HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Reviews for CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

xzou .
xzou .

ROOF REPLACEMENT

Well done in very professional way from very beginning to the end of the whole work. Love it!

Thank you Xzou for taking the time for this great review your roof looks great and it was a pleasure!

Acap
Acap

roofing

Jordan and his team where very professional, thorough, quick and did an amazing job! I would, and have, recommented them to anyone. Jordan kept in contact with me and went over and above to complete the job above my expectations. Thank you SO much!!

Hi Arlene it was so good to meet you and Wayne and was a pleasure doing your roof! Thank you so much for this review please keep us in mind if you ever need future work done, I hope you have a great summer!

ksmith2 .
ksmith2 .

REROOF

What an amazing job you did! On time for quotes and work day which is very appreciated, the crew was fantastic and the whole job was done from start to finish in ONE DAY! It looks better than we anticipated and the pictures just don't do the job justice. Definitely will recommend you to anyone looking to get a roof done - thank you!

Karen thank you so much for this great review it was a pleasure meeting your family and the roof looks amazing!

Lisa .
Lisa .

HOUSE ONLY

What a pleasure it was dealing with Jordan and everyone at City Boss. Always kept me informed on when the job was going to be started, throughout the job and the end of the job. They did a wonderful job on our roof. The cleanup was spotless. They are quick and professional. Very pleased.

Hi Lisa thank you very much for this review it was a pleasure meeting you, your roof looks great and that extra vent will help cool things down for you. Have a great summer!

darrylcunningham20 .
darrylcunningham20 .

reroof

We were givin the quote. It was the best we had gotten. The guys showed up on time and was very friendly and professional. Yard was clean after job was done. Now we can be rest assured that we stay dry and safe. There be not a doubt in my mind to have these guys come back to do my roof again or refer to a friend or family member. Honestly the best experience I have had with a roofing company. I wish I could have done more other than getting lunch when u work hard when temprature his 30+. Kudos to u guys. Great job

Thank you so much for this great review Darryl it was a pleasure meeting you and Tammy you now have an amazing roof system that will protect your home . The crew was extremely happy with the lunch you provided thank you again!

Daniel .
Daniel .

MAIN HOUSE REROOF

I looked at four different contractors to replace my shingles, all of them with excellent ratings on Homestars & BBB. City Boss provided a quote quickly and I appreciated the straight forward estimate, the suggested products and their "no surprises" approach. Jordan was really helpful in explaining all options, which was important for me as a first time home owner. I was impressed how fast the work was done, which wasn't a surprise, as City Boss showed up with a big and efficient team, so all the work was done in less than a day. I had a look at the work after completion and really liked what I saw. The surroundings got cleaned-up nicely after the job and there were hardly any signs that City Boss was even at my house (apart from the new roof :-)). Will definitively consider City Boss again, should I decide to re-roof my garage.

Thank you so much Daniel for this review it certainly was a pleasure meeting you and installing am excellent roof system on your new home!

townhouse reroof

Jordan and his crew were professional, friendly and completed the job on time and on budget. We couldn't be happier.

Thanks again Traci!

Roof replacement

City Boss recently replaced the roofs on our 10 unit condo complex and I couldn't be happier. Their price was the best even with a better shingle than competitors, and the work was completed within days. Jordan was in contact regularly and cheerfully answered my many, many questions. The crew was professional and friendly and clean up was beyond expectation. We're thrilled! :)

Hi Traci thank you for the excellent review it was a pleasure meeting you and please do call me if you have any questions in the future.

thanks again!

Kathryn from Calgary
Kathryn from Calgary

Re-Roof

My house and garage needed a new roof, and City Boss delivered on time and on budget. Jordan was a pleasure to work with, and went above and beyond to provide great customer service. He truly cares that you are fully satisfied with your new roof. I would highly recommend City Boss to anyone looking for a quality product, great work and awesome customer service, all for a competitive price. Great job Jordan!

Kathryn thank you so much for this great review it was a pleasure meeting you and your roof looks amazing, i hope you have a great summer!

tsnowden in Calgary
tsnowden in Calgary

house , garage , tool shed reroof

Excellent work, A pleasure to deal with. Jordan is awesome! Love my new roof! Thanks!

thank you for the rating Tracey it was a pleasure meeting you and Steve , your roof looks great !

More about CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Family owned and operated.