Formerly Desi Appliances

Reviews for Noble Appliance Repair Inc

Washing machine, dishwasher repair

Adriano has helped us with multiple aging appliances that came with our new house and have had issues one by one. Every interaction has been pleasant, courteous, and professional - and most importantly, he fixes the problems quickly and they stay fixed. You’ve been a huge help to us. Thank you!!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Great Service for Washer Repair!

My old Maytag washer stopped working after an ill-advised attempt to wash my hockey gear. I was referred to Adriano for the repair and he was great! He showed up on time and got the washer up and running - even tightened up some parts that were unrelated to the repair to get it running better than before. I'm very happy with Adriano's work and will be calling him again any time I need an appliance repair.

Dee from Toronto
Dee from Toronto

I have finally found a trusted appliance repairman!

My fridge stopped cooling and my range lights stopped working. I called Adriano and he showed up on time for our appointment. He quickly repaired the fridge, but advised me that a new board was required for the Range. Before installing the new part, he was able to get the lights working again. He said that rather than charging me $500 for the board, let’s see if it was only a loose wire. I appreciated that. It lasted a few weeks and then died. Adriano returned promptly and replaced the board with no charge for labour. Adriano is a trusted reliable repairman and I will definitely reccomend him and use him again. Thanks, Adriano!

Richard Bryer in Toronto
Richard Bryer in Toronto

Reviving a good range

We have had a Thermador range for almost 20 years. It is very well kept and looks like new. Just after Christmas (fortunately) this year the oven began to severely overheat. I tried to find someone to repair and the response was that it was too old to repair and parts were no longer available. I found a couple of companies that re-wired control panels but they were in the US. After looking at the HomeStar reviews, I called Adriano. He said he could get the panel re-wired here in Toronto. He came, quickly removed the panel, was on time. Had it back in just over two weeks, re-installed and works great. We called him back for our dishwasher in a few weeks- again quickly figured out it was the valve in the bottom, had a part with him and fixed it quickly. We would certainly call him again.

Susan and Roger in east-end Toronto
Susan and Roger in east-end Toronto

Fast response, great job

The drum in our old Maytag gas dryer stopped turning. Adriano of Noble Appliance Repair responded promptly and explained his estimated costs. He arrived on time, found the problem, fixed it (new belt and pulley needed), and left everything nice and clean. Great service!

Tiffany in Toronto
Tiffany in Toronto

Dryer Repair

Had a horribly screeching dryer that reached the point we were afraid to use it. Called Noble and Adriano was here twenty-four hours later to do the repair. He was courteous and professional. He brought everything he needed to do the repair based on the info we gave which was sufficient fortunately. Sixty minutes later we said goodbye and thank you for the repaired dryer! This was quite honestly our best case scenario. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

AdamB
AdamB

Great service, honest and capable

I had the springs on two dishwashers break. The first company I contacted came out and wanted to glue some part back together because they said the part needed was discontinued. I had to pay them to leave. Adriano came with the correct part (updated version) and changed them all out. Where he really shone was one of the dishwashers was installed so tightly it was very difficult to remove without damaging the floor. Adriano tried many things and eventually was successful. I really appreciated that he did not give up and got the job done. This actually happened in 2016 and I meant to write the review then. I lost his contact info and could not remember who had helped me. Today while cleaning a stack of papers I found the receipt. I am saving his info because Adriano is who I would call for any appliance need in the future.

Maria from York
Maria from York
9 reviews York, ON

Fridge Repair

Our fridge at a tenanted property stopped working on a Sunday and I was calling all the appliance repair companies I could find on Homestars.com. Adriano from Noble Appliance was the only one that answered the phone on a Sunday and he showed up as promised the very next day. The fridge was fixed in no time. Adriano was prompt, polite, and honest. I would recommend Noble Appliance to anyone who needs an appliance repaired.

Repair my 18 year-old GE Profile refrigerator20200

I was totally stressed over my fridge not working but the freezer was fine! Considering my options after several weeks, rather than buying new, I should at least see if it could be fixed. Well...Noble Appliance Repair Inc., specifically Adriano the technician, was recommended to me...AND my fridge is now functioning perfectly! Needless to say, I am thrilled....his service was within 2 days, completely knowledgeable and happily fixed. GRAZIE! Now I have totally qualified appliance company to call on for any future needs....

Lana in Toronto
Lana in Toronto

Oven sparking

4169531907
Toronto
M5R 2E1

Quick and efficient service - 24 hours from initial call to service. Patience testing all aspects of the oven and checking it over to make sure there were no faults.

More about Noble Appliance Repair Inc

Noble Appliance Repair Inc. is run by Adriano DeSimone; an expert in repairing ranges, washers, dryers, fridges, dishwashers, microwaves, range-hoods. We pride ourselves on prompt, professional service and are happy to give estimates by phone, text or email in order to help you make informed decisions on repairing your appliances.