Sugar Tree Cleaning Company

Reviews for Sugar Tree Cleaning Company

Naomi M in Calgary
Naomi M in Calgary

Good cleaning service

Alison and her company sugar tree cleaning are good at communicating when they will be able to clean our home. While here, her service is efficient and they do a very good job. Any extras they address as long as you ask in advance.

Renee Zuck  in Calgary
Renee Zuck in Calgary

Regular house cleanjng

These girls are great. I live in the country, have dogs and 2 small kids so my house is always dirty. When they leave the house smells sooo good and is spotless. They are great with my kids if they are home running around them bugging them lol they are very detailed with the cleaning and always asks if we need anything specific done above And beyond the normal. Anddd all the girls are so sweet.

HI Renee!
Thank you so much for the awesome review :) We are always happy to come clean for you and your sweet family!

Heather in
Heather in

Move Out Clean

Alison did an amazing job with the clean. She was professional, timely, and did fabulous work. I would recommend to anyone looking for a professional clean at a reasonable price.

HI Heather, I am happy to have had the opportunity to clean your condo when you moved recently! I always love to know when you are able to get your damage deposit back for the cleaning aspect of any move out! Call us anytime! :D

Johnny in Calgary
Johnny in Calgary

Move out clean

Had tenants move out and leave the house in a complete mess!! They moved out may 30th and the new tenants were to move in June 1. With very little time I contacted the new tenants to see if I could push possession date back a few days. This is when a friend suggested sugar tree cleaning. I had Sugar tree come look at the house and to give me a time line for when the new tenants could move in.
They came in and did a complete wow factor!!, not only were they professional and do a fantastic job, they were very assuring and honest and the attention to destail showed and on top of it all, the new tenants moved in on time. I would recommend sugar tree cleaning to anyone looking for cleaning.

HI Jonathan! Thank you for the great review! The dirtier the better I like to say! You can really see the difference, but it is unfortunate when someone leaves a rental in that condition! - Happy to be able to help you, call anytime :D

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Cleaning services

came home to a clean and fresh house. The cleaning products they use are environmentally friendly which is important to me. cleaning rates are very competitive with multiple options depending on needs. Alison is professional and great to deal with

Thank you for the review :D We feel confident that we have competitive rates and always want to provide above the grade services! We usually use Method Cleaning Products, and currently we are working on our own lovely cleaners - thank you again!

Yanna K in Calgary
Yanna K in Calgary

Excellent thorough cleaning every time

I've been with Alison & team for about 3 years now for biweekly cleaning and her services have been stellar every time. My house is always sparkling clean and smells great after they're done, they do a very thorough job and I am extremely happy with the service quality. The services are reasonably priced and Alison is easy to get a hold of and very pleasant to work with. They're good about accommodating special requests as well. Scheduling hiccups do happen but I am always informed right away, and Alison works hard to rectify any issues. I'm proud to support this small business in Calgary and recommend to others as well!

Hi Yanna! You have been with us for such a long time - there really is no way to thank you enough! It's been a roller coaster sometimes, but it always evens out after a while - definitely not easy - however with lovely customers like you - it makes it all worth it! :D

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

complete home clean

I am writing a review on the cleaning of my home I received today. The owner came herself and cleaned my home to a sparkle I am proud to come home and entertain my dinner guests tonight.
I would recommend Alison and staff to all my friends and the dedication to detail I have received today .even though this was a difficult time wise for Sugartree as they had a staff sickness my home was still done to perfection in a timely manner.
Thank you Alison very much.

Look forward to seeing you next week.

Hello! Thank you for the review - not easy when anyone calls in sick - but we do our best to make it work! Thank you for being flexible with the time - and I really appreciated the time you took to explain exactly what you needed from us! Call anytime!!!! :D

Sugartree in Calgary
Sugartree in Calgary

Fantastic Cleaning Company in Calgary

I have had monthly cleans for the past 3 years through this company.

They do an extremely thorough job and leave my places looking like new each time they visit. The products used are not harsh, clean very well and leave my units smelling great upon returning home.

I would highly recommend Sugar Tree if you need ongoing cleaning services or even one off move outs.

Barb in Calgary
Barb in Calgary

Great Company - Great Service

We have been using Sugartree Cleaning for a couple of years. Alison and her team are great. They are efficient and very thorough; the house is always spotless when they are done. They treat our home as if it's theirs.

phillip.goheen in
phillip.goheen in

Excellent service

Allison and her staff are courteous, friendly and thorough. my daughter smiles at her and her staff. My dog greats them happily. My wife gets a well earned rest.

Highly recommend!

More about Sugar Tree Cleaning Company

We provide a FULL-Service Cleaning Every Time - & Bring Beautiful Fresh Flowers!
Call today, our trusted staff will take care of your home - and you can take care of everything else!
---
Call us today for a free quotation at 587-583-2046!