Decent Contracting Ltd.

Basement Renovation
1 Ontario Toronto ON M4M 3C1
Basement Renovation
Decent Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Decent Contracting Ltd.

Lam
Lam

Kitchen Renovation

Professional and experienced work team. Project completed on time and in a high standard, great communication between the contractor and the owner. Work delivered in an efficient manner.

Thx Brenda.

Lily
Lily

Several projects including bathroom renovation

Five years ago, Decent Contracting LTD was referred to me by a good friend of mine to fix water leaking ceiling. Jack came to my house the same day I called. He immediately identified the problem and found out there was a hidden crack at the bottom of shower base in the master bathroom. I decided to rebuild the shower space to solve the problem permanently. Jack was knowledgeable and professional in providing several renovation plans to accommodate my budget. After he gave me a very reasonable quote and an explicit timeline to complete the project, I was sure that DC was the right contractor I should choose to get my project done.
The workers always arrived on site punctually, cleaned up and removed away the garbage after they were done for the day. They were highly skilled and paid attention to details in the job. During the construction period, I made several alterations to the original design, such as adding an extra pot light for better lighting and changing the tile layout pattern which I thought would make an aesthetic improvement. Jack and his crew patiently listened to my ideas and made adjustments immediately. There was no doubt it would take them a lot of extra time to redo some work to meet my request, but they never complained. It had been evident that they did put the customer’s need as the top priority of their business.
DC had become my first choice contractor for any home improvement projects. Another bathroom in my house was fully renovated by DC two months ago. Consistently, they had completed this job in professional and timely manner. I was happy in the communication with them and totally satisfied with their job quality.
Definitely, I would recommend Jack and DC to anyone for their reasonable quote, the high quality of job, and his reliable personality.

Thx Lily.

Johnny
Johnny

Kitchen

Project manager was able to answer my questions in detail and explain the project in a straightforward manner. Also, contractors from Decent Contracting Ltd. worked hard until 7pm every day and tried to focus on one project. Overall, the project was done efficiently and in a good quality.

Thx Johnny

ccfprince
ccfprince

Bathroom , floor, painting

The renovation went smoothly and I am happy with the result, overall I will give 9 out of 10

Thx.

victorfernandes
victorfernandes

Ensuite Washroom in master bedroom

Very professional very punctual and cooperative and very reasonable pricing. Materials used were of good standard and job was done as per city code.

Thx Victor.

EmW
EmW

Carpet replacement

Replacing carpet on stairs and bedrooms to hardwood, good results. Am happy with the services provided

Thx Emma.

Walter
Walter

Basement windows (newly opening and enlarging)

They really did a great job! Even met with a very bad weather, these guys persisted finishing the work with high quality and in time as promised. And they cleaned up the site as before. Good!
I would strongly recommend them.

Thx Walter.

Ajay in Richmond Hill
Ajay in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen and Living room

A wonderful experience with Jack and his expert team members. Professional and detail to perfection job. Excellent quality of materials used. Finished the job on given date. Great communications and always available for any suggestions or change.

Thx Kumar.

Looking for Basement Renovation pros in ???????????