European Way Cleaning

587-700-6757
Calgary
AB
T3B0G5

I decided my carpets needed cleaning when I moved out though another company had cleaned them for six times the price only a few months earlier. The job Cody did was amazing! Almost all previous stains came out and the entire carpet was beautifully clean.
I was happy with the service but recommended them to a few people who found that their carpets were not at all clean. I can no longer recommend their carpet cleaning although the feedback I have received on their cleaning service is good.

Mariya Susnerwala from Calgary
Mariya Susnerwala from Calgary

Apartment Cleaning

We were moving out of our apartment and had to get the carpets cleaned professionally and European way Cleaners were referred by our apartment management, so we got our carpets cleaned through them. They did a good job cleaning our carpets, and removed almost all the stains (believe me we had many ), so i am very happy with their service and would definitely recommend it to my family and friends.