HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Bart in Calgary

City Boss was very professional and had great customer service. They got me a quote very quickly, had competitive pricing, and offered a good product. Installation was smooth, no problems. I was very satisfied.

Hello Bart thank you so much for taking the time and giving us this excellent it was a pleasure meeting you and a pleasure doing your reroof!

Ian in Calgary

I received roof repair quotes from 5 Homestar rated firms with City Boss being the first. Jordan presented a package detailing the products and reviewed all items that his firm would do. I decided on Jordan and was not disappointed. Even with one less crew member, Dennis and Frenchy completed the job on the same day. Clean up was complete, job completed professionally and efficiently and Jordan visited the site during the day to ensure all was right. I would highly recommend City Boss for your roof repairs. Give Jordan a call, you won't be disappointed.

Hello Ian it was a pleasure meeting you and reroofing your house and garage thank you for taking time and giving us this excellent review!

This company doesn't mess around. Quick, efficient, and well done. Glad to find a company that was straight and upfront with me. Jordan and his company were very skilled (not cheap student labor) and professional and I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Thank you for taking the time and giving us this excellent review we appreciate your business!

Daniel .

City Boss re-roofed my house a few years ago and I contacted them again for my detached garage, with the shingles reached the end of their lifespan. They came back with a good quote and suggested a few extra improvements based on the condition of the roof.

On the day of the installation, they gave me a heads-up and installed the roof in no time. I was travelling that day but received photo updates from their progress. After my return, I found a garage with a nice new roof and very clean surroundings. The initially estimated additional work effort was not required, as the roof was in better condition than expected after the old shingles were removed, so the final quote reflected that.

Overall, I was very happy with their services and would use them again!

Hello daniel thank you for the repeat business and taking time to give us this excellent review your new roof looks great!

D Smith

It was a real pleasure to deal with Jordan through every step of our roofing process. I spoke with a number of different companies and it was apparent very early that Jordan operated with integrity and honesty with his customers. His crew came in and within 1 day had everything installed, no issues whatsoever. Excellent pricing as well.

Thanks very much Jordan!

Thank you for taking time and giving us this excellent review it was a pleasure meeting you and your new roof looks amazing!

Constantin in Calgary

Jordan Cutts runs City Boss Residential Roofing that really does roofing, nothing else; he is a call away, shows on time, assess, then gives you a technical solution for your roof. He presents his credentials, and offers a final price quote upfront, no hidden costs. His crew knows what they are doing, professional, polite, fast, takes over the location, removes old materials, installs the new roofing, cleans the place and leaves. One day work, they do what they said they'll do, no unpleasant surprises, good price, cannot ask for more.

Thank you Constantin for giving us this excellent review it was a pleasure meeting you and your new roof looks amazing!

Ali in Toronto

Their crew are expert and professional. They replaced my whole roof in one day and now we're so happy that we will be dry for years. Jordan quoted me accurately and honestly, so I paid exactly the same price. They perfectly did their job and clean up and Done! I would strongly recommend CityBoss and Jordan.

Thank you Ali for taking time to give us this excellent review! Your new roof looks great!

City Boss did a great job on my roof, job complete in one day, quality workmanship and at the price I was quoted. Have no problem recommending Jorden and crew.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us this great review! Your house looks great!

Krista & Ryan

Fantastic turn around time from quote to job completion. Quoted on a Monday job completed same week on Thursday!
Couldn't be more happier with this company and their crew! Clean up and professionalism was top notch!!

Thank you both for the business and taking the time to give us this excellent review!

W.M in Calgary

I had City Boss replace shingles on my house and double garage. I asked for quotes from several ‘roofers’ . When I reviewed my quotes I chose City Boss. Why?. First of all when Jordan came to give his quote he came right on time as per our appointment. He explained what his company would install and most important why - (by product and service and need and not by price). He answered my questions without trying to impress me with his “salesmanship” knowledge and suggested the product that would be the best for the money.. ( price of course being the final measuring stick)
I made the right choice, choosing City Boss.. The crew came early( not too early) and by the end of the day finished the job . They cleaned the yard and carefully dragged magnets for nails. The crew worked together well and were quiet and there was no profanity. Jordan came in sort of mid-job and checked the work and was in and out through the day. I was comfortable and satisfied with choosing City Boss and Jordan.
Good Work.
Satisfied customer, W.M.

Thank you very much for taking the time and giving us this excellent review we appreciate it so much! Thank you for trusting us with your roof install and thank you for the business!

More about CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Family owned and operated.