HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

D.T. in Calgary

Highly recommend this company! Competitively priced. The service provided by this company was quick, courteous, and professional. Attention to detail was evident and they took great care in cleaning up after the job was done. Very happy with the job done...thanks City Boss!

Job Price

Thank you for this excellent review it was our pleasure doing business with you!

mark  from Calgary

I was very pleased with the service and the quality of work that City Boss do. After watching several other outfits working in our neighborhood I new I made the right choice. I talked to a neighbor who lives just across the street who just had his roof done before mine he had a much simpler roof to do yet he paid more ????
City boss came in at a lower bid than another well known contractor.
As well as doing good work these guys worked in a very safe manner using fall arrest equipment something I seen no one else using. I highly recommend using City Boss

Job Price

Hello Mark thank you very much for taking the time to write this excellent review! It was a pleasure meeting you and doing your roof!

Oscar in Calgary

City Boss did an excellent job. Jordan and his crew completed the work very quickly and well. All construction left-over material and debris was removed. The materials and workmanship are highest quality. I give City Boss a five star rating *****. I would recommend them for this type of installation.

Job Price

thank you Oscar for taking the time and giving us this great review it was a pleasure meeting you and your family your new roof looks great!

Simon Chan in Calgary

There are no surprises here, what the other reviews say are 100% accurate. I'm just another drop in the bucket of satisfied customers and don't have anything to report that others haven't already stated. Jordan and his crew are top notch PROFESSIONALS and I have spoken highly of them to my neighbors, friends, and family.

I chose to go with Jordan because he offered the best overall value for product, workmanship, warranty, pricing, and overall customer satisfaction (100% rating from 50+ reviews can't be wrong). He's an honest guy and runs a tight ship from quote to job execution and site clean-up.

His crew doesn't mess around either and work hard all day long. They were friendly, courteous, and respectful of our young family and to the neighbors around us. You won't hear any foul language, loud music, or anything other than the soothing sound of nail guns with these guys :)

I encourage anyone looking for roof repairs to request a quote from City Boos Roofing. You won't regret it.

Job Price

Simon thank you very much for taking the time and giving us this amazing review we are glad you are happy it was a pleasure doing your roof and a pleasure meeting you and your family!

Richard J. Bazillion in Calgary

City Boss Residential Roofing has acquired another fan! I am very impressed with the quality of service I received from Jordan and his crew. The work was completed quickly and well, All construction debris was removed, and the yard left clean and tidy. I give City Boss the highest rating, along with a strong recommendation.

Job Price

Thank you for this amazing review Richard it was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for your business!

Chris A. in Calgary

Outstanding...Jordan was great in keeping us updated along the way and even to the point of telling us he was going to be an hour later than the agreed to starting time. The installation crew were very professional, polite and did a great job, on the hottest day this summer, and did a good job of cleaning up afterwards. Highly recommend City Boss for your next roofing job.

Job Price

Hi Chris thank you for taking the time and giving us this great review it was a pleasure meeting you, your new roof looks amazing and we all hope you enjoy your retirement!

CB, Calgary in Calgary

Jordan and his crew are a great team. I found them by going through the BBB and I'm glad I did. His initial presentation to us was very professional, and he started the roof when he said he would. They cleaned up after the first day, came back the next day to finish and cleaned up completely again. Jordan was on site both days, and he obviously has a good rapport with his guys. No deposit. No catches. The price he gives you is the price you pay. Our new roof is awesome, I would highly recommend City Boss to anyone. On a side note.....we are very grateful that the guys did NOT play a radio from our rooftop, and I'm sure our neighbours appreciate it too! Thanks to the whole team for a great job done!

Job Price

thank you so much for taking the time and giving us this great review it was a pleasure doing your roof an ld a great pleasure meeting you we hope you have a great rest of the summer!

satisfied h.

The materials and workmanship are top quality and Jordan is a pleasure to deal with. The work was done on time, as scheduled, exactly as promised, and with very little disruption. Very professional operation, and I would recommend City Boss without hesitation.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time and giving us this excellent review we appreciate your business and we hope you have a great rest of the summer!

MP in Calgary

From the quote to completion of the work City Boss were a joy to work with. The most painless renovation I have been involved with. I could not give less than 10 out of 10.

Job Price

Thank you for this great review it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife your new roof looks amazing and we appreciate your business!

darryl in Calgary

Jordan and crew showed up when they said they would, my new roof looks amazing and I have already reccomended city boss roofing to my neighbours and friends. My wife and I are very happy with the work the city boss team did and the cleaning up afterwards was very impressive. This is one happy customer, thanks again!

Job Price

Thanks Darryl it was a pleasure doing your roof and thank you for taking the time and writing this excellent review!

More about CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Family owned and operated.