HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Pickering  >  New Image Group Shutters And Blinds

Reviews for New Image Group Shutters And Blinds

Amanda
Amanda
6 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bedroom Blinds

Ivano was very professional and provided prompt customer service whenever we contacted him with any questions. Our blinds arrived when he said they would and he installed them very soon after. We’re very pleased with the overall quality and aesthetics of our blinds and are pleased with how smoothly everything went. I would recommend New Image Group to anyone looking for window coverings.

Thank you so much for the review , pleasure doing the work for you, please refer me to your family and friends .
Thanks again

416 417 7944
14-B 1822 Whites Rd Suite #201
Pickering
L1V 4M1

My wife and I have two young kids (4 & 2) and like every family with young kids would know, installing window coverings in a timely fashion is not a want, it’s a need. Our townhome is built with large windows and sliding doors and so we need a product that will filter natural light during the daytime, but will black out light during the early morning time (sunrise) or at night (ambient street lights). We’ve had a not so good experience with our previous home, also newly built with another company, that caused damage to our framing on intallation, a week late delivery on an already long wait, wrong product size on one delivery and miscommunication on a black out cover.

Ivano, provided us not just an a completely opposite experience but took it to another level. He came in and met us at our home, gave us the right product for our needs, underpromised on delivery time, delivered exactly on when we got the keys (sacrificed the morning he had to go up to his cottage for this), pressed hard on his suppliers to have the product ready for installation (drove on the opposite side of where we live to pick this up), got all the orders correctly and even helped us put up a door blind that we didn’t order from him. He heard our needs, understood them and delivered on all aspects. Saving the best for last, he understood our current financial commitments and gave us a discount that beat Blinds to Go.

Now the discount part, I’m not saying he’ll always give, but all the rest before that, you can bet he’ll deliver. But don’t trust reviews, as it maybe biased opinions. Try his service and you might be writing a review like ours.

Thanks joe for the wonderful review , it was a pleasure meeting you and your family , the shades look amazing in your new home and please refer me to your family , friends and new neighbours .

Mymi in Toronto

2nd time around with Ivano!

We had Ivano do our 2nd floor and we were happy with the price and service so we called him back to do our main floor. We have small to gigantic windows and we went with the highest grade possible for vinyl. It is gorgeous! Ivano is knowledgeable and responsive. We plan to get him back to do the same vinyl shutters for our windows in the basement once renovations are completed!

Thanks Mymi for the great review , see you when the basement renovation is complete . Shutters look amazing and complete your home .

ppolson in Toronto
ppolson in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Remove/Reinstall shutters service call

Ivano was at my house twice to remove then reinstall my shutters. He was timely, professional and did top quality work. Im very happy qith his work and would highly recommend New Image!

Thank you for the great review , my pleasure doing the work for you , please refer me to your family and friends that need window coverings

Mymi in Toronto

Great Vinyl Product and Installation!

This is our 3rd experience with Shutters and 1st experience with Ivano. The first 2 companies we went with went belly up. We were not happy with the product (Wood, and then Vinyl) in our first 2 experiences. Third time's a charm with Ivano. The Vinyl came out looking spectacular and the installation was efficient and fast. I would caution doing Shutters on door windows as the hardware shows on the top and doesn't look as nice but the Vinyl Shutters are amazing quality on Windows. We have 10 windows on the 2nd floor with beautiful Vinyl Shutters now!

Thanks mymi for the great review , let me know when your ready to do the main floor .

Carrie in Toronto
Carrie in Toronto

Large remote controlled blinds

We are so happy with our new blinds and the excellent service.Ivano is a pleasure,explains everything. We were pleasantly told how to work everything. We will recommend this company to all who need blinds.

Thanks Carrie for the great review , pleasure doing the work for you

Jennifer
Jennifer
3 reviews Pickering, ON

California Shutters

I am so happy with my new shutters from New Image Group. Ivano was a pleasure to work with. He showed me what would look best in my home and I am so pleased with the results. The shutters are good quality and were installed beautifully by Ivano. When I called for a quote, I was given one immediately when Ivano came over to my home to give a proper quote. A few other companies I called would only give quotes over the phone which I wasn't a fan of. I would definitely would recommend New Image Group for some beautiful shutters!

Thank you Jennifer for the great review , shutters do look great in your home . Please refer me to family and friends

Blinds with New Image in Pickering
Blinds with New Image in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Blinds for our home

Over the past few years I bought blinds for 7 rooms in my home. Ivano helped me choose the products and he installed everything himself. The most impressive thing about Ivano is his customer service. Whenever I had a question or needed an adjustment on my blinds he would come right over , sometimes the same day I called. His dedication to his customers goes beyond expectations. I would definitely recommend Ivano and New Image to anyone considering blinds.

Thank you so much for the review , pleasure doing the work for you , please let me know when you need more blinds.

Shutters and a Roll-up Blind

Ivano installed 5 small shutters in a living room bay window, one large shutter in the dining room and a roll-up blind in the kitchen. We sprang for the more expensive Hunter shutters for the living room and dining room because instead of using drawstrings, they fold up by pressing a button. This gives a very clean look. A month or two later we noticed that one of the blinds wasn't hanging evenly. Ivano returned quickly to adjust the mechanism and admitting he had never installed them before, found the problem and corrected it. Well done Ivano. Honest, dependable and a thoroughly likeable guy. Thanks.

Thanks kathy for the great review , that mechanism for the lifting system was a little tricky , but I'm glad it worked out , pleasure doing the work for you. Please refer me to your family and friends.

Buba from Ajax
Buba from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Great job, Ivano

Wood shutters installed in our house are great addition - new classy look and perfect shade, especially now with this hot weather.

Ivano is highly recommended as a knowledgeable pro and nice personality.

Thanks again Ivano

Jurij

Hi Jurij , thank you for the great review , the hardwood shutters look amazing in your home . Please refer me to your family and friends.

More about New Image Group Shutters And Blinds

New Image Group Shutters & Blinds has been successfully supplying homeowners with custom window treatments since 1997. We supply Quality Products by well known manufacturers and pride ourselves on Great Costumer Service. We offer a FREE shop at home service sand are happy to bring our business to you because Your Home Matters to Us.

Our Products include Wood Shutters, Vinyl Shutter, Blinds, Shades, Verticals, Sunscreens, Drapery and Motorization.

Shutters. Hunter Douglas, Eclipse Shutters, Mera Blinds, Maxxmar, Vinyl Tech