Reviews for Crystal Clear Window Cleaning

HomeStars in Edmonton
HomeStars in Edmonton

Residential window cleaning

Crystal clear came in on time and on budget. They were very professional and did a great job. They were in and out in 2 hours and my windows have never looked so good. Thanks guys! Awesome job!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! If you need any more help please let us know & we'll be happy to come out again anytime.

Jen in Edmonton
Jen in Edmonton

Window Cleaning

Crystal Clear is a very professional window cleaning service - they showed up on time, on budget and my windows have never looked so good! They were also really kind to my dog:-)

I would highly recommend them!

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. All the best in 2017!

David in Edmonton
David in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Window cleaning inside and out

The service was terrific. The work was done in a very professional manner and the results were fantastic. The quote was provided quickly and when the job was done the price was exactly as quoted. Thanks for a great job.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Dave!
See you next time.

Evelyn Y. in Edmonton
Evelyn Y. in Edmonton

Window cleaning

I have Crystal Clear cleaning my windows for over 10 years and have been very happy with their excellent services. They are reliable, efficient and professional. I highly recommend to others.

Thanks Evelyn. All the best in 2016! Dean

9038 90 Street
Edmonton
AB
T6C3L9

I have hired Crystal Clear Window Cleaning for years. I can always trust Dean and his crew for a top notch job, and they always deliver. Booking is a snap online (yes, Dean actually responds, usually in 24 hrs). On the very rare occasion I have had concerns they have been corrected (by Dean) quickly and to my complete satisfaction. I definitely recommend.

Thanks for the review Peter! See you in the spring.

Vic from Edmonton
Vic from Edmonton

Eaves cleaning

This company was new to us but we were very satisfied with the eaves cleaning. They came sooner than expected and the work was done guickly and efficiently. Over and above he cleaned our picture window as a bonus and gave us girl guide cookies!! Great service which we will certainly use again.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Vic - It's greatly appreciated! When you need more help be sure to give us a call.

Ruth Glombick from Edmonton
Ruth Glombick from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

window cleaning of all windows

It's a beautiful view out of each one of our windows thanks to Crystal Clear Windows.... they have been cleaning our house windows since 2011 and each time their work has been thoroughly clean and streak free. With pleasant, prompt, efficient and reasonably priced great service, even in hard to reach window areas, why would I call anyone else?

Thanks Ruth! Good to see you and thanks again for the honey! We are thoroughly enjoying it.

Karen M from Edmonton

9038 90 Street
Edmonton
AB
T6C3L9

Fantastic service all around. I called and got a quote and booking for a few days later. The staff arrived on time, were very pleasant and polite, and went right to work. When they were done I had the most beautifully clean windows and screens! No ruckus, no fuss, no muss, and not a spot anywhere on my floors, sheers or furniture. Thank you so much for a fantastic job.

Hi Karen. Thank you so much for the kind review! It's much appreciated. Have a great weekend!

Denis from Edmonton
Denis from Edmonton

Window/Eaves Cleaning

Dean and his staff have been cleaning our windows and eaves for several years. I highly recommend this company. They are reliable, punctual, and thorough. Best window cleaning company we've ever used. Great guys, great work. Great value.

Hi Denis
Thanks for the great review! I've got you scheduled for your fall service on September 12th at 10:00am. Have a great May long weekend!

Laurie McNaughton from Edmonton
Laurie McNaughton from Edmonton

clean windows

I used Crystal clear window cleaning and will use them again. They were professional on time and did a great job. Thanks to Dean and his team. Highly recommend them.

Thanks for the great review Laurie! If you need any more help don't hesitate to call.

More about Crystal Clear Window Cleaning

Edmonton Alberta's Crystal Clear Window Cleaning has been providing Edmonton residents and businesses with expert window cleaning services for more than 20 years. They specialize in residential window services and are committed to the highest quality window cleaning for any commercial property or business.

Along with window cleaning they provide cleaning services for eavestroughs and gutters, siding, decks, patios, outdoor furniture, driveways, garage floors, playgrounds, sheds and awnings.