Noble Appliance Repair Inc

Reviews for Noble Appliance Repair Inc

C. Morrison
C. Morrison

Clothes Dryer Repair

I am so happy to have found an appliance repair company that I can confidently call when needed. Adriano discovered the issue with the dryer and quickly and skillfully repaired it. I am so grateful for his expertise and professional and friendly service. Thank you.

Daisy
Daisy

LG Refrigerator LFD23860ST No Longer Cooling

The issue with our refrigerator was that it stopped cooling altogether.

We went online and eventually found someone from a different company who recommended Adriano from "Noble Appliance Repair Inc.", instead.
Well, Adriano did not disappoint.

He was nice and personable and we really appreciated how he kept in communication with us from the beginning.

He arrived in great timing, worked on our refrigerator and then informed us of what the issue was.

Even though it began cooling shortly after, once we actually put our food back in the next day, we were so thrilled to see that (just as Adriano told us) our refrigerator was back to normal.

He also followed up with us the next morning to see how it was doing.

Now that's customer service!

We would like to thank Adriano for his excellent work and would highly recommend him.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Very skilled and honest.

Called him to do dishwasher and laundry machine repairs. Was able to fix both with no parts needed and charged for only one diagnosis.
Very hard to get good repairman for small jobs. Adriano has always come through

Thank you very much John, I really appreciate the review.

g in blansdowne
g in blansdowne

Washer repair

Great communication and service from Adriano. Not only did he get the part we needed right away he found the source of another leak in the washer and provided us with two possible solutions. Thank you for the prompt and professional service!

Thank you for the great review. Much appreciated.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

igniters replaced on 2 older ovens

Adriano was great, I'd recommend him to anyone. Very professional, personable, punctual, worked quickly, went the extra mile to explain the issue to me, and stayed afterward to test everything to make sure it worked. Also was cognizant of covid protocols the whole time. I tried to offer him a slice of cake, but he politely declined, which shows me he must be health conscious as well.

Igniters on both ovens were worn beyond being reliable, and he brought the parts, diagnosed, installed the parts, and tested. All is well, what's not to like?

I was really happy to help you and glad it all worked out. Cheers

Enviromo
Enviromo

Adriano takes the anxiety out of broken appliances

I will happily call Adriano again when my next major appliance breaks. It is sometimes hard to find technicians who will come downtown so I was happy that Adriano would come to my condo. I am a single woman living alone and felt safe and comfortable with Adriano working on my washing machine. He was courteous and took his time to properly diagnose the issue. He serviced the machine with zero drama. I have already recommended him to a couple of friends who are having washing machine troubles.

I really appreciate the review and the great recommendations. Word of mouth is the best advertising.

Washing Machine Repair

Adriano / Noble Appliance Repair is professional and courteous. It was a prompt, successful repair. Communication was clear from appointment setting to issue diagnosis and resolution. I highly recommend Adriano / Noble.

Thank you for the fantastic review. Communication goes a long way.

Tyler
Tyler

Dishwasher and Washing Machine Repair

Adriano was prompt with all communication and scheduling the service. He was professional, arrived on time and diagnosed the issues with both machines promptly and repaired our dishwasher that day. The washing machine required a new motor and Adriano located the part and quoted us a price before moving forward. Adriano advised us when the part arrived and scheduled a follow up appointment, where the machine was fixed without issue. Highly recommend Adriano for any appliance repairs, who was honest and transparent throughout the process!

Wow, thank you very much for the great review.

fischlermichelle in Toronto, Ontario
fischlermichelle in Toronto, Ontario

Aplliance repair - oven

Adriano was lovely to deal with. Friendly, knowledgeable, punctual, reliable and fair. He order my part and called me promptly when it arrived and fixed it right away.
Will continue to use him moving forward.
Highly recommend.

I really appreciate your review. Great communication.

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Fast and Reliable

Our oven stopped working - too much baking during the pandemic! We knew it was a part to be replaced as it had happened once before. Noble provided a quick quote in a text message for both parts and labour and was at our house within a couple of days (this happened on a weekend so they had to order the part). Fast, reliable and good service. Thank you!

Thank you so much I really appreciate the review.

More about Noble Appliance Repair Inc

Noble Appliance Repair Inc. is run by Adriano DeSimone; an expert in repairing ranges, washers, dryers, fridges, dishwashers, microwaves, range-hoods. We pride ourselves on prompt, professional service and are happy to give estimates by phone, text or email in order to help you make informed decisions on repairing your appliances.