City Boss Residential Roofing

Reviews for City Boss Residential Roofing

Martin
Martin

Roof shingle replacement

Jordan did a quick job of getting the quote. Pretty fair price in line with other roofing companies. Explained the quote and what needed to be done along with any options for the roof. The guys started at 9am and finished by 3:30pm. Left the site clean. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much for taking time to give us this excellent Martin! We appreciate your business!

Lorri in Calgary
Lorri in Calgary

Awesome new roof - great company

I definitely would recommend City Boss Roofing to neighbors and friends. Jordan provided a reasonable quote very quickly and was able to fit the work in a week after quote was signed. He was on the job site to ensure that everything went smoothly and that I was satisfied with the end result. Great crew, yard was left clean. We are thrilled with our new roof. Thanks Jordan and crew.

Hi Lorri,

Thank you so much for this great review it was a pleasure meeting you both we appreciate the business and thank you again for the snacks for the crew!

bbulman
bbulman

I contacted Jordan and his team for a quote from a recommendation from my in-laws. Jordan came the same day and had a quote to me that evening. I had a few other companies do up quotes as well. City Boss provided the best price and could have my roof done in a day! Their crew was excellent and highly professional. I was very impressed and would recommend City Boss to anyone.

Thank you so much for giving us this excellent review it was a pleasure meeting you and doing your roof we will see you soon as we are doing your neighbors roof now too!

Saad
Saad

I found Cityboss while looking for roofing companies at HomeStars. I contacted Jordan and he promptly replied even though it was a weekend. Furthermore, I was impressed by the fact that he was able to commit and do the roofing with less then 7 days notice. We signed our contract on July 14 and the roofing at our house was replaced on July 18 as promised. Jordan’s team arrived at 8:37am and completed the job before 2pm just in time for the first hail that the new roofing would see. I must say that Jordan and his team were nothing less than “The A team”. Not only did I like Jordan’s commitment to his job but his service attitude and dedication to get the job done professionally and with a high quality made him earn my trust.
I will not only refer Cityboss to my friends but will call him again if I ever need another roof in another place.
Thank you Jordan for a job well done!

Hello Saad! Thank you so much for this awesome review and thank you again for bringing coffee and donuts for the team, it was a pleasure meeting you and doing business with you we hope you have a great rest of the summer!

Dan
Dan

Re-roof

Contacted City Boss a few weeks ago and within 24 hours we were contacted by Jordan who presented us with a quote. We decided to go with a higher quality shingle and Jordan again provided an updated and very reasonable estimate. Within 12 days our new roof was on our house (a little over a half day of work). City Boss did a great job of cleaning up too. Roof looks great and we will be recommending City Boss to our neighbours/friends.

Hello Dan thank you for taking time and giving us this excellent review we appreciate your business and your new roof looks great!

carriereid
carriereid

New Roof

I was very impressed with the workmanship of City Boss. Jordan was fast and efficient from the start of our buisness. From the time I contacted Jordan, to inquire about getting my roof done, to the completed service of my roof, his crew and their professionalism have been outstanding. Jordan kept me informed via email or phone call to keep me up to date on the progression of the job. After the job they left the area clean and the roof looks great. I have had lots of compliments on their work and would recommend City Boss to anyone who is looking for exceptional service. If I need further work I will not hesitate to contact City Boss Residential Roofing.

Hi Carrie! Thank you so much for giving us this excellent review it was a pleasure meeting you and a pleasure doing your roof!

lisalafrance
lisalafrance
0 reviews Chestermere, AB

New roof

Great service, product and price! Call them for a free quote - you’ll be happy you did!

Thank you for taking time and giving us this excellent review! Thank you for your business!

tereza.laus
tereza.laus

Roof

Super guys working fast , Clean, this job was made in 1 day exactly only 8 hours super...
Would recommend others ...

Thank you so much for taking time from your day and giving us this amazing review! It was a pleasure meeting you both we hope you have a great summer! Thank you for the business!

raul
raul

Re-roof

Jordan was great to communicate with. He provided me with all the information that I needed. Replied to my queries even during late nights.
The company crew (not sub-contracted) that did the job were amazing. One can tell just by looking at them work how skillful they are at what they are doing. They didn't waste time, they just kept on working till the job was done. Re-roof was finished before the end of a day. Clean up was great too. Jordan was there as well. His presence boosted my confidence in City Boss Roofing.
Best of all, the price was really reasonable compared to other quotations that I got, and no down payment was required.

Hello Raul so good to meet you and thank you for taking time to give us this review it was a pleasure meeting you your new roof looks great!

Craig
Craig

I'm extremely happy I contacted City Boss and highly recommend them. Jordan provided the quote the same day I called and the work was scheduled within 2 weeks. The entire job only took 1 day to remove and install new roof. Crew of 5 worked extremely hard and did a great job cleaning up! Quality products for a competitive price.

Hello Craig thank you so much for taking time and giving us this excellent review we appreciate your business and your new roof looks great!

More about City Boss Residential Roofing

CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Family owned and operated.