Northern Spirit Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Northern Spirit Plumbing & Heating

Mary K.
Mary K.
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Installation of two toilets and sundry smaller jobs

Joseph arrived on time, got to work right away, and did some extra unblocking and caulking for me. He is a true professional and has effective communication skills. He explained to me exactly what he was doing and answered my questions about the best way to clean and maintain my new bathroom fixtures. He cleaned up and left the bathrooms spotless. I highly recommend him.

Thank you for an amazing review. Glad to be of service to your house in Chilliwack BC.

gagne2
gagne2
1 review Agassiz, BC

Plumbing

Jason was excellent and very knowledgeable. He gave me some tips on how to maintain my drains. He was friendly and service oriented. I felt very confident in his work. I highly recommend his services.

Thank you for the great review and look forward to working with you in the future.

shawn w.
shawn w.
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Very stubborn kitchen drain clog.

Contractor showed up on time as promised and was very confident he could get the drain working and it did take some perseverance but in the end he won! Friendly and likeable and easily went beyond expectations.

Thanks for the great review! Glad to be of service.

Laurel
Laurel
1 review Surrey, BC

Service

I required immediate fireplace servicing and I added boiler and hot water tank servicing as well. Jason was prompt, friendly, shared his vast technical skills and knowledge throughout the visit, and kept me well informed during the service required.

Thank you for the great review and glad to be of service. Looking forward to next years annual service.

DJ
DJ
1 review Langley, BC

Hot water tank replacement

Punctual, professional, and thorough. Up front about all the costs and work being done. Would recommend without hesitation and would definitely call again.

Thanks for the giving us an opportunity to serve you. What an amazing review .

kevndar
kevndar
1 review Lindell Beach, BC

3 Toilets, sink and facet.

Jason did and excellent job! Very quick to respond to requests and excellent customer service. I’ve used him 3 times and each time was consistent. Always on time as stated and I never had to wait for him. They all look excellent and works great!

I am glad we were able to help finding toilets that work with your countertop heights and we a super excited to work with you on your upcoming projects.

Valerie in New Westminster
Valerie in New Westminster
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Kitchen, Bathroom, H/W tank, etc. ...

Jason definitely is deserving of a 10 out of 10 rating! We bought a condo that had suffered years of neglect. After a new hot water tank, toilet, sink, kitchen plumbing, bathroom plumbing, etc., the place was safe to live in again. VERY happy with the level of professionalism, the prompt service, and the quality of the work. Thank you Jason!

Your welcome Valerie and thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you.

grcomeau
grcomeau
1 review New Westminster, BC

Fireplace service, hot water tank replacement, sink install.

Jason and Kyle did a great job, prompt and thorough. Very knowledgeable regarding code issues.

Thank you for the all the work you provide I am glad we were there to help with your pre move
-in Reno in New Westminster BC.

sharonhoffman
sharonhoffman

2 yr furnace & water heater inspection plus replace leaky outside tap

General inspection of furnace/water tank. Replace bib on outside tap plus changeout to longer spigget

Thank you for trusting us with your yearly required maintenance of your furnace in Chilliwack BC. Glad we were able to lengthen the outlet of your hose Bibb so you will no longer scrap your fingers while changing hoses.

derek
derek

Basement Finish

I had a different plumbing contractor rough-in my basement that when I was ready for the finish, would contact me back. Jason was able to swoop in and rescue me with what I needed to have done to finish my basement. Response time was extremely prompt, pricing was great and work was completed on time and clean.

It was wonderful to work with you and were so happy we were able to get you basement suite ready for your new tenants in Chilliwack BC.

More about Northern Spirit Plumbing & Heating

NORTHERN SPIRIT PLUMBING & HEATING Inc.
Northern Spirit Plumbing and Heating prides ourselves in delivering absolute peace of mind as we believe your property matters. We have been providing exceptional customer satisfaction throughout the Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland. We use highly specialized equipment such as HEPA vacuums to ensure no harmful dust particles or construction debris are released into the air. In an era of environmental crisis Northern Spirit Plumbing and Heating delivers best practices in this area. If you want to have absolute peace of mind where we value honesty and integrity, give us a call.
Monday-Friday 8 am till 5 pm normal rates after 5 pm and all day Sunday/ Holidays overtime rates apply.

Plumbing and Gas Line Installation
Wall hung hot water tanks, Gas hot water tanks, Electric hot water tanks, Boilers, Furnaces, Pumps, Controls, Sump pumps, Sewage pumps, 2 piece toilets, One piece toilets, Showers, Tubs, New valves, Kitchen sinks, Lavatory sinks, bathrooms, Wall hydrants, Ice machine lines, Dyer vent booster fans, Domestic hot water recirculating pumps and piping, Domestic cold water piping and booster pumps, Zone valves, Thermostats, Heating controls, Damper motors,
plumbing, sink installs, under mount sinks,Replacement hot water tanks, Toilet repairs,toilet replacement, Faucet repair, faucet replacement, Fire place service, New fireplace install, Garborators , Dishwasher installs , Ice machine waterline connections, Drain cleaning for in suite drainage, drain cleaning for house systems, hydronic boilers, furnaces and controls systems, pump repair, sump pump replacement, house waterline repiping, burst pipe repair, Electric HWT repair, electric HWT replacement, gas lines, in house drainage, parkade drainage,
Moen, Delta, Toto, American Standard, Grohe, Riobel, Viega, Uponor, Wirsbo, system 15 pvc, Insinkerator, Kohler, Sterling, hansgrohe, Blanco, FRANKE, Danze, Price Pfister, Weil McLain, Tekmar, Rinnai, A.O. Smith, John wood, NAVIEN, Lennox, Rheem, Bosch, Bradford White, RUUD, Honeywell, Lochinvar, WATTS, Brass Craft, Hydromatic, Sloan, Oatey, Chicago Faucets, Mansfield, little Giant, Super Hot, Laars, York, Fluidmaster,
Plumbing, Gas fitting, Heating, Waterline repiping, Renovations commercial or residential.
2011
Credit card, cheque, cash.
BBB A+ Rating
Plumbing Red Seal, Gas Contractor, Heating Specialist.
2hr min
contact office for terms.