Nu-Age Wood Designs

4165 Dundas St W. Toronto ON M8X 1Y2
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Mississauga  >  Nu-Age Wood Designs

Reviews for Nu-Age Wood Designs

Subwoofer Boxes

I needed 2 sub woofer boxes made, but every company I went to either 1) didn't want to do it OR 2) gave me a crazy price (in the hopes that I would say no). I finally found Nu-Age Wood Designs online and in the beginning I expected the same reaction, I was VERY wrong! Not only did they give me a amazing price but they were super nice about everything. The boxes look and sound incredible. Thanks again guys!!!

Private User reviews Dosquet, QC

Family Room Media Cabinets

Our custom made media cabinets designed and hand made by Marcin and his staff have added a fresh, clean, and contemporary look to our family room. His enthusiasm, attention to detail, strong skill set, have positively contributed to high quality furniture at a competitive price. More importantly, Marcin and Sheila's positive approach in dealing with our needs was handled in a most respectful and professional manner. We highly recommend Nu-Age Wood Designs for your next home renovation project.

Thank you for your kind words Mary. It was our pleasure :)

Chris from Brampton
Chris from Brampton

Custom Kitchen Island Modification

Nu-Age Wood Designs did an AMAZING job for a custom modification to our 20 year old kitchen island. The fit and finish look like it was there all along! I would highly recommend Marcin and Sheila for your project! High quality at a competitive price is hard to find these days.

Thank you Chris! Nothing makes us happier than seeing a happy client :)

Audrey from Toronto
Audrey from Toronto

Bathroom Vanity

Not only the team at Nu Age Wood Design is talented, they are the rare breed of trades and construction workers with impeccable customer service. On time, on budget, professional and responsive, we could not be more satisfied with them.

Thank you for your kind words!! Our main priority is a happy customer :) We're thrilled you liked our services and your new bathroom vanity!

M.
M.

Custom Coffee Table

I had a very specific idea for a coffee table. It had to have particular measurements and features due to to space where it was to go. It also had to be done in a style similar to my existing furniture.

I discussed the project with Marcin and he made it a reality. He even knew what questions to ask in order to ensure that the table was exactly what I had in mind, even to the point of matching the finish to my other furniture. The table is absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Nu-Age.

Thank you very much!! Glad you're enjoying your new table.
It was a pleasure doing this project for you!

More about Nu-Age Wood Designs

****CUSTOM MILLWORK**** KITCHENS/ VANITIES/ CLOSETS/ CABINETS & MUCH MORE All types of custom millwork at very reasonable prices! kitchen cabinets bathroom vanities wall units fireplace mantels wine cellars kitchen re-facing bars storage cabinets installation services & much much more! Check out our website & contact us for a free quote! ...