Fences & Gates
Calgary AB T2T 1Z7
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Calgary  >  Alpine Services - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Alpine Services - No Longer In Business

Kyle from Calgary
Kyle from Calgary

Fence and deck repair

Hired Dave to replace a couple of fence panels I had torn out for garage construction which would need to be shortened and do some work on my deck. They leveled my deck and replaced the poor footings, built new stairs and a nice railing and put a nice skirting around it. They also better secured my gate post to the deck and then built a new gate. Unlike all the original construction, which was done by myselft, his work looks great then and still now 1 year later. I was away from home and he kept me updated with pictures the whole way through. They weren't the cheapest quote I had but I am sure glad I chose them! I just recommended Alpine to a co-worker which reminded me I never left them a review, better late than never :)

Jessica from Calgary
Jessica from Calgary

Fence and gate with pergola

Ted and the team put a fence in along the side of our house and built a beautiful solid gate and pergola. Not only did they do an amazing job but they were quick too! Ted was very patient while I was trying to figure out what style I wanted, and sent me ideas and gave good recommendations. He was really pleasant to deal with. I would 100% recommend them!

Vicky from Calgary
Vicky from Calgary

Fence replacement

I had my fence replaced last summer by Dave and his crew. I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of the work and the fantastic customer service. Dave provided a quote and a timeline for completion, and everything was done exactly as promised. The crew worked hard to get the job done on time. Dave even went out of his way to source some temporary fencing for me, as my neighbours and I all have dogs, so we wouldn't be too inconvenienced during the down time. I would highly recommend these guys. Thank you so much for the great experience!

Cory
Cory
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Fence and gate repair

Calgary
AB
T2T 1Z7

Dave and Nate provided exceptional customer service and completed all repairs to my fence and gates on time and on budget; they also kept the work site very clean. Dave was excellent to deal with and was very professional throughout the project; he kept in touch via phone and email constantly and was true to his word. I am very pleased with the work and would highly recommend Alpine Services to anyone considering fence/gate installation or repair.

Ralph from Calgary
Ralph from Calgary

deck,fence,landscaping

Dave and his crew, Roger & Nate have excellent people skills and work skills. They worked until project was completed and done well. Have received many compliments regarding their work. Dave and his crew were very helpful and you got a real sense that they cared about your needs regarding your project. I would highly recommend them for any project and will certainly use them again in the future.

Matt from Vernon
Matt from Vernon
1 review Chestermere, AB

Fence Building

Fantastic quality of service! They work they did was fast and tidy. Would suggest these guys to anyone! Dave and his crew exceeded my expectations by a long shot! Thanks for the work guys!

Candis from Calgary
Candis from Calgary

Landscaping

Hired Alpine Services to lay sod, cut hedges, prune trees, tear up flower beds and lay crushed rock in our yard. The yard had been neglected for quite some time and in particular the front - the grass had died and there wasn’t much left but dirt. We also had a lilac tree in the middle of the yard which we wanted removed. VERY impressed with the work done – they are hard working, efficient and professional. As the yard started to come together I asked for a few additional items to be done and their attitude was “you’re the boss, whatever you want”. When they finished the job late Saturday, they showed up on Sunday to do cleanup. I would highly recommend Alpine Services to anyone. Our yard has never looked so good, we’ve now hired them to keep it looking that way ?

Jill in Calgary
Jill in Calgary

Cedar Fence - 6ft High

We used Alpine to finish a fence around our property. The builder of our house only had completed 2 sides of the backyard, and we needed one length finished. These guys came in with a competitive estimate so we gave them a shot, and we were not disappointed. EXCELLENT workmanship -- the part they completed (55 feet) looked better than the initial fence. They matched the existing fence exactly, both with style and stain colour. The job was done quickly as well...we couldn't be more pleased!!! And, as another reviewer has said, they are a good looking crew! :)

Heather Makowecki from Calgary
Heather Makowecki from Calgary

Outdoor fence

Calgary
AB
T2T 1Z7

I hired Alpine off an add on kijiji and was 100% pleased with the service and the fence. They were a pleasure to work with and worked around a changing schedule with a concrete installation to make the back yard look great. Dave was always quick to respond with any questions I had. I would definitly reccomend!

More about Alpine Services - No Longer In Business

Specializing in residential decks, fences, woodworking, landscaping and irrigation in Calgary and surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide quality service on time and on budget.