Fix My Roof

Review for Fix My Roof

Sarah M
Sarah M
1 review Hamilton, ON

Fabulous Service on Soffits, Fascia and Gutters!

We needed to replace our soffits, fascia, eaves and put new siding on our dormer. The estimate was clear and concise, and well below other businesses. The workman were polite, and clear that if there were any problems to speak to them - they were happy to fix anything. The company has been a pleasure to work with. We had a small problem with how one of the downspouts was routed, and the owner contacted me via e-mail letting me know they would address it immediately. I highly recommend this company!

Looking for Roofing pros in Hamilton?