HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Lisa .

What a pleasure it was dealing with Jordan and everyone at City Boss. Always kept me informed on when the job was going to be started, throughout the job and the end of the job. They did a wonderful job on our roof. The cleanup was spotless. They are quick and professional. Very pleased.

Hi Lisa thank you very much for this review it was a pleasure meeting you, your roof looks great and that extra vent will help cool things down for you. Have a great summer!

darrylcunningham20 .

We were givin the quote. It was the best we had gotten. The guys showed up on time and was very friendly and professional. Yard was clean after job was done. Now we can be rest assured that we stay dry and safe. There be not a doubt in my mind to have these guys come back to do my roof again or refer to a friend or family member. Honestly the best experience I have had with a roofing company. I wish I could have done more other than getting lunch when u work hard when temprature his 30+. Kudos to u guys. Great job

Thank you so much for this great review Darryl it was a pleasure meeting you and Tammy you now have an amazing roof system that will protect your home . The crew was extremely happy with the lunch you provided thank you again!

Daniel .

I looked at four different contractors to replace my shingles, all of them with excellent ratings on Homestars & BBB. City Boss provided a quote quickly and I appreciated the straight forward estimate, the suggested products and their "no surprises" approach. Jordan was really helpful in explaining all options, which was important for me as a first time home owner. I was impressed how fast the work was done, which wasn't a surprise, as City Boss showed up with a big and efficient team, so all the work was done in less than a day. I had a look at the work after completion and really liked what I saw. The surroundings got cleaned-up nicely after the job and there were hardly any signs that City Boss was even at my house (apart from the new roof :-)). Will definitively consider City Boss again, should I decide to re-roof my garage.

Thank you so much Daniel for this review it certainly was a pleasure meeting you and installing am excellent roof system on your new home!

picapup .

Jordan and his crew were professional, friendly and completed the job on time and on budget. We couldn't be happier.

Thanks again Traci!

picapup .

City Boss recently replaced the roofs on our 10 unit condo complex and I couldn't be happier. Their price was the best even with a better shingle than competitors, and the work was completed within days. Jordan was in contact regularly and cheerfully answered my many, many questions. The crew was professional and friendly and clean up was beyond expectation. We're thrilled! :)

Hi Traci thank you for the excellent review it was a pleasure meeting you and please do call me if you have any questions in the future.

thanks again!

Kathryn from Calgary

My house and garage needed a new roof, and City Boss delivered on time and on budget. Jordan was a pleasure to work with, and went above and beyond to provide great customer service. He truly cares that you are fully satisfied with your new roof. I would highly recommend City Boss to anyone looking for a quality product, great work and awesome customer service, all for a competitive price. Great job Jordan!

Kathryn thank you so much for this great review it was a pleasure meeting you and your roof looks amazing, i hope you have a great summer!

tsnowden in Calgary

Excellent work, A pleasure to deal with. Jordan is awesome! Love my new roof! Thanks!

thank you for the rating Tracey it was a pleasure meeting you and Steve , your roof looks great !

farah from Calgary

i had my roof done by this company couple weeks a go i was very pleased they were fast and on time did not had any problem i would recommend this company :)

Thank you Farah for the great review it was so good to meet you and your son David ! Thank you for trusting us with your new roof system!

Jackie Emro from LANGDON
1 review Langdon, AB

We had the roof of our house replaced from hail damage. Jordan was very professional, fast, and covered everything I'll ever need to know about roofs in his consultation to help me make an informative decision. The crew was at the house within a few days; work was completed quickly, within one day in fact, and any concerns were dealt with immediately and completely. I am very happy with my new roof, it looks fantastic and will protect our house for years - I am a property investor and I will definitely work with City Boss again - thanks Jordan!

Thank you so much for the great review Jackie it was so good to meet you and your roof looks amazing ! I am looking forward to doing business in the future with you and you can call me anytime with any questions you may have .

Shane

Absolutely excellent service. They came in with the best quote while providing the best quality of shingles I requested. They also finished on time and cleaned up the entire yard which impressed me.

Shane thank you for the excellent rating! It was a pleasure doing your roof on your house and garage it should be much cooler in your upstairs now that we cut in the extra vents.

Have a great summer !

More about CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Family owned and operated.