Perfect Fit Computers

Reviews for Perfect Fit Computers

Janice Barton from Toronto
Janice Barton from Toronto

Computer support

Chris was a great help to me and my husband as we were dealing with several computer issues. He was knowledisable, personable and timely in his efforts to solve our difficulties. We would highly recommend his services.

Thanks, Janice. It was a pleasure to help you both!

christopher Innes in Toronto
christopher Innes in Toronto
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

computer expert

My computer was hacked by spammers, who managed to take it over; and I needed it examined, extra programmes deleted,the whole put back working properly. Christopher Mayell managed this excellently, did the whole thing very quickly, and was extremely successful - there have been no problems ever since. I recommend Christopher very highly indeed.

I'm so glad that I was able to help you out following this event, Christopher. Thanks for calling.

tech magic

It was like a mini vacation. This is the hectic Christmas season, and we took some deep breaths, and enjoyed some music. I was purring and he was humming. Purrrfect. He gave me courage.

It was my pleasure! So glad your MacBook is up to date, again. Hooray for El Capitan!

Brian
Brian

Activating Word (Office) After Expired Trial

It was a very professional job. All of my questions were answered fully. I would recommend this company highly.

Thanks, Brian. It was a pleasure to work with you, and to get Office activated, AND to get rid of that nasty "tap-to-click" function that your mouse/touchpad had enabled. :)

Brigitte H.
Brigitte H.

Restoring Access To A Disabled iPhone

Chris was a great help. He was very flexible with scheduling. He has a great personality.

It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad we got the iPhone up and going again. And, now you have a backup of the iPhone stored on your computer, which is good for peace of mind. Thanks for choosing me to help you with this. It was a lot of fun.

troublshooting slow computers; purchasing and installing new computer

Chris responded swiftly to my initial email, he was able to come to my home at my convenience, he spent time exploring the problem but after concluding that my best course was to take my MacBook to the Apple Store (which replaced the hard drive) he charged me nothing for his time. He also advised me about replacing my old PC, he purchased it for me, set it up with my existing hardware, and made sure it worked. At every stage he was a pleasure to work with.

It was a pleasure to work with you. I'm so glad we could get the MacBook working, and upgrade your desktop to a safer version of Windows.

brian.l.sutherland in Oakville
brian.l.sutherland in Oakville

Windows 10 Startup Issues On ASUS Laptop

I work from home so getting my laptop fixed fast was critical. Chris from Perfect Fit had it back to me the same afternoon, running way better than before! Awesome!

Thanks, Brian. I loved working on your ASUS - a nice machine, for sure. Oh, and bravo to you for upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10. :)

MezzoMom06 from Toronto
MezzoMom06 from Toronto

Computer repair

My mother had been complaining that her computer was getting slow and would quit unexpectedly. I took her computer to Chris Mayell at Perfect Fit Computers and he not only fixed the problems, he took the time to explain everything to my not-so-computer-savvy mother. He was thorough, efficient, approachable and patient. My mother and I can't recommend him highly enough!

Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure to be able to help, and to watch that computer come to life again with a solid-state drive. :D

Sheila & Marc in East york
Sheila & Marc in East york
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Tech help

Chris has helped us numerous times with various computer issues. He's so friendly and approachable you can go to him with absolutely any problem. I recommend Perfect Fit Computers to all my neighbours!

Thanks for the review, Sheila & Marc.

Replacing your laptop's monitor has been one of my favourite jobs, to date. :D

More about Perfect Fit Computers

Perfect Fit Computers offers Toronto home owners on-site house calls for computer repair and computer tutoring, providing expert service to Windows PC and Mac desktop and laptops. Removing errors, cleaning viruses, troubleshooting Windows Blue Screen of Death, and the Mac spinning beach ball of Death. Fixing disconnecting network printers that ...
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in PATUANAK?