COMPLETE1 Plumbing & Drain Service

Plumbing
54 Birgitta Crescent Toronto ON M9C 3W4
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  COMPLETE1 Plumbing & Drain Service

Reviews for COMPLETE1 Plumbing & Drain Service

They came, they delivered the solution, they conquered above anyone else...They were honest when they didn't originaly know the answer, and were patient with my questionsl. How much more can you ask for.

The service was on-time, came in below the original estimate, also did other "side" work we asked for, and checked all our other plumbing was ok. Very satisfied.

- _aZa_ -

Juliet from Toronto

I originally called for two leaks...one in the kitchen sink and one in the bathroom sink. Admir came promptly and quickly determined that the bathroom leak was simply a matter of a fitting not being tight enough and that no work was required. He then quickly replaced the cracked components in the kitchen sink. I really appreciate Admir's ethics in not "fixing" the bathroom sink! Will definitely be using Complete Plumbing & Drain Service in the future.

It was a pleasure to be of service to you and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Swapnil from Brampton

I had a very old copper pipe come off from the tap. The fix was very tricky as the joint was sitting between joists on the two sides and electric cables on the other two. Admir did a exceptional work and the confidence he worked with made it look very simple.

The things I like about the service are:
1. Attention to detail
2. Good quality of work.
3. Work done in minimal time, he was puntual.
4. Work done with no mess at all.

Thank you Swapnil, we appreciate your business and are very glad you are satisfied with the results. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Jessica  from Toronto

We had a tub tap leaking quite heavily and had Admir come to assess. He was friendly and knowledgeable, very professional. The repair required a part. He saved us some money as well by advising to call Kohler customer service directly for the replacement part - which they mailed to us for free. Admir returned once I had received the part and did the repair quickly and explained everything he was doing.
Very professional service - we will definitely use Complete 1 for any further plumbing needs and will recommend to our friends!

Thank you Jessica for your review and kind words.
We appreciate your Bussiness and look forward to helping you with any future plumbing needs.

Glenn from Toronto

We asked for a quote to replace our faucet cartridge. Admir was quick to respond and provide a quote. When the day came, he was friendly and professional. He took the time to explain what he was doing. His work was also well done and clean. We've now found our go-to plumber.

Thank you Glenn for your excellent review.
We greatly value your feedback and appreciate your business. We are looking forward to do more business with you in future.

Asha from Brampton

I had a leaky shower where the water leaked to Family room below; I called Complete1, Admir arrived very promptly. After running thorough tests, he identified the issue, gave me options on the fix (based on cost and durability) and completed the job the very same day at a very reasonable price! I am very impressed by Admir's professional approach to requests at the same time providing insight into what the various options are! He had to change a the drain and the pipes that ran from it, after which I now have a totally usable shower!

Thank you Asha for taking your time and writing an excellent review. We are happy to hear you appreciated our service. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you in the future. Best regards, Admir

Pedram from Toronto

We had a problem with leaks from two bathrooms. When we called Admir, he promptly made an appointment and was at the property on time. He diagnosed and fixed the issue on the spot. Excellent service. Highly recommended.

Thank you Pedram, we are happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope you use us again!

kara from Toronto

Admir answered his phone and came over on the same day, which happened to be Sunday....at no extra charge. Toilet was not flushing. Two others had looked at it and tried to charge for no solution.
Very pleasant and fast and reasonably priced.

Hello Kara,
thank you for taking time to write a great review. We are happy your experience was good with us. Thank you again.

Kathy from Oakville

After phoning in my service request, Adie was there the next day. He was prompt and efficiently went about fixing my problem. He was pleasant and explained what needed to be done and the cost was reasonable for the work done. I have his business card for the next time i need a plumber.

Hello Kathy, thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear you appreciated our service. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you in the future. Best regards, Admir

More about COMPLETE1 Plumbing & Drain Service

Residential or Commercial FOR COMPLETE PLUMBING AND DRAIN SERVICE CALL 416-990-0410 We are fully Licensed and Insured (Master Plumber, Metro License) WSIB coverage Our Services Include: Plumbing Repairs And Replacements - Toilets - Faucets - Bathtubs and Showers - All Types of Sinks - Laundry Tubs - Garbage Disposals - ...