City Boss Residential Roofing

Calgary AB T2Z 3W3

InstagramFacebook
City Boss Residential Roofing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for City Boss Residential Roofing

Roof replacement

We are very pleased and had an excellent experience with City Boss roofing. Simple straight forward communication. Constant updates on progress even with pictures and excellent final product. We are very impressed with the big crew, very clean job and amazing half day new roof installation. We also appreciate their flexibility of the day of installation. Thank you George and your awesome crew for the great job done!
Highly recommended!

Shingles roof

Can’t say enough good things about our experience with City Boss roofing.

communication was very prompt; I got sent reminders before the job date, and it was easy to get a hold of someone anytime we needed to.

I trust them completely with roof replacement.
We weren’t even in town the day of, the crew came and completed the job in 1 day and left the site clean. Jordan sent us aerial photos documenting the job completion.

Price was fair and very reasonable.

Look no further

Hello thank you for this great review and thank you for your business!

Adam in Calgary
Adam in Calgary

Roof Replacement

Very pleased with our experience with City Boss. I contacted a few of the highest rated roofing companies on Home Stars and City Boss had the best combination of customer service, pricing, and responsiveness for our project. George was phenomenal to work with and made the process seamless from start to finish. The day of the project, the team arrived on time, worked efficiently and wrapped up everything in 3 hours from start to finish along with clean up. Also, the price quoted originally was the final price paid. I would highly recommend City Boss.

Hello Adam thank you for giving this amazing review and thank you for your business!

Julie in Calgary
Julie in Calgary

New Roof

I am BLOWN AWAY by how awesome these guys are. I called around to compare roofers recommended by our inspector, our realtor, and our engineer friends, and not only were their prices totally reasonable, but they were so professional, friendly, and responsive. Choosing them was a no-brainer.

- Super knowledgeable and communicative when discussing roofing options. Gave me honest answers, even if those answers resulted in me not spending as much money with them.
- Were very clear about what I needed to do, written in email well in advance (not leave my car in the garage, remove garden decorations from harm's way, etc)
- Responded so quickly any time I had a question, no matter how small
- Came when they said they would
- SO organized. Staff member for each piece of the job. Materials delivered on to the roof the day before. So streamlined!
- Every person I dealt with from City Boss was so friendly and professional. Felt totally comfortable having them working around our home.
- Got the job all done in one day!
- Sent me drone pictures of each step when the job was all done so that I could see how well they had done!
- Went above and beyond. Seriously awesome.

Wow! Thank for taking time to give us this amazing review it was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for your business!

Roof shingles reinstalled

City Boss has completed 1,900sq.ft house roof shingles reinstall in 4hrs! Amazing communication, prompt responses, adequate pricing and professional attitude makes City Boss an outstanding company recommended to everyone! Absolutely Top Notch!

New Roof

We had a new roof installed on our house and garage. The crew showed up on time up and the entire job was completed in just over 3 hours. The cleanup was really good. Looking at our yard you would have never known they were there that day. Communication with George was great and Jordan the onsite supervisor was friendly and great to deal with. Would recommend this company to anyone looking to have their roof replaced.

Thank you fir taking time and giving us this amazing review!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roof replacement

City Boss roofing are professional, courteous and delivered excellent workmanship!!

Jordan and George provided us with amazing service!

I would highly recommend this company!

Terry

Hi Terry thank you for the amazing review and thank you for your business!

109 mr Lorette pl se

The whole crew was extremely efficient and punctual with safety and care for perimeter of property and work was carried out in great time and with special attention to details. Very happy to have chosen City Boss Roofing.

Audrey in Calgary
Audrey in Calgary

Replacing shingles

The team were prompt, completed the job in approximately 4 hrs including a very thorough cleanup. I would highly recommend this company

Thank you so much for this amazing review and thank you for your business!

Shannon in Calgary
Shannon in Calgary

I wanted to give 10 stars…but…

The workers were super efficient and fast. That’s what the one star is for. Was so excited to have found this company at first. BUT THEY INSTALLED THE WRONG COLOR SHINGLES (we picked the top and got the bottom. MASSIVE difference). The discount we received was dismal, to say the least (the price we paid is after the “discount”). It’s for a house we are living in, but are renting out soon, so we decided it wasn’t worth the hassle. But if I was staying - I would have insisted the entire thing be redone, in the shingle we picked out. And zero contact after I graciously paid the bill. But I should have received WAY more money back. Now I wish I had of made them redo it all. So my bad. But I can’t give a good review. Extremely disappointed in the end.

Hello Shannon

When the job was near complete and your husband informed us the colour delivered was not what you selected we asked him what he wanted to do. He gave us a number to take off the invoice and we happily took that amount off the invoice. That evening after the work was completed we sent you a gift card for dinner with another apology and your representative was communicating with you via email after the install was completed.

Again we do apologize for this mishap and will do better in the future.

More about City Boss Residential Roofing

CITY BOSS RESIDENTIAL ROOFING

Family owned and operated.