Red9 Construction Ltd

Shalini in Pickering
Shalini in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Front porch and walkway

Adam and his team did an amazing job on our front porch and walkway. He was was accommodating and very helpful throughout the entire process. He came with us to Arnts at least twice from what I remember to help us choose stones. Ultimately the stones we wanted ended up being difficult to use but somehow he made it work and it looks amazing! We are so happy with the end result. We used the Esplanade Black stones for the bulk of the area and a light grey stone for the border. We also had to take some trees down. Our front lawn looked terrible before all the work was done. It looks great now :) Hopefully I can upload some photos when the snow melts. Im sure Adam has some in his portfolio. Adam and his team did a very clean and professional job. I would definitely refer him to my family and friends. Thank you so much Adam for your patience and great work!

G H.
G H.

Full Backyard Redo

We recently hired Adam to redo our complete yard. We had recently purchased a home and the backyard was a complete mess of an old extension, gravel and a mixture of fence types. Adam came in and completely overhauled our yard with new patio stones, a new raised garden, new deck, fence and sliding bard door. Adam and his crew worked so hard, were there before 7 every morning, were extremely polite, friendly and respectful. Adam took the time to explain every step of the process to us. The end result was exactly what we had hoped for (think modern with a hint of Mediterranean) and done on time and in budget!. Thank you so much for making this dream a reality, as we are the envy of the neighbourhood. I would not hesitate to hire Adam again in the future.

Thanks Greg and Anna for the great review. You guys were a pleasure to work for and all around nice people. When a client is as easy going and kind as you two my job becomes a breeze. I'm very happy that you got what you wanted and you love it. I was excited to work on your project because of your unique and beautiful stone choices and I think it turned out great. Thanks again and take care.

Linda from Ajax
Linda from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Front walkway

Gunn Landscape Construction was amazing. Adam responded to the quote request quickly, unlike some of the other companies on homestars who never responded. We wanted our front walkway redone to put our house up for sale. And we needed it done as quickly as possible! Adam was able to squeeze us in as fast as possible and the walkway looks so great!! Thanks Adam. If we need more landscaping done in the new house we will definitely call you.

Hi Linda and Eric,

Thank you so much for the great review! I'm really happy I could help get your entrance in top shape for the sale of your home. Curb appeal goes a long way and I really liked your choice on the border and stone. It was a pleasure to work for you and please call if you need anything. Enjoy your summer and all the best in your new home.

Julie from Markham
Julie from Markham

Backyard patio

My husband and I recently moved to this home. The backyard had been sadly neglected and looked awful (think: two rows of 1980's patio stones with weeds growing in between), and we were concerned about drainage issues because the land was sloping toward the house.

Adam built us a beautiful patio area. The design looks great. I now look forward to sitting outside, whereas I avoided it completely before. Even better, we have peace of mind because Adam regraded the land properly so that it slopes away from the house. He also laid a good, solid foundation for the patio stones.

Adam started the project as agreed and then... showed up every day until it was finished (on time)! We really appreciated his strong work ethic and high standards. He's also an all-around nice guy, and very pleasant to deal with. We highly recommend him and his work, and will be bringing him back next year for "phase 2" of our landscaping.

Thanks, Adam, for the great job!

Thanks Julie and Ron! You guys were so easy to talk to and deal with. I'm looking forward to seeing you both again for your next project. I hope you enjoy your new patio and if you ever need anything please just ask. Also have to thank you for the steady stream of cookies, brownies and water! They were delicious! Take care and talk soon.

Bryce & Patti Osborne from Port Perry
Bryce & Patti Osborne from Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Patio,Drainage, Fence and Plants

Adam and Jarrod were very profesional. They always kept us informed of progress and returned our calls promptly. Their work ethics are above expectation. They completed the job promptly and profesionaly. It was nice knowing they returned till the job was complete.Would highly reccomend them.

Thanks so much for the great review Bryce and Patti. Again, I seem to always work for such nice people. I'm always happy when my clients are happy. All the best and I hope you have a great summer in your new backyard.

Natasha@home
N. A.
20 reviews Pickering, ON

Tiered Retaining Walls Done Perfectly!

Anyone can dig but that doesn't make them 'professional'. Professionalism is the ability to envision, plan, execute skillfully, and to stand behind your work. We had 2 low L-shaped walls built with natural stone on top along a sloped drive. With a clean, linear design, if something is not finished right, the whole project looks 'off'. Our project looks amazing. Gunn Landscape (Adam & Jessica) had work ethic, precision, and quality workmanship. Landscaping is an investment and establishes your curb appeal - increasing value - so be wary of who you trust it to. Gunn Landscape Construction is professional and worthy of your trust: you can contact me for a reference.

I had already designed my space, hand-picked my specific materials, and started leveling so we needed expertise in execution, quality work, and durability in construction. Adam was happy to work with our parameters. He has excellent skills and knowledge, and is detail oriented; he ordered and managed delivery of all the materials, fixed the gaps in my planning, and completed the project right on budget. My quote was what I paid.

Landscaping contractors are unprofessional - worst trades I've ever had to get quotes from (even Home Stars companies). If they can't be on time, make and keep appointments, or return phone calls, how do you think they will be with your project, money, and warranty? Gunn Landscape Construction is the exception: on time, really listens, offers a fair quote, and a 3-year warranty. It is a new company - but with years of garden construction expertise. It's a bonus that they are really nice - and good people. Thank you Adam - you went above and beyond to make our project beautiful. (Project: Interlock walls with natural stone coping - 4-days - completed Sept 29th)

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to work for you both. If you need ANYTHING or have any question please don't hesitate to call. Enjoy your new gardening areas!

Sorry to all the other great reviews for not responding.........I didn't know I had the option to respond until now! I must be very lucky in my work because everyone I've worked for has been wonderful and been a pleasure to work for. This season has been great! Thanks to everyone!

JW A from Toronto
JW A from Toronto

Driveway & patio extension and retaining wall

Adam (and Jessica) were amazing to work with. Incredibly clean work site, professional and gracious at all times. The work was amazing. Far better than what we had envisioned. Adam is an excellent craftsman and knows his stuff. And to top it all off, he offered a suggestion that saved us thousands of dollars and we came in way under budget. Can't recommend them enough!

Zlatko  from Ajax
Zlatko from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Retaining wall and interlocking

Thank you Adam and Jess. Exceptional job with our retaining wall and interlocking patio! Both you and Jess were easy to work with and have lots of patients with me. Definitely would recommend you.

Homeowner in North york
Homeowner in North york
7 reviews North York, ON

Flagstone Patio Repair

Top score for Adam in every way. His communications are excellent as are his promises, timeliness and workmanship. It was truly a pleasure working with Adam and Jess. They repaired a sinking flagstone patio and some interlocking pathways that shifted after our cold winter. They worked carefully and efficiently restoring the patios and driveway perfectly. Adam did everything exactly as requested and It all looks great. Thank you Adam for being so good at what you do. You're a keeper!

More about Red9 Construction Ltd

We are a professional landscape company based in Toronto Canada. Our company provides structurally sound and beautifully designed landscape features for residents all over the GTA. With an extensive background in commercial work we have an unparalleled expertise in the field and ensure quality and durability on every project.
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Kelowna?