Sugar Tree Cleaning Company

Sugar Tree Cleaning Company

Reviews for Sugar Tree Cleaning Company

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

complete home clean

I am writing a review on the cleaning of my home I received today. The owner came herself and cleaned my home to a sparkle I am proud to come home and entertain my dinner guests tonight.
I would recommend Alison and staff to all my friends and the dedication to detail I have received today .even though this was a difficult time wise for Sugartree as they had a staff sickness my home was still done to perfection in a timely manner.
Thank you Alison very much.

Look forward to seeing you next week.

Sugartree in Calgary
Sugartree in Calgary

Fantastic Cleaning Company in Calgary

I have had monthly cleans for the past 3 years through this company.

They do an extremely thorough job and leave my places looking like new each time they visit. The products used are not harsh, clean very well and leave my units smelling great upon returning home.

I would highly recommend Sugar Tree if you need ongoing cleaning services or even one off move outs.

Barb in Calgary
Barb in Calgary

Great Company - Great Service

We have been using Sugartree Cleaning for a couple of years. Alison and her team are great. They are efficient and very thorough; the house is always spotless when they are done. They treat our home as if it's theirs.

phillip.goheen in
phillip.goheen in

Excellent service

Allison and her staff are courteous, friendly and thorough. my daughter smiles at her and her staff. My dog greats them happily. My wife gets a well earned rest.

Highly recommend!

schoenrj in Calgary
schoenrj in Calgary

Housecleaning

Alison is very responsive and flexible to our scheduling challenges.
Her most recent recruit Angie is one of the best cleaners we have ever had. We are very satisfied with the services

Renee Zuck  in Calgary
Renee Zuck in Calgary

Whole house

Love the girls. Great work. They are very detailed with all the small stuff. Keeps my house nice and clean especially with all the dust living in the country ;)

J in Spruce Grove
J in Spruce Grove

Excellent!

I hired sugar tree 3 years ago to help me get my place clean and ready for a moveout inspection. They did such a good job, I decided to hire them again to clean my condo after a roommate moved out and left me with a big mess! Ally came by and personal ally cleaned my place! She even went the extra mile and took out all my garbage and recycling as well as cleaning out my garbage bins in the bathrooms and kitchen! I’ve neber seen the place so clean! It’s slarkling! Highly recommend this service! They use all natural products at a price that doesn’t break the bank. Can’t thank them enough! :) I’ve attached a photo I found on the companies business social media of my place and the cute gift I came home to.

Ashley in Calgary
Ashley in Calgary

Great Place to Work

This was a positive place to work. The owner picked me up, dropped me off from work. This saved on car travel/gas and made my life easier.
She was flexible on hours and would take us out on her dime occasionally for a lunch, pick us up coffees and showed us a lot of empathy for the day to day challenges and was easy to talk to.
She was hard on us at first only because customers are paying for this service and deserve to come home to a job well done. When I look back she was definitely one of my top employers to work for. I got a Christmas card from her last year just because.

ANygren in Calgary
ANygren in Calgary

Professional cleaning residential and commercial

I love working with my employer we have built relationships with homeowners that need help and I also love that I have her to depend on being trustworthy and together the results of the cleaning have a genuine impact and difference for our clients. We help families and that aligns with my values I feel very rewarded. Hours are constant we book ahead based on size of the home and how many cleaners we offer seasonal specials cleaning after your family biweekly, monthly, move in and move out or ordinary life situations. I love how through an application through my cellphone I'm able to drive to my appointments the GPS is already installed in part of the program. Owner of Sugar Tree is super nice and enjoyable company and has amazing organic cleaners I can't get enough of! Everyday is exciting! Very good.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

House cleaning

Reliable, punctual and quick. I called Sugar Tree cleaning because I had some guests coming into town. They were able to book me in within 24 hours. They did such a great job that I now use them twice a week for the last 6 months. I couldn't be happier with my cleaning experience thanks to Sugar Tree cleaning.

More about Sugar Tree Cleaning Company

We provide a FULL-Service Cleaning Every Time - & Bring Beautiful Fresh Flowers! Call today, our trusted staff will take care of your home - and you can take care of everything else!
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Calgary?