City Carpets Ltd

Reviews for City Carpets Ltd

Amber from Calgary
Amber from Calgary

Carpet

Carpet is beautiful and it was installed nicely, but my house is a mess.There was no care taken whatsoever to my walls, hardwood floor or baseboards. They badly scratched my brand new and very expensive exterior door handle, took a huge chunk out of one of my baseboards, badly scratched my newly refinished hardwood that I just finished paying $4500 to refinish, and then there are gouges and scratches all over almost all of my walls. They ended up doing about $500 worth of damage. When I mentioned it to them, I was told that it's normal. I have gotten carpets replaced in several other homes, and I have never had issues like this. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you had a terrible experience with your instal but are happy to hear the carpet you selected turned out beautifully. At City Carpets we try to be as careful as possible when doing installation work in our clients homes. Please allow us to give you a 10% discount towards any future work you and someone you know may need. We understand that is not what you may be looking for but please take it as an apology on behave of the team at City Carpets.

Kindly,

Management

Jim in Airdrie in Airdrie
Jim in Airdrie in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Hardwood, carpet and tile for a new home

Fantastic selection, however most of it is not on display in their showroom. I did find what brands etc they could carry and I had to view th esamples elsewhere. Fantastic pricing and was installed beautifully by competent trades people. Service call was done quickly and efficiently.

More about City Carpets Ltd

City Carpets is the leading commercial and residential flooring solution. Specializing in carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate and stone. We are your one stop flooring and tile retailer with the Calgary's Largest In-Stock Inventory. www. citycarpetsltd. com