HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Reviews for CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

bdonovan
bdonovan

New roof.

The employees were friendly, efficient, and very fast. They were on time and cleaned up all debris around the house and drive way.

Hello thank you for taking time to give us this excellent review it was a pleasure meeting you we hope you have a great summer!

Lex in Calgary
Lex in Calgary

New roof

Great experience getting the roof done by City Boss! Jordan was great to deal with, he came out to give us an estimate on a Sunday and was able to schedule us in right away. He and the crew were able to do the work and clean up in less than a day and we paid the quoted price with no hidden extras. The new roof looks great! I would definitely recommend City Boss.

Hello Lex thank you so much for taking the time to give us this excellent review it was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for the business we hope you have a great summer!

Sandi in Calgary
Sandi in Calgary

Great company

I would definitely recommend City Boss! Jordan was really quick to give me a quote and was very knowledgeable and friendly. The price was great compared to other quotes I got. The quote given was the price paid with no hidden costs. I went with this company because Jordan was the only person from any of the companies that actually came to talk to me in person and really explained the process. I thought this showed great customer relations so my choice was easy. The crew was in and out in one day and everything was cleaned up really well. Great job!

Hello Sandi thank you for taking the time and giving us this excellent review it's always a pleasure meeting great homeowners like yourself we hope you have a great summer!

timberoscar
timberoscar

New roof

Jordan and his crew were fast, professional and a great job was done. Clean up was great and they managed to have our roof done in one day.

Thank you for taking the time and giving us this excellent review it was a pleasure meeting you both! Have a great summer!

adamcarruthers
adamcarruthers

New roof

Very good job, would recommend to anyone. Very prompt, great price, couldn’t have hoped for a better job.

Thank you for taking the time and giving us this excellent review! It was a pleasure meeting you and your new roof looks great!

Steve from Steelhorseltd@gmail.com
S. D.

House roof

I used City boss for our new place and once again outstanding work and prompt service. This is the second project we have had City Boss do and my family loved it. Big thanks again Jordan for the great work.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this excellent review always a pleasure dealing with repeat customers, your new home looks amazing!

Tonkinson in Peace River
Tonkinson in Peace River
1 review Peace River, AB

Unreal Service and Timeline

City Boss was amazing to work with. They hit a very quick timeline and with great work. Would definitely refer to anyone looking for the best roofing company in Calgary.

Thank you for taking the time to give us this wonderful review it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Bart in Calgary
Bart in Calgary

Residential Roofing

City Boss was very professional and had great customer service. They got me a quote very quickly, had competitive pricing, and offered a good product. Installation was smooth, no problems. I was very satisfied.

Hello Bart thank you so much for taking the time and giving us this excellent it was a pleasure meeting you and a pleasure doing your reroof!

Ian in Calgary
Ian in Calgary

ROOF REPAIR

I received roof repair quotes from 5 Homestar rated firms with City Boss being the first. Jordan presented a package detailing the products and reviewed all items that his firm would do. I decided on Jordan and was not disappointed. Even with one less crew member, Dennis and Frenchy completed the job on the same day. Clean up was complete, job completed professionally and efficiently and Jordan visited the site during the day to ensure all was right. I would highly recommend City Boss for your roof repairs. Give Jordan a call, you won't be disappointed.

Hello Ian it was a pleasure meeting you and reroofing your house and garage thank you for taking time and giving us this excellent review!

Wonderful Roofing Company

This company doesn't mess around. Quick, efficient, and well done. Glad to find a company that was straight and upfront with me. Jordan and his company were very skilled (not cheap student labor) and professional and I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Thank you for taking the time and giving us this excellent review we appreciate your business!

More about CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Family owned and operated.