not be required until we were happy with the job. The quality of the work was very impressive and we were 100% satisfied with the work.
The work was completed exactly when promised and the cost was exactly what was quoted

Job Price

Thanks Paul ... it was pleasure. It took a bit of extra sanding to get your floor totally flat but it was worth the effort. The large open window you have facing west let's in lots of light ... and with the satin finish we used for the final coat... I'm really happy with the way it turned out ... it looks awesome.

Jessica

Ky was very professional throughout the entire process - when asked originally he gave me a ballpark estimate based on the size of my home to allow me to determine my budget. When he arrived at my home, he measured and gave me a full estimate (less than his ballpark). He arrived promptly, was honest, straightforward and thorough, answering all my questions and concerns before scheduling the work.
The floors look fantastic, the house was left clean and tidy, and he left me with a comprehensive guide to maintaining the beautiful condition of my floors. Would definitely work with this company again!

Job Price

Thanks Jessica ... I absolutely love this type of sand job. The challenge of bringing these old floors back to life is what keeps me going strong. I'm so glad you're happy with the final product and service ... it's always our goal to deliver the best experience to our customers. Your floor is now good to go for a very long time now if you keep up with the maintemance. Any questions... you always know you can call me. Thanks Ky

Colleen a.

Ky and his crew were professional and personable from the first time we met with him. Everything went so smoothly and right on time. The finished results were stunning and their pricing was excellent.
I'll be calling BullTough for our next project. They were terrific!

Job Price

Thanks Colleen. This type of project is our core business and we love doing them. Every aspect of the job was performed to give you the best finished product. We offer a life time warranty on our work because we know we do the job right everytime. Thanks again. Ky

Daniel in Calgary

We moved into our first home in the spring of 2017 with the idea that there was 1960's original hardwood floor under carpeting. The plan was to refinish the original hardwood after removing the carpet, but we found out a day into the project that there wasn't hardwood installed in any of the bedrooms. Ky and his team had been doing fantastic work refinishing the existing floor, and they really shone once we knew additional hardwood needed to be installed. The advice and extra help offered were exactly what we needed to get our house in shape, I'm sure we couldn't have done it without Ky and his excellent team.

Job Price

I'm glad we were able to help you out with this especially since it's your first home and you were unfamiliar with general renovations. The new floor you've had installed will literally last you a life time .... I hope you can enjoy it for many years to come. Thanks

Tim K.

Ky and his team did a great job refinishing our hardwood floors! The whole experience was pleasant, Ky was able to show finish samples so we would have an idea of what the floor would look like when they were done and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. The price quoted was the price we paid, no mess, no fuss, no drama, just a job well done and we are very happy. I would not hesitate to use Bull Tough again in the future.

Job Price

Thanks Tim. It makes it much easier for us to perform at our best when customers like you help with excellent floor preparation. We wasted no time on this job, we were able to unload our tools and get straight to work. The result is a floor that has been sanded with our full attention. We're always happy when we get feedback like this. All the best.

SBurton in

We currently have engineered hardwood floors in our house that has seen heavy use and has been home to two 60lb dogs for the last 3 years. We were preparing the property to be listed but needed to have the floors refinished. Bull tough flooring ltd. Gave us a couple options that could be done with the engineered hardwood, we opted to have the floors buffed and resurfaced. Because we were on a tight schedule bull tough flooring was able to make us an appointment within two weeks and had the job done within the day, the end product was fantastic and brought new life into some very scratched and damaged floors. I would recommend them to anyone that needs to have floors done!

Job Price

Thanks Sheldon. Yes ... the "screen & process" was the best option for you. Refinishing that floor wasn't even an option so I'm glad we were able to help with just the recoat or it would have been a much bigger investment to replace the floor. All the best with the sale of your house.

Shelyn in Calgary

Bull Tough Flooring was recommended to us and we are so glad we called them. Ky was fantastic to work with. He was flexible in working around our basement renovation but was clear in what he needed to make sure our floors weren't damaged in the process. Ky and his team were very professional and clearly highly skilled. We had a hardwood floor that was difficult to work with and a few water damaged areas but now the floor looks brand new! We love the finished product and would definitely recommend Bull Tough Flooring.

Job Price

Shelyn, it was a pleasure. There is nothing more satisfying than getting a review like this. Having your maple floor stained a pencil grey totally changes the look and brings it up to date. The old yellow pre-finished floors are difficult to sand but really turn out well. Thanks.

kaylamarie in Calgary

Ky was fantastic to work with from the very beginning. He responded to my homestars inquiry right away, provided a competitive quote and even paid us a site visit to make sure he fully understood the scope (we installed raw maple in previously carpeted areas, refinished existing maple, and then custom stained everything to match). He made sure we were comfortable with the process, timeline and budget throughout the entire project which helped us 'newbie' homeowners out a lot - receiving progress update pictures via text was the highlight of each day! Ky respected our home, completed the project on time and on budget, left the place clean and did a PHENOMENAL job with our floors. His excitement and passion for custom stains was so contagious! We have the most beautiful floors I've ever seen. Thanks Ky for everything! We love our new floors :). I highly recommend Ky for anyone's future project!

Job Price

Thanks Kayla, it was a pleasure. Yes, I love mixing up custom stains ! It's always worth the effort when I get reviews like this. I'm glad we were able fix up the scratches that were accidentally caused immediately after we finished the floor. All the best with your new home :)