Five Star Movers

Toronto ON M6E4W1
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Five Star Movers

Reviews for Five Star Movers

Laura in

Great experience with these movers. Quick and careful with our belongings. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. They were reasonable with price and didn't waste time getting the job done.

Thank you for the kind words, Laura! It was a pleasure moving you into your new home. Enjoy!

Sarah Lawson from Toronto

I hired Five Star Movers in May to move my 4 bedroom home from downtown Toronto to Oakville. The workers were very professional and the customer service was great. I corresponded with the staff by email and phone, and all my conversations were clear and, in the end, my bill came out with no hidden or extra charges. I was really pleased not to have to worry at all while the movers were working, and also when I received the bill. The free wardrobe containers and floor protectors were great, too. I would definitely hire this company again.

Hi Sarah! Thanks for the review. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience. Hope you're enjoying the new home!

More about Five Star Movers

Toronto Movers - family-owned and operated for 20+ years, and fully bonded, licensed, and ensured. Contact us today for a free quote!