City Boss Residential Roofing

City Boss Residential Roofing

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for City Boss Residential Roofing

Roofing replacement

City Boss Roofing did a commendable job on my roof replacement. The Sales Manager George was awesome to deal with - Honest, Fair, Straight forward. There was a team of around 10 people who showed up at sharp 8 am and they were all done, cleaned up and gone by 12 noon! Remarkable professionalism and I’m very happy with them. Highly recommended!!

Good day and thank you for amazing review we appreciate your business!

Monica in Saint Albert
Monica in Saint Albert

City Boss Roofing Ltd

Positif : Ponctualité, Professionnalisme, Qualité, Rapport qualité-prix, Réactivité
This company was outstanding in many areas:
- friendly and timely first contact when the owner came to review the repairs needed, he sent me the pictures right away that I was able to submit to my insurance company
- I was explained their quote line by line since I am not familiar with the roofing vocabulary and implications, which I appreciated very much
- honoured their timelines
- clear and timely communication before during and after the work
- super clean and friendly on-site workers
- they even replaced a sprinkler that was totally my fault for leaving on the front lawn and was damaged by their truck
-Good quality service to what I can see with my non-expert eye. I also appreciated the post-job drone pictures for our house records

We totally recommend City Boss to anybody with roofing needs. Thanks very much to Jordan and his crew for helping us fix our roof.

Good day! Thank you for taking time and giving us this amazing review!

jeffr
jeffr

Replace garage roof

Excellent experience with this company. From the initial call back to the job completion. Professional, honest and timely. This will be my go to company for anything related to roofing. Extremely pleased!

Good day! Thank you for this wonderful review and thank you for your business!

City Boss residential roof replacement

City Boss is very professional, clean, and gives exceptional customer service.

My roof replacement work was completed in a very organized manner and communication during the process was very clear and transparent.

Good day and thank you for taking time and giving us this great review! We appreciate your business!

Rob in Calgary
Rob in Calgary

Replace roofing

The team at City Boss did an amazing job. Jordan was great to deal with. The crew was polite. The works was completed fast and efficiently and they did a great job cleaning up the mess after. Highly recommend!!!!

Hi Rob

Thank you for taking time and giving us this amazing review it was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for your business!

Roof Replacement

I would 100% recommend everyone to reach out to City Boss Roofing for their roofing needs. From the customer service, to the high quality of workmanship, everything exceeded our high standards. Jordan and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. His communication throughout the entire process made us feel comfortable about our decision and he went over and above to answer all of our questions.

Price - City Boss Roofing came back as the most cost effective, out of the 6 different quotes we received.

Quality - Proper preparation of the roof was conducted, flashing was installed correctly and shingles were installed precisely. We have a young family (3 kids) and a dog, we have yet to find a single nail around our property, the clean up was done superbly.

Timeline - Materials were dropped off the day before the scheduled construction day and the roof replacement was literally done in less than half a day.

Customer Service - The best! Jordan is a great guy, do not judge a book by it's cover... he can seem intimidating, but just know that he's extremely friendly, super nice, a wealth of knowledge and has a great team behind him.

To reiterate, City Boss Roofing was the best choice that we could have made. We're happy with all aspects from start to finish and would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for a roofing company.

Thank you so very much Jordan and team!

Good day and thank you for taking time and giving us this amazing detailed review! It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for your business!

New Shingle Roof

Absolutely fantastic job. City boss was quick and professional. Jordan was in contact with us as the job was being done, and was sure to keep us informed when some small issues arose due to previous roofing jobs. Clean-up was spotless. I've had several of my neighbors come up to me and say how incredible they were.

Thank you adam for taking time to give us this excellent review we appreciate your business!

Celine
Celine

Just choose them

Couldn’t be happier with their service. Super efficient communication. We really appreciated communication with George for the sales process and meeting with Jordan on the day of the job. Team of 10 people came and did a great job. Could do a bit better with clean up but city boss were very responsive in coming back to pick up some debris left behind. Their quote was very competitive and for the level of service I got, I’d be willing to pay more.

Hi Celine

Thank you so much for your review it was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for your business!

Shingles replacement

Can’t say enough good stuff about Jordan and City Boss Roofing. 100% satisfied highly recommended.

Hello thank you for yiur business and thank you for the excellent review!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roof replacement

CityBoss replaced our roof very efficiently and professionally.
George came to our house for a free estimate, was very knowledgeable and patient with all our questions.
Jordan came by, with his drone, to better view some damage to the chimney. Provided us with more information.
The materials were delivered the day before the crew arrived. They were
done in 5 hours! Clean up was very well done.

Good day thank you for taking time and giving us this excellent review we appreciate your business!

More about City Boss Residential Roofing

CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Family owned and operated.