Red9 Construction Ltd

7218 Fintry Delta Rd
Kelowna
BC
V1Z 3T9

We recently hired Adam to redo our complete yard. We had recently purchased a home and the backyard was a complete mess of an old extension, gravel and a mixture of fence types. Adam came in and completely overhauled our yard with new patio stones, a new raised garden, new deck, fence and sliding bard door. Adam and his crew worked so hard, were there before 7 every morning, were extremely polite, friendly and respectful. Adam took the time to explain every step of the process to us. The end result was exactly what we had hoped for (think modern with a hint of Mediterranean) and done on time and in budget!. Thank you so much for making this dream a reality, as we are the envy of the neighbourhood. I would not hesitate to hire Adam again in the future.

Thanks Greg and Anna for the great review. You guys were a pleasure to work for and all around nice people. When a client is as easy going and kind as you two my job becomes a breeze. I'm very happy that you got what you wanted and you love it. I was excited to work on your project because of your unique and beautiful stone choices and I think it turned out great. Thanks again and take care.

Adam