All Wildlife Removal Inc.

Pest & Animal Control
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Niagara Falls  >  All Wildlife Removal Inc.

Reviews for All Wildlife Removal Inc.

Phil G in Burlington
Phil G in Burlington

Wildlife Removal

Hired Wildlife removal for my clients and they were amazing! They did a thorough check of the attic and indicated the time animals were inhabiting space and where the areas of problem were. Definitely recommend them for my whole client database.

Thanks Phil. Happy we could help.

anna cooper in Oakville
anna cooper in Oakville

Wildlife Removal

Thank you All Wildlife Removal Inc. for your highly efficient and quick response to remove unwanted wildlife from my residence. Your care and work were excellent. I strongly recommend anyone with unwanted wildlife critter issues to contact them.

Thanks Anna, happy we could be if assistance.

kfauy in Burlington
kfauy in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

quoatation for expensive work with no guaranty for the problem

I am very disappointed with All Wildlife Removal. The quotation of $3165 animal prevention provides no guaranty against the problem I have. Paul could not find any point of entry. The guaranty will not do anything if point of entry cannot be found after the work. He could not find it now and I do not believe he will be able to find it in the future as the animals will continue using the same entries. Neither the guaranty will cover any work if there is smell of dead animal. Without first trying to remove the animals from the attic, he said the prevention work can be done within a few days. For sure there will be dead animal smell if the animal proof will work and trap the animals inside the attic. I wonder what the wildlife service fee is as there is no plan to eradicate the animals. I suspect possum and so he tried to sell me attic proof program against opossum even though he said possum does not live in attic and the pictures I showed him were not taken in attic (the photos were from an American website where I found his company name)

In order also to sell me the expensive mice prevention program, he insisted that there are mice in the attic. So he put down 'also has mice' but no work planned for removing it. There is no question of old mice droppings and trails in the old attic. So now I have some super mice that cannot be all killed by 2 applications of 3 different kinds of poison and made a lot more noise and poo smell after the poisoning, litters of mice pee and poo together every hour for several months all over the attic, always walk heavily and slowly and never scurry.

I know I have a very difficult case. When I first called them, I asked the lady how the inspection can confirm what kind of animals they are. She said they would go into the attic and could look through the spray foam insulation to check what kind of feces are there and what kind of hair around the entry point. Paul just looked through the attic door and declared there is no sign other than mice. There were long rat tail like marks in the snow near the wall that led to nowhere and no foot print nor indentation made by the body. In the insulation, it could look like mouse trails. I had to point out to him where the problem areas and some old entry points are(some he said the old fixes were intact and some he did not check at all)

There was minimal effort of inspection and a piece of quotation that guarantees nothing for my problem. $50 down the drain.

I found another company. He could not find any entry big enough for squirrel and said honestly there is nothing he can do for me and does not charge me anything. I got suggestion that maybe I should use hunting camera to see what is inside the attic

We are sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with your experience. I will be in touch to discuss this shortly.

As far as the inspection fee, that is a policy the vast majority of filed service companies employ. Unfortunately it's the only way to ensure we do not pass any additional costs on to our customers.

Best,

All Wildlife Removal

Relieved in Hamilton
Relieved in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Not cheap but totally worth it!

I called All Wildlife in a panic and they quickly reassured me of their process to rid unwanted pests out of my house. I felt confident with their explanation they came out right away to assess my home and possible entry points from the ground to the top of the roof! They sealed everything! I no longer heard any pest activity in my home. Any issues I had, or reassurances that I needed they were very quick to follow up or pay me a visit. I have a 5 year warranty with the company for any species which is very reassuring and one of the main reasons I chose the company. Thanks Dave! you sure came through for my family! This company has a lot of integrity, I would definitely recommend them!

Thank you for taking the time and for the kind words. Happy we could help. Have a great weekend!

Druphis in Oakville
Druphis in Oakville

Squirrel Removal

I called All wildlife to get squirrels that were making inside my soffit and attic their home. They promptly made an appointment with me and came to set the humane exit traps in two locations. Within a week or so the squirrels were gone and they came and fixed up the areas to stop them from getting back in.

An extra shoutout to Richard who put the extra effort in to repairing the soffit that was damaged at the original entry point. This is the type of lengths that make this customer quite happy with their services. Though I hope I never have to call them again... if I ever had more critters, they'd be on speed dial.

Happy we could be of assistance. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you as well as the kind words.

All the best.

Dawn in Scarborough
Dawn in Scarborough

Squirrels

Mixed review. Communication with office and initial contact was great but there was no follow up communication and I was told different things by different people. The work seems solid; ultimately that is what matters.

Hey dawn. Contacted you through Facebook please call me direct. 9053307285. Paul. Owner. After 6 please. Working till then.

Squirrels in Attic

We had squirrels in our attic a few months ago and had a different company come out and get rid of them. Unfortunately, they never returned to follow-up and finish the job (i.e., check the attic again, remove the trap and seal the entry point) despite numerous phone calls from us and being paid in full for the service. Hence, this made it very difficult for us to trust and call anyone else to help finish the job properly.
Nine months later, a friend recommended that we try All Wildlife Removal in Burlington. Because of her positive experiences, we decided to call them and see if they could help us.
Dave the technician was helpful and courteous! I think he was expecting to remove squirrels from the attic that day, but when I told him what had happened to us, he properly completed the job the other company had left behind. He also checked the attic and assessed the exterior of the house and gave us a quote to help prevent future squirrel problems. Dave was reasonable and knowledgeable! It felt like he really cared. Thank you again for your help and understanding Dave! Other companies should learn from your genuine caring customer service!

Thank you for the kind words. We have forwarded your message to all our staff. We love hearing from our customers. Have a great day.

Pest removal

For several nights in a row, we have been woken up by bats so we gave All Wildlife a call. Within hours Liam and Mick from All Wildlife arrived and proceeded to go the extra mile looking for - and sealing up - any bat entrances/exits. They were friendly and professional. We'd definitely call these guys again if we have any wildlife pest issues. Thanks Liam and Mick!

Happy we could help. Thank you for taking the time to share a few words. Have a great weekend!

Ironman44 in
Ironman44 in

Removal of raccoons

Great company. Showed up propped and ready to work. This was emergency call and their performance was excellent. Not only did they do the job totally and completely but above expectations. Polite and cursious

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to be able to assist.

More about All Wildlife Removal Inc.

All Wildlife Removal Inc.

Offering a Lifetime Guarantee On Full Animal Entry Prevention Packages!
-------------------------------------------------
100% Professional - 100% Liability Insurance - WSIB - BBB
-------------------------------------------------
We Humanely Remove and provide animal control for raccoons, squirrels, birds, pigeons, hawks, bats, mice, rats, skunks, snakes, opossums and rodents! We provide our services in Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Ancaster, Brantford, Aurora, Barrie, Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughn, New Market, Milton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Stratford, Waterloo, Huntsville & Most of Southern Ontario. We Guarantee our services and make sure wild animals don't get back in!

With over 30 years combined experience, our team of trained and qualified wildlife removal experts will assess your animal problem, determine entry points, humanely remove the animal and secure your home from future intrusions. We also have a team that specializes in attic repair and restoration so you can rest assured that if you're home has been damaged by wildlife, it will be repaired 100% up to building codes and standards.