Noble Appliance Repair Inc

Reviews for Noble Appliance Repair Inc

Andree
Andree

Washing machine fix

My washing machine broke down and Nobel Appliance Repair Inc was able to come by and fix it quickly. Setting up the appointment was easy, communication was great and they were very courteous. I'm really happy with the service and would definitely recommend them!

Brent in Toronto
Brent in Toronto

Awesome service

Noble appliance was great. They were courteous and were available with short notice to fix our dishwasher.
I had tried to open up the assembly and clear out the pump, but that didn't resolve the issue.
Noble came in and quickly diagnosed this issue and resolved it.
Runs smoothly now.

Thanks Noble

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Exhaust Motor Replacement

Noble Appliances was so easy to work with. We had issues with our exhaust fan in the kitchen. The problem was diagnosed, the part ordered and then we got a follow up when it arrived to set up a time to install it. The repair probably took 15 minutes and the issue is totally resolved. The whole process was very professional and straightforward. If we need any other repairs we'd definitely call them again!

Dave S. (Toronto)
Dave S. (Toronto)

Washer Leak

My washer had a leaky seal, and Adriano came promptly to diagnose the problem, returning within a few days with the correct part to fix the issue. Courteous and prompt communication, professional and high quality service at a reasonable price. Nice to deal with someone so accommodating and knowledgeable. Don't hesitate to give him a call!

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Great service

My fridge died, Adriano replaced its computer. He is very knowledgeable and his responses where always really fast. I would recommend him for sure and will call him next time I have an appliance problem.

CarmenL in Toronto
CarmenL in Toronto

Oven Fan Died

I put out a service request on Home Stars about my oven needing repair. Adriano was prompt in his response and was the only one to actually ask for the model. By asking this, he came prepared for the estimate, I was so surprised he didn't even need to go back to get parts or tools, simply replaced the part - quick and simple. Very satisfied with his service.

Dryer squeak

Dryer was squeeking. Posted here on a Sunday and within a few hours Adriano responded. Was able to come on a Tuesday, and fixed the problem for below his quoted price. Reliable. Great, concise, professional communication.

annehanssen
annehanssen

Washing machine

I can definitely recommend this service. Adriano came on time and he was very efficient. I can do my laundry before the New Year. Thanks for you help Adriano!

Washing machine, dishwasher repair

Adriano has helped us with multiple aging appliances that came with our new house and have had issues one by one. Every interaction has been pleasant, courteous, and professional - and most importantly, he fixes the problems quickly and they stay fixed. You’ve been a huge help to us. Thank you!!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Great Service for Washer Repair!

My old Maytag washer stopped working after an ill-advised attempt to wash my hockey gear. I was referred to Adriano for the repair and he was great! He showed up on time and got the washer up and running - even tightened up some parts that were unrelated to the repair to get it running better than before. I'm very happy with Adriano's work and will be calling him again any time I need an appliance repair.

More about Noble Appliance Repair Inc

Noble Appliance Repair Inc. is run by Adriano DeSimone; an expert in repairing ranges, washers, dryers, fridges, dishwashers, microwaves, range-hoods. We pride ourselves on prompt, professional service and are happy to give estimates by phone, text or email in order to help you make informed decisions on repairing your appliances.