Sugar Tree Cleaning Company

House & Apartment Cleaning
Calgary AB T2A 0B6
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Calgary  >  Sugar Tree Cleaning Company

Reviews for Sugar Tree Cleaning Company

DanR in Calgary

I have been using Sugar Tree Cleaning for the past few years for a number of moving cleans, and ongoing bi-monthly cleans in my properties. It is rare to find a company within their industry that go above and beyond, and pay attention to the details of the job. They take care of the properties like it is their own, and the owner holds her staff to the highest standard and expectations. The cleaning products used are not chemically harsh, and with skin sensitivities I can personally attest, has been another great reason why I have stuck with them over having tried a number of other sub-par services prior to Sugar Tree.
I would highly recommend them for anything from move-ins/outs, regular cleanings and know their capabilities and quality of work translate over into some commercial cleaning projects, as well.

-DR

My brother gave me a gift card to Sugar Tree Cleaning over a year ago, and I have been using them ever since! I've been so pleased with their work, and the owner is so friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them!

Allison is very unreliable. She showed up 1 hour and 10 mins to our initial appointment and her team only shows up some of the time. This makes for a very challenging go of it...you never really know if they are going to show up for the regularly scheduled clean.
On top of this, the way in which Alison communicates is unprofessional and she always blames her employees for the issues. I do not respect someone who throws their employees under the bus, she is their boss! Price was also an issue, Alison quoted me three different prices and the price just always goes up, even though the work gets less. She also miss bills which is a challenge. All in all this company is more work than they are worth. I will say though, Alison's employees are the best part of her company, they always do a fantastic clean for the most part. Alison needs to get her end figured out. I will never use them again or recommend them.

It's unfortunate that you didn't leave a name or number - so I can rectify this. I am sorry you had such a bad experience - this is not my intention or my staffs intention either. Sometimes I can't control the outcome of a day - if people are sick or no showing - however I do understand that I am the boss - and I appreciate your comments - because it will drive me to be better and be a better boss. I hope you take the time to reach out to me - I am reachable at 587-583-2046, I would be more than happy to talk with you and see if there is anything I can do to make this right.

Ally was terrific! She arrived on time and was professional, energetic and enthusiastic. She made my home and office look better than they have in ages, and the whole place smelled great too. The flowers were an unexpected treat. I would highly recommend supporting this small business if you are looking for a more personalized approach to home cleaning.

Thank you for the kind words! We are definitely striving to provide the best service possible. If there is anything more we can do for you, please let me know :)

slee322 in Calgary

The place looks absolutely amazing! Alison and her girls took the extra time and touches to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you. I would definitely recommend as they go the extra mile

You are super welcome :) Moving out is stressful in general, I am happy we could take some of the chores off your plate and help where we can! Please feel free to call anytime :)

Nicole in Calgary

Sugar tree cleaning company we're not only a pleasure to deal with but they were so professional and my bathrooms looked amazing. I highly recommend sugar tree. The products they use are non toxic and my home was sparkling.

Thank you for choosing our services Nicole :)

I am so pleased with the Sugar Tree Cleaning Company and it's owner. Have had them numerous times and every time have been super satisfied with the friendliness of the girls and the awesome cleaning! They even washed my kitchen, hall and powder room on their knees! Highly recommend them to anyone that's looking for a cleaning company!

You are super welcome! Thank you for the awesome review, I hope we can make you just as happy for every visit in the future!

Shannon in Calgary

Allison at Sugar Tree was well organized and very communicative. Any changes or minor glitches were quickly and easily dealt with. Also her team did a great job getting the jobs I wanted, plus a little extra done!

Thank you Shannon, I appreciate the feedback! I definitely can attest to how difficult it can be to run a company with multiple schedules running around :) Thank you for being so patient and flexible!

This was my first ever professional house clean so I didn't know what to expect. Allison was lovely and very personable. I was pleasantly surprised when I got home. As a busy mum of 2 little boys, I attended the mommylicous show in Calgary and won a door prize which happened to be a cleaning voucher. Veronika and Elissa have a great work ethic and the attention to detail wasn't missed and we are considering setting up a regular cleaning schedule to continue to keep up with the wonderful work that they did. Thanks again ladies!

Thank you for the great response! We always love cleaning for busy moms! With an ever growing to-do list, I am happy we could knock off a few tasks for you while we visit! Please call anytime :D

Donna Grimshaw from Calgary

Alison, the owner of Sugar Tree Cleaning is very personable & professional. Her team has done an amazing job many times at cleaning my 2000+ sq. ft. home, at a reasonable cost. If I've had any extra cleaning requests, the cleaners have always followed through. In fact, Alison makes sure to go above & beyond, even leaving me flowers & a card when a family member had passed away. Alison is excellent at communicating & always follows up to make sure all is satisfactory. I highly recommend Sugar Tree Cleaning Company for all of your home or office cleaning needs.
Truly, Donna Patrick

Big Hello & Thank you Donna! We love coming to clean for you and your family! We are so appreciative of all the wonderful things you said about our company :) We love to clean, and hope that we can make a difference in providing the BEST service in Calgary!! Call anytime, and see you at your next cleaning :)

More about Sugar Tree Cleaning Company

We provide a FULL-Service Cleaning Every Time - & Bring Beautiful Fresh Flowers! Call today, our trusted staff will take care of your home - and you can take care of everything else!