HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Shane in Calgary

I would recommend Jordan and City Boss Roofing. They live up to the positive reviews. Jordan was prompt and very professional the whole way through the process. From initial quote, information provided, job scheduling, completion and follow-up. They delivered everything that they promised and a great looking roof! Once on site, the roof was completed quickly by a very polite team of roofers. Jordan was even able to work with our insurance company's payment delays to make this an excellent experience!

thank you Shane for taking the time and writing this excellent review we hope you and your family enjoy the holidays!

Chris C in Calgary

Highly recommend Jordan and his team at City Boss. From our first meeting we were impressed (he was the most prepared of anyone who came to the house). He explained the work involved, the materials to be used and provided a very reasonable price. He advised us a day in advance that work wound start and it was completed in one day... as he had promised! Once they were finished the yard was cleaned and you would not know they had even been there. Excellent experience!

Thank you for taking the time and giving us this excellent review Chris it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife and your new roof looks great!

Marilyn in Calgary

This company lives up to its promises. I found the owner to be very prompt in responding to queries and thorough when explaining the process and products involved in shingle replacement. His men showed up when they were expected and before the day was out had completed the roof and cleaned up so well that you could not have told they had ever been there - except for the new shingles of course! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs to replace a roof - 10 out of 10.

Thank you for this excellent review Marilyn your new roof looks great and thank you again for your business!

D.T. in Calgary

Highly recommend this company! Competitively priced. The service provided by this company was quick, courteous, and professional. Attention to detail was evident and they took great care in cleaning up after the job was done. Very happy with the job done...thanks City Boss!

Thank you for this excellent review it was our pleasure doing business with you!

mark  from Calgary

I was very pleased with the service and the quality of work that City Boss do. After watching several other outfits working in our neighborhood I new I made the right choice. I talked to a neighbor who lives just across the street who just had his roof done before mine he had a much simpler roof to do yet he paid more ????
City boss came in at a lower bid than another well known contractor.
As well as doing good work these guys worked in a very safe manner using fall arrest equipment something I seen no one else using. I highly recommend using City Boss

Hello Mark thank you very much for taking the time to write this excellent review! It was a pleasure meeting you and doing your roof!

Oscar in Calgary

City Boss did an excellent job. Jordan and his crew completed the work very quickly and well. All construction left-over material and debris was removed. The materials and workmanship are highest quality. I give City Boss a five star rating *****. I would recommend them for this type of installation.

thank you Oscar for taking the time and giving us this great review it was a pleasure meeting you and your family your new roof looks great!

Simon Chan in Calgary

There are no surprises here, what the other reviews say are 100% accurate. I'm just another drop in the bucket of satisfied customers and don't have anything to report that others haven't already stated. Jordan and his crew are top notch PROFESSIONALS and I have spoken highly of them to my neighbors, friends, and family.

I chose to go with Jordan because he offered the best overall value for product, workmanship, warranty, pricing, and overall customer satisfaction (100% rating from 50+ reviews can't be wrong). He's an honest guy and runs a tight ship from quote to job execution and site clean-up.

His crew doesn't mess around either and work hard all day long. They were friendly, courteous, and respectful of our young family and to the neighbors around us. You won't hear any foul language, loud music, or anything other than the soothing sound of nail guns with these guys :)

I encourage anyone looking for roof repairs to request a quote from City Boos Roofing. You won't regret it.

Simon thank you very much for taking the time and giving us this amazing review we are glad you are happy it was a pleasure doing your roof and a pleasure meeting you and your family!

Richard J. Bazillion in Calgary

City Boss Residential Roofing has acquired another fan! I am very impressed with the quality of service I received from Jordan and his crew. The work was completed quickly and well, All construction debris was removed, and the yard left clean and tidy. I give City Boss the highest rating, along with a strong recommendation.

Thank you for this amazing review Richard it was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for your business!

Chris A. in Calgary

Outstanding...Jordan was great in keeping us updated along the way and even to the point of telling us he was going to be an hour later than the agreed to starting time. The installation crew were very professional, polite and did a great job, on the hottest day this summer, and did a good job of cleaning up afterwards. Highly recommend City Boss for your next roofing job.

Hi Chris thank you for taking the time and giving us this great review it was a pleasure meeting you, your new roof looks amazing and we all hope you enjoy your retirement!

CB, Calgary in Calgary

Jordan and his crew are a great team. I found them by going through the BBB and I'm glad I did. His initial presentation to us was very professional, and he started the roof when he said he would. They cleaned up after the first day, came back the next day to finish and cleaned up completely again. Jordan was on site both days, and he obviously has a good rapport with his guys. No deposit. No catches. The price he gives you is the price you pay. Our new roof is awesome, I would highly recommend City Boss to anyone. On a side note.....we are very grateful that the guys did NOT play a radio from our rooftop, and I'm sure our neighbours appreciate it too! Thanks to the whole team for a great job done!

thank you so much for taking the time and giving us this great review it was a pleasure doing your roof an ld a great pleasure meeting you we hope you have a great rest of the summer!

More about CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Family owned and operated.