Red9 Construction Ltd

Reviews for Red9 Construction Ltd

jared from Newmarket
jared from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Front interlock walk way and stairs

After searching for Landscapers on kijiji we stumbled across Gunn Landscaping. We ended up choosing Adam based on his photos, warranty and free estimate. We didn't have a specific design in mind but Adam was able to go over some choices with us which made it easier. We are very pleased with the work Adam has done for us and would use him again on future projects!

Easy to get a long with, completed the job on time and kept us involved a long the way. Thanks again Adam you truly exceeded our expectations..

roseabella lane from WEST KELOWNA
roseabella lane from WEST KELOWNA
1 review Westbank, BC

landscape construction

I am a widow and needed ideas and a plan for my ugly yard. Adam came up with a plan that I could afford. I was very pleased with the quality of work. He is very creative and takes pride in his work.
The retaining wall is spectacular. I'd you need some work done he's the one to call. He must enjoy his work cause he's always smiling. Thanks Adam

Dial One
Dial One
13 reviews Oshawa, ON

Landscaping and parging

I'm very happy with gunn landscaping! I met adam via kijji . He showed up which is usually the hardest part lol, quoted and got my business. He and his helper/wife worked hard and efficiently. I usually have bad luck with contractors. So I did a lil test on him. I gave him 3/4 of the money up front , normally contractors never show back up till money finishes. Then there's a mad rush to finish the work. Adam didn't do this. This guy is the real deal !! Good convos with him and wife. World traveller. Boat dweller .. Super cool. Give this guy a go. If you need to contact me for a referral Np. 4168964799. joe

Btw. To adam. You have all my future business. Do what you do. Be yourself. Get your customers to review you. Homestars will work for you!! Good luck. I'll call you when I drum up some more bucks!!

More about Red9 Construction Ltd

We are a professional landscape company based in Toronto Canada. Our company provides structurally sound and beautifully designed landscape features for residents all over the GTA. With an extensive background in commercial work we have an unparalleled expertise in the field and ensure quality and durability on every project.
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Kelowna?