656 King Road Burlington ON L7T 3K4
All Wildlife Removal Inc.

Reviews for All Wildlife Removal Inc.

retso in Fonthill
retso in Fonthill
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Excellent Warranty Follow-up

I was extremely pleased by the responsiveness and professional approach displayed when he completed the recent Warranty renewal. A couple of years ago, his team did a thorough job of "proofing" my house from all critters. As part of their warranty, they come by periodically to inspect the premises, do any touch-ups and outline any issues that could impact their warranty. This follow-up is a key advantage that their business has created so that homeowners can feel confident that the original work is still in good repair and that preventative measures can be identified early to prevent critter intrusion. A reputable firm that you can count on!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Mice and rats

Paul and his team were a pleasure to work with. We had mice in the attic and that was dealt with in a thorough and professional way. In addition our garage was infested with rat droppings. I found the situation very stressful knowing how toxic that is. Paul dealt with it all in a safe and responsible manner .
I have full confidence in him and his team.

Thanks very much. We do our best to always take care of any situation presented to us. Thank you.

MJD  in Hamilton
MJD in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Attic Animal Removal and Repair

All Wildlife Removal Inc. came to my home within 12 hours of my initial call to assess the damage with respect to some birds, raccoons, squirrels and bats that made themselves at home in my attic. Jessie was extremely thorough and thoughtful and provided a detailed and reasonable quote and was able to complete the work in the same week.
I also spoke with Paul and Kate who were extremely accommodating in their communications with me.
The All Wildlife team worked tirelessly on the Friday and Saturday of the long weekend and got the job done with very little mess.
I would highly recommend.

Thanks for taking the time to share a few words. It was assure being of assistance

Private User reviews Minesing, ON

Raccoon removal

The company's employee (Holland) did a great job removing a raccoon from my attic and ensured that it stayed out by sealing up the entry point as well as all potential entries. The attic's 2 levels were no problem for him to work in.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Really means a lot to us.

Daniela in Burlington
Daniela in Burlington

Wildlife removal

We signed on with the Burlington division of All Wildlife Removal in February of 2017. Although the price may seem a bit alarming, the truth of the matter is, all things considered (their thorough scoping and sealing of the property, their intense professionalism, their immediate attention to anything suspect or new, their knowledge, their warranty, etc), you’re getting what you pay for. We are a family of six, living in a rural area and All Wildlife Removal has lived up to every challenge our property has posed. We had an issue at one point with one of their employees who was far from professional! Paul, the owner, immediately sent one of his finest; she fixed everything...including the offense from the aforementioned employee. It is my understanding that that person is no longer with the company...good choice! This is a group of people that pride themselves on having integrity, conscientiousnous and professionalism guide their every move. Thanks to all of you!

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Gail in Ancaster
Gail in Ancaster

Mouse Proofing for entire home

We have a semi-detached home and my attached neighbour had been hearing mice for over a year. She had many quotes and started off with an inexpensive first solution with traps and poison. The problem did not go away. When she contacted Paul, he offered an entire home protection and pointed out that mice will keep coming back unless you can block all possible entry points. Because we shared a roof, we both had to agree to the work in order to guarantee a lifetime protection from mice. If only one of us did it, the mice would just move over to the other side. Paul went up in our attic and took pictures of mouse tunnels and droppings. We were unaware we had mice, but they were silent as they chewed through the insulation.
It seemed like a very expensive fix, but there were others who were higher, and they only offered a one or two year guarantee. The cost for both semis was about $4,700.00. The work was very thorough. Very sturdy cages were custom made and put on all vents. Screening was put in corners of the soffits. Caulking was done. One way exit traps were put in to allow any mice to escape after the work was done in case they got trapped inside. These will be removed after several months and an attic inspection will be done in the future.
We have heard nothing in the walls or attic since this was done. Paul was great at explaining everything and prompt in getting the work done.
If you require a solution for an ongoing mouse problem, we would recommend using this company.

Thanks for the kind words and all the best in 2019

newfday in Burlington
newfday in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Rat damage in basement drop ceiling.

Paul was very thorough and friendly. He was always available via text and arrived on time. The issue had first been noticed by the cable guy who was installing inside the drop ceiling in the basement. Paul cleaned out and removed the ceiling tiles and removed the installation that contained rat droppings and sealed the area where they were entering.

Thanks for sharing a few words. Hope you are enjoying the holidays

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Mouse Infestation

I first used the services of All Wildlife Removal in 2013, I found that their knowledge and attention to detail was far above any of the other companies I had reached out to. Although it was not the least expensive quote I had received during my research process....I decided to move forward with The All Wildlife Team, My neighbours at the time decided to go with other companies.

Year after year, My house was rodent free while I constantly observed a litany of other wild life removal trucks in my neighbourhood every season.

Since moving houses, I have used the All Wildlife Team twice more, and been elated with the results. I have always looked to save a buck where i can, but the owner assured me that I would save in the long term, he was not wrong.

I now recommend their services to anyone who will listen, If you want to ensure long term results and protect your investment....All Wildlife is the only team to choose.

Thanks for taking the time to share a few words. It's been a pleasure getting to know you and your family over the past several years. All the best over the holidays​.

Sherri in Burlington
Sherri in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

My first call, every time.

The All Wildlife team are wonderful. Paul and his staff have become the "go-to" for both myself, and my family.
As a Mortgage Agent, I've also had the opportunity to refer this company to clients....and I do it without hesitating. Beyond being quick, efficient, and knowledgeable. They are courteous and respectful.
It's hard to find companies that you know will look after your own clients as well. I don't ever worry with All Wildlife. Not to mention, they are humane, with the animal removal...and that's HUGE to me. Way to go everyone. Keep up the great - and thank you for always being there for me and my clients.

Thanks, Sherri, appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure dealing with you. all the best o​ver the festive season.

More about All Wildlife Removal Inc.

All Wildlife Removal Inc.

Offering a Lifetime Guarantee On Full Animal Entry Prevention Packages!
-------------------------------------------------
100% Professional - 100% Liability Insurance - WSIB - BBB
-------------------------------------------------
We Humanely Remove and provide animal control for raccoons, squirrels, birds, pigeons, hawks, bats, mice, rats, skunks, snakes, opossums and rodents! We provide our services in Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Ancaster, Brantford, Aurora, Barrie, Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughn, New Market, Milton, Kitchener, Cambridge, Stratford, Waterloo, Huntsville & Most of Southern Ontario. We Guarantee our services and make sure wild animals don't get back in!

With over 30 years combined experience, our team of trained and qualified wildlife removal experts will assess your animal problem, determine entry points, humanely remove the animal and secure your home from future intrusions. We also have a team that specializes in attic repair and restoration so you can rest assured that if you're home has been damaged by wildlife, it will be repaired 100% up to building codes and standards.