HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

WKD in Calgary

City Boss replaced my house and garage roof. Jordan and his team were quick and efficient with both the quote and completion of the project. Everything was thoroughly explained, and the cleanup was thorough. A positive experience from start to finish!

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time and giving us this excellent review we appreciate your business and your new roof looks great!

Richard R.

Jordan took the time to answer my questions and explain to me everything involved, and was very flexible with my schedule. The pricing was great and included numerous free up grades. My roof was done within a week of me signing the contract and updates were communicated to me regularly. The job site was cleaned up thoroughly and my home looks fantastic with the new roof.

Job Price

Thank you Richard for taking the time and writing this excellent review your new roof looks amazing and thank you for your business!

Kenneth Briand in Calgary

Right from the first meeting we had where Jordan showed up with all the info about roof as well as quote! They were super professional, and very efficient . The workmanship was incredible, and they completely cleaned my yard at the end of day . Other than the new roof you couldn't tell they were even there.

Job Price

Thx for taking the time for this review Ken! The house looks great we hope you have a great rest of the summer!

Marilyn W in Montague

City Boss Residential was recommended to me by a friend. My house sold & house inspection showed hail damage to the roof, and I needed to have the roof replaced fairly quickly due to quick turn around time. Although they were not the lowest estimate I received, I chose to go with them as Jordan offered to go the EXTRA mile, which he did, and I had a good vibe after speaking with him! I was out of province and he kept me updated by email & sent me pictures of various stages of the replacement, which eased my mind. It was also done well in advance of the sale date. I would definitely recommend them (and already have) to anyone that needs a new roof. Thanks!!!

Job Price

It was a pleasure doing business with you Marilyn and thank you for taking the time to give us this amazing review, the new roof looks great!

Marc de Goede in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

I am very impressed with the excellent, prompt and courteous service Jordan has provided to replace our roof. I selected City Boss Roofing based on the customers ratings/reviews. I received several quotes, Jordan was not only less expensive but he did not try to upsell me. The quality of workmanship was outstanding. They started and completed my roof in one day (wow) and left my property spotless. I will highly recommend City Boss Roofing to all my friends.

Job Price

Thank you Marc for taking the time to write this excellent review it was a pleasure meeting you and doing your roof, we hope you have a great summer and enjoy those amazing cars!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Thanks for the new roof done quickly and professionally. I appreciate the excellent communication and follow-up from Jordan. We had hail/wind damage on our old roof and needed a new roof done so we could get our house on the market to sell. I wish the house originally had as good a roof as the one the new owners will be getting.

Job Price

Thank you for for this excellent review we wish you all the best in your new home and it was a pleasure meeting you! We hope you have a great summer!

James DB in Calgary

Quote was fair.....not the lowest and certainly not the highest. Selected City Boss based on reviews. They showed up on time, were there to supervise the work, started and finished on schedule with no surprises.

Job Price

Thank you so much James for taking the time to write this review it was a pleasure meeting you sir we hope you have a great summer!

Diana in Calgary

The roof experience with City Boss was excellent, and exceeded our expectations, from start to finish. Already recommended them to neighbours and friends, and will continue to do so.

Jordan's communication throughout the process was educating and supportive. Our questions were answered respectfully, especially since we did not know ANYTHING about roofing, and our specific needs.

The crew completed the work quickly and professionally. We had the garage and house completed within a day, including the clean-up of materials, debris on our lawn, and the bin being hauled away.

We are super happy with the service, and the care, and the product. Thank you to Jordan and his crew for making this happen with ease.

Job Price

Thank you Diana for taking the time for this excellent review, it was a pleasure meeting you and your family and doing your roof on your house and garage! Your shingle colour looks great, we hope you have a great summer!

Phyllis Kennedy in Calgary

We had our roof replaced by City Boss. Jordan first came by and gave us a quote and supplied us with colour and tile options. He was extremely helpful in assisting us in making our decision.

The roof was replaced in one day while we were away. Jordan provided us updates with pictures so we could keep track of the progress. When we returned home, we were delighted with the finished product and the fact that all the debris had been removed.

Thank you Jordan and City Boss for a great job.

Job Price

Thank you Phyllis for taking the time to give us this amazing review it was a pleasure meeting you that new roof looks great on you home! We hope you have a great summer!

Clayton lorne in
1 review Airdrie, AB

I called A few roofing companies to come have a look at my roof that was leaking in the valley. Non could find the problem, when I called City Boss they were very knowledgeable and found right away what the problem was. My roof was loaded in two days and the crew did an amazing job on my roof. I would highly recommend going with City Boss they are not a fly by night company. Thanks for the great work on my roof.

Job Price

Thank you so much for this great review sir it was a pleasure meeting you and a pleasure giving you a new roof system! We hope you have a great summer!

More about CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Family owned and operated.