Northern Spirit Plumbing & Heating

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Chilliwack  >  Northern Spirit Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Northern Spirit Plumbing & Heating

grcomeau
1 review New Westminster, BC

Jason and Kyle did a great job, prompt and thorough. Very knowledgeable regarding code issues.

Thank you for the all the work you provide I am glad we were there to help with your pre move
-in Reno in New Westminster BC.

sharonhoffman
1 review Chilliwack, BC

General inspection of furnace/water tank. Replace bib on outside tap plus changeout to longer spigget

Thank you for trusting us with your yearly required maintenance of your furnace in Chilliwack BC. Glad we were able to lengthen the outlet of your hose Bibb so you will no longer scrap your fingers while changing hoses.

derek
1 review Chilliwack, BC

I had a different plumbing contractor rough-in my basement that when I was ready for the finish, would contact me back. Jason was able to swoop in and rescue me with what I needed to have done to finish my basement. Response time was extremely prompt, pricing was great and work was completed on time and clean.

It was wonderful to work with you and were so happy we were able to get you basement suite ready for your new tenants in Chilliwack BC.

Adrienne
1 review Port Moody, BC

Jason and his crew replaced our bathtub and installed a shower. Jason was extremely flexible and did a few other things around the bathroom that needed to get done. It was really a pleasure working with somebody as knowledgeable, as efficient and definitely friendly as Jason.
I would recommend his company.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for an amazing review.

Aurel
1 review Surrey, BC

The list of things that needed to be done is too long to mention here and I will not get into details. I will just say that the work was done professionally, on time and at the price quoted initially. The wall cutting was done cleanly and kept to a minimum (Jason was able to save my kitchen's ceiling and I thank him for that). I am very happy with the final results and I would recommend Northern Spirit to anybody.
P.S. On the side, Jason was able to come up with a solution to one of my big annoyances: the loud noise made by my furnace.

I am glad you awarded us the repipe and bathroom renovation. While onsite we were able to remove the heat from your furnace room with a vent and had a contractor build a wall with sliding doors to seal in the noise so the furnace won't wake you at 5am :)

ryancnikkel
1 review Abbotsford, BC

He was very professional and came on time. Was able to assess the age of the old install and correct for modern plumbing in a timely manner.

Thank you for the great review, we look forward to assisting you with your future Plumbing and Heating needs at your house in Abbotsford.

HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

I had trouble with my fireplace not starting for years. Other repairmen had "fixed" the problem, but it never stayed "fixed" very long. Jason fixed the problem by checking the fan which had been causing the problem. He also explained to me that the fan needed to be checked regularly in order for the fireplace to be safe. I trust Jason. He is easy to talk to and answers questions.

Many fireplaces in condos and high rise buildings have a fan to assist removing flue gases, surprisingly not many people are aware of this fact and that the fan wheels must be cleaned to operate properly and safely. Glad we were able to help with your required maintenance.

Sandra Bennett from Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

I have been responsible for booking all of the individual trades for our kitchen remodel. My husband thought that he could handle moving some of the water lines but at the last minute asked me to get someone to do it. Jason was able to help us out. He was friendly, did the job well, and cleaned up after the work was complete. The price was reasonable for the work he did we figured.

Thank you for the great feedback, glad be of service.

3 reviews Surrey, BC

I had a small plumbing repair job and called Jason; before the end of the day, he came over and completed the job. Friendly service, a fair price and no hassles. I'll call him again and will recommend him to friends.

No job is too small give us a call anytime :)

Corey
1 review New Westminster, BC

I recently moved into a new condo where the previous owner had left the plumbing in disrepair. Northern spirit did a great job of fixing my dishwasher lines, sealing and repairing my sinks, and fixing my faucets. Will rely on them again!

Glad to hear all is well, we are here to serve you just give us a call.

More about Northern Spirit Plumbing & Heating

NORTHERN SPIRIT PLUMBING & HEATING
Northern Spirit Plumbing and Heating prides ourselves in delivering absolute peace of mind as we believe your property matters. We have been providing exceptional customer satisfaction throughout the Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland. We use highly specialized equipment such as HEPA vacuums to ensure no harmful dust particles or construction debris are released into the air. In an era of environmental crisis Northern Spirit Plumbing and Heating delivers best practices in this area. If you want to have absolute peace of mind where we value honesty and integrity, give us a call.
Monday-Friday 8 am till 5 pm normal rates after 5 pm and all day Sunday/ Holidays overtime rates apply.

Plumbing and Gas Line Installation
Wall hung hot water tanks, Gas hot water tanks, Electric hot water tanks, Boilers, Furnaces, Pumps, Controls, Sump pumps, Sewage pumps, 2 piece toilets, One piece toilets, Showers, Tubs, New valves, Kitchen sinks, Lavatory sinks, bathrooms, Wall hydrants, Ice machine lines, Dyer vent booster fans, Domestic hot water recirculating pumps and piping, Domestic cold water piping and booster pumps, Zone valves, Thermostats, Heating controls, Damper motors,
plumbing, sink installs, under mount sinks,Replacement hot water tanks, Toilet repairs,toilet replacement, Faucet repair, faucet replacement, Fire place service, New fireplace install, Garborators , Dishwasher installs , Ice machine waterline connections, Drain cleaning for in suite drainage, drain cleaning for house systems, hydronic boilers, furnaces and controls systems, pump repair, sump pump replacement, house waterline repiping, burst pipe repair, Electric HWT repair, electric HWT replacement, gas lines, in house drainage, parkade drainage,
Moen, Delta, Toto, American Standard, Grohe, Riobel, Viega, Uponor, Wirsbo, system 15 pvc, Insinkerator, Kohler, Sterling, hansgrohe, Blanco, FRANKE, Danze, Price Pfister, Weil McLain, Tekmar, Rinnai, A.O. Smith, John wood, NAVIEN, Lennox, Rheem, Bosch, Bradford White, RUUD, Honeywell, Lochinvar, WATTS, Brass Craft, Hydromatic, Sloan, Oatey, Chicago Faucets, Mansfield, little Giant, Super Hot, Laars, York, Fluidmaster,
Plumbing, Gas fitting, Heating, Waterline repiping, Renovations commercial or residential.
2011
Credit card, cheque, cash.
BBB A+ Rating
Plumbing Red Seal, Gas Contractor, Heating Specialist.
2hr min
contact office for terms.