Neu-wave Heating And Cooling

Alicia in Edmonton
Alicia in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New furnace and AC unit

Install was quick but the crew that installed the units failed to inform my husband that we were responsible for arranging inspections. They just took payment and left. No follow-up with the company to ensure inspection was completed or if we had any concerns. I called and left numerous messages to arrange our 1 year maintenance which were never returned. Even called the owner's cell phone and was never contacted. Two years after install we are selling our house and it is discovered there are no inspection permits. Once again my phone messages go unreturned and I have to call relentlessly to get through to the office. They admit the installers probably failed to mention the inspection but make me pay for a new permit. More headaches ensue to get the proper paperwork for inspection. Receptionist was new and gave inaccurate info. Overall customer service is "thanks for your cash but we aren't responsible for anything after we have your money". Go with another company. The money we initially saved is blown now.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?