Fix My Roof

Reviews for Fix My Roof

gerafitz1
gerafitz1

Shingle Replacement

I contacted Fix My Roof as I noticed I was missing a roof shingle today. Derek showed up a couple hours later, saw where the shingle was missing, and gave me a very reasonable estimate. He assured me his crew would be there shortly, would check everything on the roof, and replace the shingle. Within a half hour they showed up, checked over the entire roof, and replaced not one, but 6 missing shingles. Excellent fast efficient service, very friendly, and I will definitely recommend them!

Sarah M
Sarah M
1 review Hamilton, ON

Fabulous Service on Soffits, Fascia and Gutters!

We needed to replace our soffits, fascia, eaves and put new siding on our dormer. The estimate was clear and concise, and well below other businesses. The workman were polite, and clear that if there were any problems to speak to them - they were happy to fix anything. The company has been a pleasure to work with. We had a small problem with how one of the downspouts was routed, and the owner contacted me via e-mail letting me know they would address it immediately. I highly recommend this company!

Looking for Roofing pros in Hamilton?